Introducing New Website -- Wisconsin

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DunPainted

Reaction score
:aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=8pt]MaryAnn Finally Has Her Much Awaited Website Up & Running[/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033:

default_wub.png
: My dear friend enjoys a wonderful herd of well-bred minis, who get the best of care, along with each horse getting a daily dose of "lovin on" both she and her husband, Bob!
default_wub.png
:

Here is their website ......I know our Forum family will welcome them http://www.angelheartminis.com

When I first met MaryAnn & Bob Garrow, to look at a horse(s), their wonderful "welcoming committee" descended upon me with absolute joy! Having a St. Bernard, I felt right at home -- TIMES SIX! :new_multi:

Bob PROFUSELY apologized, but he had no clue what a special memory these they instilled upon Dunpainted's heart!
default_thumbup.gif
: Here's a photo of Boomer (sire) & Goldie when we first met!

GoldieCindyBoomerKissCrop80.jpg

Yes, Dunpainted didn't go home with a horse, but a wonderful dog named Goldie who's a new, terrific, loving new member of the Huber family. :risa8:
default_cheekkiss.gif
: Being true to her natural traits of lovingly protecting their family, (Landseer (Newfie), Goldie loves water and stays near David while he swims in the river. Hope you don't mind a couple, darling photos which reflect the careful breeding program of Bob & MaryAnn.

Aug12DaveFlippers.jpg
GoldieReflection.jpg

As a sweet, gentle woman of character -- who's a sponge for mini horse knowledge, I hope a few Forum Family members may want to enjoy being a mentor to Mary Ann!
default_cheers.gif
:

Thank you,

Cindy

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from NY! :aktion033: Love the doggies and David is getting huge!

:saludando: Welcome from here in WI :saludando:

Some absolutely gorgeous Newfies you got there!!!
default_wub.png
:

Going to visit your new website now...and WELCOME...from southwestern Ohio!!

WELCOME and a Big "HOW DO" from Central Florida! :saludando:

Wow Cindy! Goldie looks like a LOAD of FUN too!
default_yes.gif
:

What an adorable sweetheart!
default_wub.png
:

:saludando: Welcome from Pulaski WI!

Enjoyed your pictures too Cindy - I bet David was in heaven swimming with his Goldie
default_smile.png

:aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=8pt]MaryAnn Finally Has Her Much Awaited Website Up & Running[/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033:

default_wub.png
: My dear friend enjoys a wonderful herd of well-bred minis, who get the best of care, along with each horse getting a daily dose of "lovin on" both she and her husband, Bob!
default_wub.png
:

Here is their website ......I know our Forum family will welcome them http://www.angelheartminis.com

When I first met MaryAnn & Bob Garrow, to look at a horse(s), their wonderful "welcoming committee" descended upon me with absolute joy! Having a St. Bernard, I felt right at home -- TIMES SIX! :new_multi:

Bob PROFUSELY apologized, but he had no clue what a special memory these they instilled upon Dunpainted's heart!
default_thumbup.gif
: Here's a photo of Boomer (sire) & Goldie when we first met!

GoldieCindyBoomerKissCrop80.jpg

Yes, Dunpainted didn't go home with a horse, but a wonderful dog named Goldie who's a new, terrific, loving new member of the Huber family. :risa8:
default_cheekkiss.gif
: Being true to her natural traits of lovingly protecting their family, (Landseer (Newfie), Goldie loves water and stays near David while he swims in the river. Hope you don't mind a couple, darling photos which reflect the careful breeding program of Bob & MaryAnn.

Aug12DaveFlippers.jpg
GoldieReflection.jpg

As a sweet, gentle woman of character -- who's a sponge for mini horse knowledge, I hope a few Forum Family members may want to enjoy being a mentor to Mary Ann!
default_cheers.gif
:

Thank you,

Cindy

:bgrin Thank you all for such a warm welcome and many thanks to my dear friend Cindy at Dunpainted for her kind words about AngelHeart Farm. We are sooooo happy that our Goldie has found such a warm and loving home and family. I'll never forget the first time Cindy came out to our little farm and our whole herd of Newfoundlands came rushing over to say hello and give her slobbery kisses which she didn't seem to mind one bit ... her she was tiny Cindy surrounded by 150 lb Newfs and loving every miniute of it and of course one our girls just had to go home with her !!!

I hope to meet and get to know all of you wonderfull folks soemtime soon and thanks for all comments on our new website.

Maryann

Angelheart Farm

Welcome from the 'Bluegrass State' - Kentucky.

What wonderful pictures!

It is good to have DunPainted back on the forum too.

Freida

Maryann,

WELCOME!! to the forum!! Your website looks GREAT!!

Beautiful horses and those "little" Newfy pups are just adorable!

Glad to see you posting on the Forum!! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! :saludando: :saludando:

Welcome to the LB Forum from yet another WISCONSIN-NITE! :bgrin

Also...I dont know if anyone else has noticed, but I can NOT access the website...at all ...I even tried angelheartfarm and it says acess FORBIDDEN????
default_unsure.png
:

If someone has the correct link please post it!!
default_wink.png
: I WANNA SEE!!! BEAUTIFUL NEWFIES TOO!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I LOVE NEW FOUNDLANDS! As a saint bernard LOVER and owner/former breeder.. I am naturally drawn to the large breeds.....
default_wub.png
: :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

Hi, ...and WELCOME again, from Wisconsin. You have some beautiful dogs. Coffee is always on if you ever get up our way. Jeri--it took me a few tries to get to the site also, I kept getting no site found...but after about the fifth try, it did open. Just keep trying, or try cut and pasting the link from the post...which is what I did, when it opened. Corinne

Welcome from Little Folks Farm in Oakdale, CT.

Joyce

I couldn't get in either the link doesn't work for me at all.

But welcome !

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back