FONDA, NY SHOW JUne 26 and 27, 2010

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorraine

Reaction score
Hello everyone - This is just a reminder that the Fonda, NY Show is taking place on June 26 and June 27, 2010 !! It is a split format show with just about every AMHA Amateur, youth and performance class imaginable and an entire NOVICE division for those people who are somewhat new to the showring. We will have at least one FREE clinic at lunchtime. We do have an AMHA WORLD judge who will be judging. Laura Mullen is the show manager. If you would like any information on this show, please go to Laura's website at Wine Country Show Management http://www.winecountryhorseshows.com/

or look at the Tri-State Miniature Horse Society website (www.tsmhs.org)

The show on Laura's website is:

Louis F. Voegeli Sr. Memorial Show

6/26 & 6/27, 2010

Fonda Fairgrounds

Fonda, NY

The MISSION STATEMENT of the TSMHS is:

We are an AMHA affiliated club dedicated to Youth and Amateurs. Our goal is to better the showing experiance of our members and their families. we are located in the tri-state area including the states of New York, Mass. and Pennsylvania. We do welcome any and all youth and amateurs from any state !! Membership in the TSMHS is FREE !!

This show has wonderful awards, a great class list, and we are looking for a sponsor for a FREE EXHIBITORS Dinner on Saturday night.

If you have any questions on this show or the TSMHS, please do not hestitate to contact me.

Tom O'Connell, President Tri-State Miniature Horse Society

[email protected] 860-355-8940

Hello everyone - This is just a reminder that the Fonda, NY Show is taking place on June 26 and June 27, 2010 !! It is a split format show with just about every AMHA Amateur, youth and performance class imaginable and an entire NOVICE division for those people who are somewhat new to the showring. We will have at least one FREE clinic at lunchtime. We do have an AMHA WORLD judge who will be judging. Laura Mullen is the show manager. If you would like any information on this show, please go to Laura's website at Wine Country Show Management http://www.winecountryhorseshows.com/

6/26 & 6/27, 2010

Fonda Fairgrounds

Fonda, NY

We are an AMHA affiliated club dedicated to Youth and Amateurs. Our goal is to better the showing experiance of our members and their families. we are located in the tri-state area including the states of New York, Mass. and Pennsylvania. We do welcome any and all youth and amateurs from any state !! Membership in the TSMHS is FREE !!

This show has wonderful awards, a great class list, and we are looking for a sponsor for a FREE EXHIBITORS Dinner on Saturday night.

If you have any questions on this show or the TSMHS, please do not hestitate to contact me.

6/26 & 6/27, 2010

Fonda Fairgrounds

Fonda, NY

The show should have at least 75 Miniatures so it should be an excellent show. With Laura running the show, it will be fantastic !!! Youth classes are only $10.00 each.

Fun for the whole family.

Hi everyone,

I would like to let you know I will be holding a FREE clinic at the TSMHS Fonda show. The clinic will take place during the lunch break, and it will focus on helping people get started in the show ring.

I also will be available to help out or give some advise if anyone is looking for it. I can't wait to see everyone and good luck at the show. If anyone has any questions for me feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Jackie Scherer-Conklin

Hello everyone - a quick update on the Fonda Show THIS WEEKEND !!!

JUNE 21, 2010 UPDATE !!!

1. The $15 Fonda Facility fee is NOT BEING CHARGED so you can delete this from your entry form.

2. We are having a FREE meal on Saturday evening FULLY SPONSORED for all exhibitors.

3. We have over 50 horses entered already so come on out and enjoy the weekend. We are expecting about 75 horses !!!

See Laura Mullen's (Wine Country Show Management) website for information, class lists, entry forms etc. We have plenty of stall available and camper hooks too.

Latest posts

Back