And then there were five....two left yesterday.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great way with words as always! Will miss the Jazz and Whisper photos but hopefully we'll get our fix from their new home.. Give Rosie a kiss for me!

You really DO need to send that to Miniature Horse World, or the Miniature Horse Showcase for publication! The readers will just eat that up!
Nah--sharing it here is enough.
default_smile.png

I still can't read it. But-almost. I always stop at a certain place.

Last night, while cleaning pastures, I said aloud to myself "Whisper finally has her girl." And, I believe she now has more than one.
default_wub.png

Rhonda sent about five emails yesterday.
default_smile.png

Jazz has been trying to show he's the king to the big horses in anther fence. Oh boy.
default_rolleyes.gif

Rhonda says in every email how much she loves them, and thanks me again.
default_wub.png

Karla,

I LOVE your - "And then there were five....." You have a wonderful way of telling things that it makes me feel like I am right there with you.

It sounds like you have made a good choice - both Jazz and Whisper will have lots of attention and a great home.

It helps to have them together, they are going to love all the attention.

Hugs my friend - you are an awesome and caring horse person!!

I have to say that you give the some of the best little stories ^_^ I was so nervous when I saw that that Tucker had gone away! So glad hes still there. I am a Tucker fan. This was still a bitter sweet read. Those two are so cool.
default_saludando.gif
You sure have some cute horses!

Back