high risk mare on marestare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL No he foaled about 4:30 this morning! LOL Gorgeous black pinto colt.

The mare is kinda freaky about people so when she kept lying down and hitting her butt to the wall we had to enter the stall. She wouldn't lie down again and proceeded to push while standing. My daughter Sarah helped deliver.

We weren't expecting Sera to foal so I was asleep. Oh and it was 4:30 in the morning. Got a call, woke up and I saw the monitor, blurted, "thank you, I see, I'm headed out." And hung up, running to the shed in my barefeet. It was a call from Italy-- Renee was watching! YAY

LOL No he foaled about 4:30 this morning! LOL Gorgeous black pinto colt.

The mare is kinda freaky about people so when she kept lying down and hitting her butt to the wall we had to enter the stall. She wouldn't lie down again and proceeded to push while standing. My daughter Sarah helped deliver.

We weren't expecting Sera to foal so I was asleep. Oh and it was 4:30 in the morning. Got a call, woke up and I saw the monitor, blurted, "thank you, I see, I'm headed out." And hung up, running to the shed in my barefeet. It was a call from Italy-- Renee was watching! YAY
Yay Renee, Way to go Sera/Sarah. Congratulations. Alls well that ends well. Handsome little fellow.
default_yes.gif

Diana is looking closer... all the signs are there including loose poos, hips fallen off, belly stretched, bag warm, loose vulva, discomfort... but her milk pH is still at the highest. I know it can drop in a couple hours so I'm not waiting until I see it on the test strips to ask for help in watching her.

So if you see her going down to foal, PLEASE call!!!

THANKS!

Tracy

Latest posts

Back