All Eyes Needed---High Risk Mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SampleMM

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am posting this for my friend Abby Conder. She has a high risk type mare that should foal tonight. She has lost three of her last foals. It is believed that she foals standing up which in turn never sets her beeper off. Abby, is desperate for a live, healthy foal from her beloved mare so if any of you could watch........I know she would really appreciate it. I spoke with her earlier this evening and I told her that I would post this for her.

Here is a direct link to her foaling cams: http://www.marestare...ias=conderminis

Thank you in advance.
default_smile.png

Hi I'll be watching tonight too! poor thing! she must be so stressed! 9:46pm and she is standing quietly. What is the mares name?

Is your friend in america? just so I know which international code to put in just in case...

mega butt rubbing at 10:50pm!! WOW she just keps rubbing and rubbing and rubbing... now a little wandering around, she is such a beautiful mare!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I keep feeling like I need to refresh because the cam froze but then I see an ear move occasionally!!!

will watch intermittently too. Love a good foalin' with Cassie! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jules ;) glad you could join us!! Back at ya there!! Come on gorgeous girl! The team is here so let's see your baby!! Hey Jules if your ever in the hawkesbury or Sydney area you should stop by
default_smile.png
would love to meet you
default_smile.png

she's awake and on the move.

Would love to come say hi Cassie! I used to work at Peats Ridge which isnt far from the Hawkesbury area

Oh cool! I don't often get down, but was thinking about going along to a few of the Hills Club days to watch and maybe take my horse down to long-rein while I am there. Will let you know when that happens

Latest posts

Back