Happy Thanksgiving from $3 Mission of Thanks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love the Rhodonite horse pendant and I Need a Nap tee. Please send me the total and I will PayPal the money over.

Thank you for all you are doing for the horses!

Tanya

We only have ONE WEEK every one!! Just ONE week!!

We have prizes to win, a horse included, we have money to collect, turkeys to bake, house to clean for company, black Friday to prepare for, and in there somewhere, I hope for money to give this Thanksgiving season!!
default_smile.png

WE NEED YOU!!

Times a wasting! Turkey can wait, these horses can not! Waiting can in many cases mean to late!!

Do something for you today, to make your heart smile,,,give, help a horse you do not know his name!

THANKS TO ALL!

I just sent a donation via paypal. Thanks to everybody that's doing this and to everybody at CMHR!!

Hey Gini,

What about a total today??

Last payday for some before this Mission ends,,,,don't forget to put CMHR at the TOP of your bill paying list!!

default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Hi Frankie and all

Our grand total as of today is-----------------------

[SIZE=14pt]$730.50[/SIZE]
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

Whoooo this is awesome and much needed!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrrrrreat job everyone!!

And thank you soooooo much!

Let's keep it roll'in through the weekend as we all know how busy we'll be this coming week!

Every dollar makes a difference!!

We still have gift cards avaliable,,,thank you again so much to Ozark and Double Diamond for your continued support and caring hearts, you are much, much appreciated!

You can still win a prize ticket to win a colt out of National Reserve parents, his info and how to win is on page 5 of this thread. He is already trained and has been shown. Thanks Leeana so much for helping with T2, he has been in great care.
default_smile.png

For info on how to donate to our Mission, paypal or snail mail, see original post.

Let's have a big, BIG weekend!!

WOW!!!! This just in...................
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

[SIZE=12pt]OK Gini...I have a challenge for CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks. I will donate $100 PLUS, an additional $5.00 for every matched ($100) donation but only until midnight tomorrow night and each donation must be from a different person. GO!![/SIZE]

We have another challenge!!!!

Thanks so much to this special donor for this match!!

I would like to put out a challenge. Sunday and Monday, for every dollar sent in, I will match it $1.

Sunday NEEDS to be a busy busy day!!! Your money is worth a bunch now!!!!!!!

Thank you special matchers!!

(Is that a word?)

We have another challenge!!!!

Thanks so much to this special donor for this match!!

I would like to put out a challenge. Sunday and Monday, for every dollar sent in, I will match it $1.

(Is that a word?)

We have a 3rd match here!!! Can you believe it!!!

For all paypals between now and midnight Monday night, yet a another dollar will be added per donation AND another dollar added to any snail mail that is postmarked either Monday or Tuesday!! Sorry Gini, more worked, I'll need those postmarked those two days!

We have 3, count them 1, 2, 3,,,,matches for donations over the next few days! THREE

Soooooo, donations over $20 will get you more money for those matches AND a prize ticket to win the Colt AND a Gift Card from Ozark!
default_smile.png

Now really, is there any better deal in town??? I think not!!

GO HIT PAYPAL!!! CD's don't give you this kind of interest and this is a better cause!

What are you still doing here,,,GO,,,DONATE!!!

Paypal

[email protected]

Snailmail

Gini Acton

16340 N. Coronado View Rd

Tuscon, AZ 85739

I have donated my yearling son out of National Reserve Champion, Cross Country Take My Breath Away." Taker", owned by Erica.

Take Two, aka T2, is a wonderful yearling, gorgeous color, AMHR boy who has a lot to offer that special someone!

He was shown this past year at a few AMHR shows and placed some 3rds in his class, always being the smallest. I am telling you he will only get better as he matures. He was trained and shown by our own Leeana Hackworth. When I decided a few months ago to donate him to CMHR, Leeana continued to work with him, free of charge to make him that much better for you, the winner. Leeana has also donated his board until Jan. 1 Thank you Leeana!!! What a generous donation of your help and time.

Here is what you will be winning. Yearling colt, T2, with show experience and a total of already 5 months of training in Halter and manners,,,and this boy has manners!! Free board until Jan. 1. If you want to geld him you will also receive $100 towards a gelding fee.

The winner is responsible for transport fees and any health certificate needed.

So how do you win? If you donate $20 to our CMHR Mission, your receive a prize ticket. $40, 2 tickets and so on. If you have already donated $20 or more and want a ticket, pm me, you will receive one.

You want more chances to win a ticket,,,easy,,,get someone else to donate. Find another donor, they need to only donate $10,,,they need to state here on the thread that they are donating for (state your forum name) A second chance prize ticket. It is a second chance because you HAVE to donate first. If you get 6 members to donate, you have 6 more prize tickets. You can NOT go back here and ask someone who has already donated to help you with a second chance,,,unless they donate $10 more.

Many people will donate, but don't want the prize ticket. This too gets the word out more about our Mission, and we for sure need your help to do that!!

Drawing will be the morning of Thanksgiving, by my Grandson who loves these little guys.

Here is a page of information about T2, along with pictures of him, his sire and dam. There is also a link to a video of him.

http://www.greencreekstable.com/cmhr2009.htm

Please, if you have any questions, pm me, or email at [email protected]

default_smile.png
default_smile.png

I trust you all and have no worries of the home he will go to. Best of Luck,,,and let's get that money rolling in!!!!

Wow, my head is spinning!!
default_wacko.png
We already have 1 paypal donation of $20.00 tonight..... How awesome is this!!
default_laugh.png

I have donated my yearling son out of National Reserve Champion, Cross Country Take My Breath Away." Taker", owned by Erica.Take Two, aka T2, is a wonderful yearling, gorgeous color, AMHR boy who has a lot to offer that special someone!

He was shown this past year at a few AMHR shows and placed some 3rds in his class, always being the smallest. I am telling you he will only get better as he matures. He was trained and shown by our own Leeana Hackworth. When I decided a few months ago to donate him to CMHR, Leeana continued to work with him, free of charge to make him that much better for you, the winner. Leeana has also donated his board until Jan. 1 Thank you Leeana!!! What a generous donation of your help and time.

Here is what you will be winning. Yearling colt, T2, with show experience and a total of already 5 months of training in Halter and manners,,,and this boy has manners!! Free board until Jan. 1. If you want to geld him you will also receive $100 towards a gelding fee.

The winner is responsible for transport fees and any health certificate needed.

So how do you win? If you donate $20 to our CMHR Mission, your receive a prize ticket. $40, 2 tickets and so on. If you have already donated $20 or more and want a ticket, pm me, you will receive one.

You want more chances to win a ticket,,,easy,,,get someone else to donate. Find another donor, they need to only donate $10,,,they need to state here on the thread that they are donating for (state your forum name) A second chance prize ticket. It is a second chance because you HAVE to donate first. If you get 6 members to donate, you have 6 more prize tickets. You can NOT go back here and ask someone who has already donated to help you with a second chance,,,unless they donate $10 more.

Many people will donate, but don't want the prize ticket. This too gets the word out more about our Mission, and we for sure need your help to do that!!

Drawing will be the morning of Thanksgiving, by my Grandson who loves these little guys.

Here is a page of information about T2, along with pictures of him, his sire and dam. There is also a link to a video of him.

http://www.greencreekstable.com/cmhr2009.htm

Please, if you have any questions, pm me, or email at [email protected]

default_smile.png
default_smile.png

I trust you all and have no worries of the home he will go to. Best of Luck,,,and let's get that money rolling in!!!!
If transportation is your worry and holding you back from donating and entering to win Take Two -- DO NOT LET THAT STOP YOU!!!

I've got several trips planned over the winter (Indiana, Michigan, Tennessee, Central Ohio and Poss heading to WI in Jan) and I can for sure help with the shipping some! Possibly will have a shipper here within the next two months as well. Please do not let that stop you from donating ..... we will get him in your barn! I guarantee it! I'm offering a "free board period" through the 1st of the year .... I have no problem keeping him longer just contact me. He's in the barn and looking great and boy has he matured over the past few months!!!

I clipped on him a bit last week but my blades died ... I have both Monday and Tuesday off so I hope to make it to TSC and get some new blades and finish him up to get photos on one of the two days.

PS - Gini ... I just got your voicemail, I've been in and out all evening and going into work here in just a bit so will send you a PM real quick before I head into work
default_wub.png

I need to hear the sounds of those Paypal buttons being pushed!!!

Big day ( we have 3 matches for the day,) Sunday!!
default_smile.png

It just doesn't get any better!

It's going to be a BIG day!

Gooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I've been waiting to donate. Now seems like a good time with [SIZE=14pt]3[/SIZE] matches. So, I just paypalled a donation of $50.00 to help CMHR help the little ones.

Gini, if the autumn leaves halter/lead is still available, I'd like it. Email me with the shipping cost and I will send a check to cover that.

I am thankful for Carolyn who takes on the annual "mission" and does such a wonderful job with it! So, Thanks, Carolyn!!!!

We have another challenge!!!!Thanks so much to this special donor for this match!!

(Is that a word?)

It is still available and I will get it out to you . I will be sending everything won out by Wed. .
default_smile.png

Carolyn and all. I just wanted to show you just one of the mares we picked up a few weeks ago. I would like to introduce you to Faith aka Momma Pony.

From when we first saw her until today in her foster home. One of the pictures has Dixie in it. Both Faith (Momma Pony) and Dixie were going to be roasted and fed

to a group of people. These were some of the horses Marty told you about.

faithakamommapony.jpg

mamapony.jpg

You will see a lump on her underside. It has been checked by a vet and it is a fat deposit.

DixieandMommaponyeating.jpg

Dixie and Momma Pony eating

Faithakamommaponysayingthankyou.jpg

Faith AKA Momma Pony saying thank you to everyone for your help

Latest posts

Back