Happy Thanksgiving from $3 Mission of Thanks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOWSER Lisa, thank you so very much!!!

Right now what a $100 could do for you. A gift card from Ozark, a Gift Card from Double Diamond, and 5 prize tickets to win the colt!

Now THAT'S a deal!!!

Just so it doesn't get lost
default_smile.png

I have donated my yearling son out of National Reserve Champion, Cross Country Take My Breath Away." Taker", owned by Erica.

Take Two, aka T2, is a wonderful yearling, gorgeous color, AMHR boy who has a lot to offer that special someone!

He was shown this past year at a few AMHR shows and placed some 3rds in his class, always being the smallest. I am telling you he will only get better as he matures. He was trained and shown by our own Leeana Hackworth. When I decided a few months ago to donate him to CMHR, Leeana continued to work with him, free of charge to make him that much better for you, the winner. Leeana has also donated his board until Jan. 1 Thank you Leeana!!! What a generous donation of your help and time.

Here is what you will be winning. Yearling colt, T2, with show experience and a total of already 5 months of training in Halter and manners,,,and this boy has manners!! Free board until Jan. 1. If you want to geld him you will also receive $100 towards a gelding fee.

The winner is responsible for transport fees and any health certificate needed.

So how do you win? If you donate $20 to our CMHR Mission, your receive a prize ticket. $40, 2 tickets and so on. If you have already donated $20 or more and want a ticket, pm me, you will receive one.

You want more chances to win a ticket,,,easy,,,get someone else to donate. Find another donor, they need to only donate $10,,,they need to state here on the thread that they are donating for (state your forum name) A second chance prize ticket. It is a second chance because you HAVE to donate first. If you get 6 members to donate, you have 6 more prize tickets. You can NOT go back here and ask someone who has already donated to help you with a second chance,,,unless they donate $10 more.

Many people will donate, but don't want the prize ticket. This too gets the word out more about our Mission, and we for sure need your help to do that!!

Drawing will be the morning of Thanksgiving, by my Grandson who loves these little guys.

Here is a page of information about T2, along with pictures of him, his sire and dam. There is also a link to a video of him.

http://www.greencreekstable.com/cmhr2009.htm

Please, if you have any questions, pm me, or email at [email protected]

default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Stall Snack (apple flavored).

1st $25.00 takes it and this includes the postage. You will also get the $5.00 gift certificate from Ozark so the actual cost is $20.00 for this treat for your horse. With winter coming and some horses being stalled. This will keep them occupied while in their stall. You will also get a raffle ticket for Carolyn's beautiful horse Take Two being trained by Leeana at Green Creek Stable. Leeana has also donated the board for "T2" until Jan 1st. Thank you Leeana, that is a wonderful offer!

stAllsnack.jpg

Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed your minis!!

We have so many great prizes right now, a great time to donate, you get sooooo much more for your dollar.

Any questions on any of them, just let us know, we would be happy to answer your questions.

Wow, just a week and a half!!

Hello to all of you forum members! As you may have heard, I took one for the team yesterday, right in the keaster! A little knot, little hole, but I am doing good! Just need a cushion to sit and am loving my Hannah Montana bandage.
default_smile.png
Mom told me about all of your responses and how much you cared. I was wondering where the 73 hugs came from, I just thought she was going a little over board, geeze, now my necks sore! She also told me the responses were the same in numbers as the $3 Mission, and I was wondering why? So I figured it was because you have know me since I was a baby and too it wasn't a good thing to happen, believe me. You know, plus I am just pretty darn cute.
default_smile.png
I too thought maybe it was because my mom could tell you what happened to me. But my fellow mini relatives don't have a mom to tell you, well, my mom is trying. Because they can not get to the forum doesn't mean they aren't out there, and don't need you, just like I did. Gosh, actually they need you more, they don't have a mom to hug them 73 times.

I don't have much allowance, so I am asking for you to help me. If you are one of the 1800 who read about me, helped me, took an ounce of prevention from that, can you give to CMHR? I sure would appreciate it.

I have a sister, Misty, who came to live here because of CMHR. She's ok I guess, when she's not stealing my show, but I look at the positive side, one more to treat me like the Printsess I am! Just giving facts.

Just because you can't see them and don't know their name, doesn't make them less important than me. ( Don't let that get out, could ruin my reputation)

So I had a bad day yesterday, all my other days are pretty darn good!
default_smile.png

I want to make all mini's days bright and full of hugs and brushing and applesauce beet pulp!

What do you say, can you help me?

Mom says you are the best and I sure believe it!

Gotta run, need to change bandages, what do you think, Dora or Cinderella?

Your Friend, and thank you!

VV's Picture Perfect Prints

To the future lucky owners of this FANTASTIC colt standing out in my barn - "Take Two" ...

I'm going to throw in a BRAND NEW personalized barn halter with his name on it to go home with his new lucky owners!!!

I may even throw in lunch or dinner if you decide to pick him up in person!
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
delete

Leeana,

I'm sure T2 will look great in a new halter!! Thank you so very much! I think that gives you, the winner, a complete horse!

We still have prizes and the forum trivia game!!

Wow, CMHR is in need of 50 foster homes in the OK area. So we better get on the stick here, get the donations rolling in, because I think they are really going to need it!!

If not with a foster home, or transport, we've all gotta pitch in here! Only $3!!!!

Thanksgiving is almost here, in just over a week. Just from reading the forum I know we have a lot to be thankful for, we all do.

I hope you can find it in your hearts and pocket book to share with those unable to help themselves during this holiday season.

Thank you so much!

Sometimes we get things all jumbled, sorry for that. Also not everyone posts that they have donated, but still receive their prize.

Gini, could you let us know what is still avaliable?

I know the forum trivia game is still going on, as are the prize tickets for the colt.

Could you let us know what we do have left?

Have more prizes to come!!!

Frankie we have the candle hanger, paint by number breyer model horse, 3 new stall guards, a Raw dog food book, book on endurance riding and competition, book on going distance ( complete resource for endurance horses0, 3 new foal blankets from Pondlake stables, 1 set of 4 beautiful cards made by Liz at Ojai minis, 1 set of 4 beautiful cards made by liz's mother Dottie. Both sets are a WOW!!! We have the gift certificates still a few from DD and we have lisa's at Ozark. Do you want me to post the picture's.
default_smile.png

Gini

Can you please post the dollar amounts needed to win each item?
default_smile.png

Thanks so much Gini, that would be great! I know this is additional work for you as well and it is MUCH appreciated!!!!

Tomorrow it will be one week before Thanksgiving!!

A very generous donor only wants to hear what you are thankful for this season. That's right, all you have to do is post, saying why you are thankful and this person will donate $1 for each post!!
default_smile.png

From now until midnight tomorrow (Thurs) a dollar will be given for each post, only one post per forum member please. But it can be as long as you'd like!!

How easy is that, you get a dollar to type!
default_smile.png
!
default_smile.png

Thanks so much Gini, that would be great! I know this is additional work for you as well and it is MUCH appreciated!!!!
I will get the pictures up tomorrow. Thanks for your patience with me. Now going down and telling what I am thankful for.
default_smile.png

I am Thankful for

my life

my husband

this earth and everything and everyone on it.

My many awesome friends

my horses!!!

All animals, they hold a huge part of my heart

This forum and my forum family

for a home, food and all in my life that I'm thankful for every day

Mary Lou who without, there would be no forum or LB. I feel she has done MORE for the mini horse world than almost anyone else I can think of. She lets me help here and she knows how much that means to me!

Electric blankets!

I am thankful for

my family

my horses

all my other animals

my job

I am thankful for everything in my life that I take for granted everyday. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am thankful for everyone in my life. Especially my kids, my husband and his wonderful family. I am also thankful for everything that we have because there are alot of people who dont have very much. I dont take nothing for granted. I am thankful for ALL of our horses and all the other animals we have ( its like a petting zoo here lol ).

I am very very thankful to all the wonderful people at CMHR and every other organization that rescues animals. Tears me apart to think that people could do such harm- physically and emotionally. So I am very thankful to you!!!

Latest posts

Back