Happy Thanksgiving from $3 Mission of Thanks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thankful for:

My human family, and my fur family, my DH who puts up with me, my animals, my hobbies that take time away from him. I am thankful for Mary Lou, Mona and all the moderators on the form. You all are terrific! I am especially thankful for the wonderful friends I have met here on the form, and all the great knowledge that is shared on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thankful for my husband, my children, my family, my horses and dogs, my job, my home....

I am thankful for my family, my home, my animals, my wonderful friends, all the wonderful and generous people on this forum, for CMHR and all of their angels...

One of the things I'm thankful for is that there are people in the world who will take care of those unfortunate animals whose owners refuse to care for them. It doesn't matter whether the neglect or abuse is caused by cruelty, ignorance, or financial problems those people who are willing to step up are angels.

I'm also thankful that, although I'm not in a position to foster or help with transport, I am in a position to make a donation. My check for $50 will be in the mail on my next trip to the mail box!

I"m thankful for knowing the love of my Husband and my son gorgeous son Daniel.

I'm thankful that I was able to have known and adored and loved my child Michael.

I'm thankful for all my great wonderful friends.

I"m thankful for the opportunity to have such wonderful and beautiful animals.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to sit on the Board of Directors for CMHR and be a part of this wonderful organization that helps horses in need 24-7.

I am thankful for all these wonderful horsemen here on the forum who stand behind us 100%.

I am thankful for Mary Lou and Mona who have also stood behind us and devoted their time and space for us.

I am thankful for:

My friends and family; my animals; being semi-healthy; my husband's back surgery made him 90% better and in 80% less pain; I have a roof over my head and food in my fridge; I am still able to pay my bills; I am thankful for all the people and animals I have met/had in my life, because each and every one made me a better person.

Though we are still struggling through it, I am thankful for Dave Ramsey and his Financial Peace University. If you don't know who he is, look him up. You will be thankful for him too!
default_wink.png

I am thankful that even though my husband had to take a 20% (or is it 25%) paycut, he still has a job and his hours have been kind of steady this week.

I'm also thankful that the office where I worked got H1N1 AFTER I was layed off. I am *NOT* happy they got sick, just thankful it happened after I was gone.

I'd like to thank God for all He has given me and for listening to me ...... a *LOT* lately.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wub.png

God answers knee mail!!!!! He really does!

One more..... I'm thankful to CMHR and to the donor who is sending them $1.00 because of this post!! God Bless!!
default_wub.png

I am thankful for so much, but this Thanksgiving I'm most thankful for our new baby girl (our 1st child after 3 pregnancies that didn't work out).

I'm thankful for so many things! My health. My family and friends. That I have a job and a roof over my head in these hard economic times. That I have a computer and internet and can escape to Lil Beginnings on a regular basis!!
default_biggrin.png

Frankie and all here are some of the things we are offering this last week of the Mission of thanks. This is in addition to the gift cards that will be sent at the end of the mission.

enduranceridingandcompetition001.jpg

Gently used but looks new! Price new $27.95

First person to post they want this at $12.00 +postage

RawDogFoodbyCarinaBethMacDonald001.jpg

Raw feeding is the hottest topic in tog care today.

Gently used but in great condition new $12.95

First person to post they want this at $5.00 +postage

GothedistancebyNancySLoving001.jpg

Like new condition. Price new $27.50

hematitehorse1.jpg

1 hematite horse pendant (deep silvery gray). Donated by Sage at Crystal Paths

First person to post they want this at $11.00 +postage

aventurinehorse1.jpg

1 aventurine horse pendants (sparkling soft green) Donated by Sage at Crystal Paths

hhcandlechandelier.jpg

Beautiful votive chandelier that can go on table or be hung out on the patio. Candles not included. This is 21" high I just couldn;t get

the picture bigger.

First person to post they want this at $15.00 +postage

missionliz.jpg

Cards by Liz at Ojai Miniatures. These are cards but I was thinking you could group them and matt

and frame them. Beautiful!!!

First person to post they want this at $15.00 +postage

missionfoalblanket1.jpg

Fleece foal blanket size 18” Made by Pondlake Stables

missionfoalblanket2.jpg

Fleece foal blanket size 22” Made by Pondlake Stables

missionfoalblanket3.jpg

Fleece foal blanket size 24” Made by Pondlake Stables

missionfoalblanket4.jpg

Fleece foal blanket size 20” Made by Pondlake Stables

There is a post on page 11 that shows other items that CMHR has up. Remember this all goes for the rescue horses.

missionphotoframe.jpg

Small cowboy hat frame. Pewter color

First person to post they want this at $4.00 +postage

missionstallguard.jpg

New teal colored stall guard

First person to post they want this at $17.00 +postage

missionstocking1.jpg

Christmas stocking horse running

First person to post they want this at $6.00 +postage

Oh, I'd love the jump cups and the video for obstacle driving! I'll donate $50, can I get two of the stall guards too? I need to send a check. Cool stuff, thanks to those who donated!

Edited: I am also very thankful for my life, my family, my many blessings, and thankful to those people who work so hard for the animals that have been let down by humans.
default_wub.png

Salt & pepper shakers for me please!!!

I'll send a check when I know the total. Thanks!

I am ever thankful that all my family (whether by birth or by love) and my animal friends are all well and happy going into the winter season.

Oh, I'd love the jump cups and the video for obstacle driving! I'll donate $50, can I get two of the stall guards too? I need to send a check. Cool stuff, thanks to those who donated!
Edited: I am also very thankful for my life, my family, my many blessings, and thankful to those people who work so hard for the animals that have been let down by humans.
default_wub.png

I'm putting your name on these and taking them off now. I'll send you your total.

Salt & pepper shakers for me please!!!
I'll send a check when I know the total. Thanks!
I'll get your total to you and take them off the the sale.

Thanks to all sooooo much!

We only have a few hours, midnight tonight, just post what you are thankful for and a $1 donation will be given for you!!!

All you have to do is type!!

Goooooooooo!!!!
default_smile.png

I am so thankful for the many blessings that I have daily.

For the ability to walk to the barn each day, I am thankful.

For the piles of poop around the barnyard, I am thankful my horses are healthy and not colicky. I am thankful I can pull the wagon around and scoop it all up- it builds up my strength and endurance.

For the warm nuzzles I get while I do my chores, I am thankful.

For the playful antics of my buddies in the corrals and pastures, you give me all a reason to get going in the morning and not be a complainer, for you all need me and I need you.

For a supportive husband and family, I am thankful.

For friends who share the love of miniatures, I am thankful.

I would like the cards by Dottie Briggs and the Appaloosa mare and foal stocking.

Sue

Latest posts

Back