Happy Thanksgiving from $3 Mission of Thanks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We still have some time left this Sunday to make your money worth so much more!!! We have 3 wonderful donors who are adding to each and every donation today, 3 awesome members! Just heard from them, they got more money to match, so keep it going!!!

Don't forget, snail mail tomorrow gets you a match too!!

Hmmmmm, I don't see many new members. Please, join in, we would love for you to, please? Jump right in, you are welcome and appreciated!!!

Oh my gosh!!!

We only have 4 days to go!! Where did the weeks go?!?!

Come on every one,,ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO!!!
default_smile.png

We still have hay to purchase, teeth to be checked, rescues to be transported, vet bills to pay!!!!

Only 4 days!!

Did I say, just 4 days to go?

I just sent another $100 by PayPal. A portion of these funds is from the Equestrian Exchange. A friend and I hold a consignment tack sale twice a year in NC and VA. We receive a lot of donations which we sell and then donate the funds to horse rescues, therapeutic riding centers, 4-H groups, etc. We did receive a few miniature items so I just want to thank those that donated tack this year to help make this donation possible.

I know it takes a lot of time and money to save these little horses. Thank you for all you do!

Tanya

Ok, let's see if I can get some new members attention! Right now 3 different members are adding to each donation. If you are a new member, let's say in the past year as this is your first Mission, if you donate between now and midnight, not only will those 3 folks be adding to it, but so will I. Since it is the $3 Mission, I will be adding $3 to each donation made by a new member between now and midnight. You may donate whatever, I will add $3.

Do you have any idea how much your donation will be worth? Me either exactly, but it will be a lot!!
default_smile.png

Now go, donate, paypal!!!

Thank you Tanya!!!! And your club!!!!

I will be sending $24 for my eight minis at $3 each! Go Chances! From Deedee, Frog, Falcon, Mister, Charm, Pinky, Rio and Tori!!!!!

Thank you Chanda,,,thank you Esty,,,to all, thank you!!
default_smile.png

You, hey you, I see you here. Have you donated? But there is so much to be thankful for this season. I hope you share. We need each person!

Are you new? Boy is your money worth a ton right now!! Can you help? Just asking for $3,,,really!!

Thanks to all! I promise to shut up soon,,,maybe!
default_smile.png

WooHooooo,, a big thanks CC!
default_smile.png
. Thank the herd as well, they should know they are doing good!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gini,,,what does our tote board read?

As it is the $3 Mission, our goal for this year, some due to the economy is $3,333.33!

We always have a last few day rush and I know we will again! Total will not be avalable until early next week, have to figure all the matches and get them turned in.

The winner of the colt will be announced Thursday evening.

So Gini,,,how hard do we work the last few days? What's our total to date???

Are you all ready for this????????????????????????

Even without any of the matches we have
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

[SIZE=18pt] $1555.30[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME!!!

You guys are the best!! I truly mean it, I hope you are feeling good for all the good you have done,,as you should!! So that doesn't count matches, or some I know are in the mail,,NO FEAR we can do this!! We are going to need alls help! Tell a friend, a forum buddy, a neighbor, relative,,anyone!! Let them know we could use their help. We CAN do this!
default_smile.png

4 days,,,in case I haven't said, we have 4 days to go!!

Great total, again, thank you!

I've been waiting for a total from Gini so I can pay for my stuff (plus shipping) and I was planning to add $3 to that but if I don't get the total and get to mail off my extra $3 in time, will I miss the match thing?
default_sad.png
I don't want to have to write and mail and extra lil check. Can the $3 I'm going to send be included? What do you say match person?

I want to send it in the name of Ava, my new mare who arrived yesterday. There is good reason.
default_yes.gif

REO,,,no worry! We will watch for yours and include in the match,,,thank you!!

There is a match too for those snail mailed the next two days,,,so see your postman!!

I goofed... Reo you have a pm. I am sorry about not getting the totals. Don't worry your's will be matched.
default_smile.png

gini

What a great weekend!!! Thank you so much to all!!

I guess we still have 4 days, ok so I can't count,,,if you count today and Thanksgiving! We CAN meet this Mission goal!!

Keep it up!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Did you get mine? I was going to use if for membership, but this way you get three ?? times for the same money
default_smile.png
Now watch me win one of those babies and try to explain that to my husband - I never win anything !

What happens with the matches and the chances on that beautiful colt for those of us who used snail mail? My check went out on Friday and I'm not sure you'll get it before the announcement of the winner is. My guys talked me into sending $50 cause they want a new barn buddy. Will I even have a chance of winning?

Appylover2 and everyone. Please e-mail Frankie if you have paypaled or snail mailed your donations and want raffle tickets entered. I don't want to put you in if you really didn't want to enter. So please all let Carolyn know your want entered. We don't want to leave anyone out.

Also, thank you one and all for your donations. LB is the greatest forum ever and you all "ROCK!!!"

Like Carolyn says------

[SIZE=36pt] ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt] let's all make this the best year ever for the "$3.00 Mission Of Thanks". The horses need all of us!!!![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back