Dummy foal, asphyxia

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wub.png
aw

she is so cute.

we hope she gets well soon.

keep us posted.

Bless her little heart
default_wub.png
She is ADORABLE!

Keep us posted on how shes doing. I'm sending (((HUGS)))
default_wub.png

Oh she is a doll! She is just demanding her extra attention since you tried so hard to get her! The Diva complex! Hope she does well. She sounds like the foal from the red bag we had. And ours is fine at six years. The only thing different about her, is she goes to a far far away place in her mind when she gets really stressed out. Just a little bit. She has pretty much grown out of it.

Oh my, she's way too cute!
default_wub.png
Been thinking about her and you but just had the chance to check in this morning after class.. Still sending my thoughts and prayers your way!

What a sweet little filly, sending good thoughts her way!

She is adorable.Sounds like a sleeper who will outgrow that.I've had several who were just limp when you picked them up.Then they would wake up and run around in the stall,When they were asleep they were really out.Good luck and keep us posted.

Oh, she is such a beautiful filly!!
default_wub.png
Adding my prayers and good thoughts for her full recovery, hang in there Parmela!

She is a real cutie. You will be in our prayers, hoping all comes out well.
default_pray.gif
This is why I believe I will leave the breeding to others. I just don't have the strength for it, as it is my little caspian mare is due ??? and I am not sure who's the daddy. (Long story) I am starting to get the knotted belly. :Cold-Scared

She sure is precious! Sending hugs and prayers that she'll be OK!
default_wub.png

Oh Parmela, she is gorgeous! Well worth the wait! I am glad to hear she is responsive, and that she's well-attended (but you know she's going to come home a total diva now that she's used to having an entourage). I'll be keeping her in my prayers!

Went by after work to see the little munchkin and she's doing much better!
default_aktion033.gif
She's going right for the milkbar as soon as she wakes up and she's nursing until mom's dry. She also got her fluids while I was there and when it was over, she promptly spun around and kicked the vet in the shins!
default_biggrin.png
I know I should like that kind of behaviour, but coming from her I really consider it a great sign that she feels better.

Keep your fingers crossed and thanks again to everyone!!!

Hopefully she'll be coming home tomorrow afternoon.

How neat to come on here and hear that she is doing so well! What a precious little filly - bet the vet didn't even mind getting kicked in the shins - shows she is much better and a spunky little girl.

Hope you will be able to bring her home tomorrow!!

No experience here but had to jumo in here (imagine that
default_biggrin.png
) and send my love and best wishes..I think you should name her Scarlett as in Gone with the Wind Scarlett simce she's been so strong and toughed it out and seems to be saying " I'll never be hungery again" LOL

Beautiful color and gorgeous head as well..I love her spunk and big heart! Good luck.

Maxine

Wow, what great news! She sounds like she is on the road to recovery. What a pretty little girl she is too!
default_wub.png

Back