Id like some help finding this mare!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShanesPonies

Reaction score
Hello again! I got a question for some of you pony people!
My mother and I unfortunately do not have a membership with AMHA. (We are trying to focus more with shetlands so my mother only has an account with ASPC)
We are trying to find the whereabouts of a filly out of our new mare. We like to keep track of foals and see how they are doing out of our stock.
We did not breed her. This foal should be a 2018 We think.
I was wondering if someone could look into the stud books for us.
Our mare is double registered. We tried to find the foal on ASPC but she appears to be a miniture only and did not show up on ASPC.
Our mare is Wa-Full Unique Matilta
The sire of this foal is Wa-Full Unique BB Gunner.
And the foal we are looking for is Bridle Bits Gunners Silver Mist.
This is wrote how the last owner who sold her wrote it to us. Unsure if it is actually wrote out as that. The last owner that we know of said she does not remember who she sold the filly to.
She was shown. I'll throw in a photo.
This would help a lot thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240129_110910_Messenger~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240129_110910_Messenger~2.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 0
Are you sure it's not aspc and amhr?
It was that!
My mother just got ahold of the stud owner and she was able to look for us. Unfortunately whoever owns the filly now never transfered her into their name. It is listed as the last person we had talked to. Darn :(

So aspc and amhr are on the same website. I didn't know you could look up foaling records on there. I'll have to play with that. I was able to find a pretty pinto filly of hers on facebook just by searching her name, but no others.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back