Drivin' Thru 2022

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet you all thought I would never get caught up (I had my doubts myself :p ). But, my fellow drivers, here is the link to the updated hours sheet in all it's glory (yes I know my spreadsheets are less than professional...hehehe). I love that we have some new drivers with us and it's been so fun to catch up on everyone's driving. So many more pictures in this thread than previous years and I'm loving it. It's great to get to know everyone's face and their horses butts (I mean, that's what we all take pictures of when we are driving). You are all amazing!!! 279 hours so far this year.
Thank you so much for keeping up with all of our hours! It is so neat to see how far we have gone!! If you ever need any help please let me know, I’d be more than happy to help you out in any way I can. 😍

Ground drove Mr Billykins about 50 minutes today. I took him out on the road, away from Dapper Dan. He had a little tantrum or two at first, but settled down and did very well. We did zigzag, figure eight, stand, back. When we got home I worked on the teetertotter, walking on a board, and standing on a pedestal. He managed to go down the board twice with front feet. Back feet will come next. We are also working on shaking hands and smiling.
Dapper Dan is jealous and acts up. Silly guy!

Latest posts

Back