New Member! Hello!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R2RStables

Breeder & R+ Trainer
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am a long time Welsh Pony Owner. I've owned Welsh since 2004 and started breeding & Training Welsh in 2011.
We currently have 6 Welsh Ponies & Part-breds.
I have been admiring the Miniature Horse for years, and finally this winter my Husband surprised me with my own little colt!
We are both so smitten by him I think we will be on the look out to adding several more miniatures to our herd.
Meet our newest little boy, (Saying Hello to our Welsh Pony).
2022 Buckskin Pinto Miniature Colt who we call "Frodo".

Attachments

• 320700725_457937406540090_224216708635478652_n (1).jpg
    320700725_457937406540090_224216708635478652_n (1).jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 1
Hello and welcome. Nice to have you here!

Congratulations on your new mini. He looks so cute, how old is he? I think Frodo is a nice name.:)

Goodness, Frodo makes your Welsh pony look like a giant warmblood! How adorable, the both of them! Congratulations and welcome from the Great White North - north-central Alberta, Canada!

Thank you for joining and sharing this very precious photo with us!! I love Welsh Mountains too though I have none! Your little boy is so sweet. Dear little thing. We have little Apaché and bigger Arlee here in Sydney! Sending cozy wishes!! 🌈✨

Goodness, Frodo makes your Welsh pony look like a giant warmblood! How adorable, the both of them! Congratulations and welcome from the Great White North - north-central Alberta, Canada!
Thank you so much!! 🥰 Yes, he does make our other ponies look huge hehe!
We're in Ontario, and actually the Welsh in this photo was originally from Alberta (Alvesta Farms). :D

Thank you for joining and sharing this very precious photo with us!! I love Welsh Mountains too though I have none! Your little boy is so sweet. Dear little thing. We have little Apaché and bigger Arlee here in Sydney! Sending cozy wishes!! 🌈✨
Thank you! This group is so welcoming!! 🥰
Hello to Apache & Arlee!!

Latest posts

Back