Cocoa - Koora Filly - WARNING - Picture overload! Page 36

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!!! She is such a character and loves showing off
default_smile.png

Sorry guys but i took some more photos and just couldnt help sharing
default_smile.png

IMG_2500 - Copy.JPGIMG_2519 - Copy - Copy.JPGKoora - Copy.JPG

Love that shot of Cocoa
Same here
default_smile.png
its a lot better than all the fat belly shots ive been showing of her haha and her dapples are coming back!!
default_smile.png
(even though you probably cant see them in that photo)

Thanks Cassie
default_smile.png

I found this picture in my collection and realised that they were running in sync (almost lol)

IMG_2486 - Copy.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
New Pictures!!!

First off Koora having fun

IMG_2728.JPGIMG_2742.JPGIMG_2756.JPGIMG-20121202-00410.jpg

Playing with one of my dogs (dont worry they love each other)

IMG_2726.JPG

Cocoa was in a fine mood, unfortunately i missed most of the bucking, rearing etc lol

IMG_2780.JPG

Amigo sticking his tongue out at you all!! (he is getting his feet done in a few days)

IMG_2805 - Copy (2).JPG

If you look closely you will see that Cocoa is racing a bird
default_smile.png
(terrible picture of her though lol)

Cocoa and Bird.JPG

and lastly Koora meeting her half brother cooper (as he is very calm and has been around foals before) She got a bit confused though and thought he had a milk bar haha i had to shoo her away because she kept trying. Poor cooper kept squealing and trying to get away haha

IMG-20121202-00392.jpg

She's adorable!
default_wub.png
Looks like such a character!

She's still quite big compared to her mum, you almost have to wonder how she fit
default_new_rofl.gif

She's adorable!
default_wub.png
Looks like such a character!

She's still quite big compared to her mum, you almost have to wonder how she fit
default_new_rofl.gif
i know, i keep wondering that myself. I think i was very lucky that Cocoa was not a maiden. She is definitely going to tower over the others lol She has the biggest character, i think she gets it from daddy as he is very similar and an in your face kind of horse lol

She really is soooo big! Her face is so pretty, and that eye liner is so striking! What a gorgeous girl
default_smile.png

Oh thanks for the pictures, she and her Momma are looking great! Love that pic of her and Cooper - so funny. LOL!!

So we have a little escape artist on our hands! I got up this morning and Koora was out of her paddock, so i put her back. Then when i came back 10 minutes later she had escaped into the other paddock with her dad and brothers. Since they were running round like lunatics i decided the least stressful option would be to let Cocoa join them. They seem to have settled down now and are getting along very well. Koora has learnt that when the others are annoying all she has to do is stand near her mum because her mum will bash them lol Koora quite likes her daddy and it is very obvious where all her attitude comes from lol
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back