Cocoa - Koora Filly - WARNING - Picture overload! Page 36

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol how cute! I didn't think horses were supposed to be like that till I got Bindi. If there's no electric fence she will push through it (and this is three wires running accros ways). I'm sure she's related to a goat somewhere along the line.

Get on that one quickly, Thor and Loki started wandering so we had to rig up a new wire... we never did with Derby and now NOTHING contains him
default_frusty.gif
:frusty

i put up an extra strand of electric tape and she seems to have stopped escaping, phew. Unlike her older brother Dakota, who escapes all the time
default_sad.png

First up the minis running around having a ball. Ive put Koora and Cocoa out with them and Koora is a lot happier. She loves running around with her dad
default_smile.png

IMG_2841 - Copy.JPGIMG_2850 - Copy.JPGIMG_2860 - Copy.JPGIMG_2914 - Copy.JPGIMG_2925 - Copy.JPGIMG_2993 - Copy.JPG

He still thinks hes a stud haha

IMG_3019 - Copy.JPG

As you can see she is very independent and chooses to stand with her brothers and dad

IMG_3028 - Copy.JPG

Amigo laughing at you all!!

IMG_3007 - Copy.JPG

And our three VERY muddy dogs wanted to say hello
default_smile.png

First up is Cleo (blue merle border collie) then theres Sasha (border collie) and lastly Jackie (Jack Russell)

IMG_3011 - Copy.JPGIMG_3033 - Copy.JPGIMG_3035 - Copy.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures of them all - thanks for the update!

Muddy dogs LOL!! We are floundering around in the mud here at the moment and my dogs look a lot like yours most of the time!

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png

Yes herdlife definitely does suit her, every time i check on her she is standing with her dad lol i think she'll porbably wean herself when the time comes haha Amigo is definitely a character and he managed to pass it along to Koora lol

Koora is quite the show pony, she is always running around with her neck arched its soo cute

So i was going through my pictures from the other day and found some more i just had to share
default_smile.png

Amigos lovely smile

IMG_3009 - Copy.JPG

Amigo and Koora

IMG_3002.JPGIMG_2886.JPG

Wrestling

IMG_2989.JPG

Mother, daughter and father

IMG_2963.JPG

Thanks
default_smile.png
I have another photo but you will all have to wait, but i think you will enjoy it lol

So im not good at waiting and i just couldn't wait to share my last photo for a while (i promise) haha

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Merry Christmas Final.jpg

From: (left to right)(horses first) Dakota, Cooper, Amigo, Cocoa and Koora

(left to right)(dogs) Cleo, Jackie, Sasha and Tia

(and myself) Jade
default_smile.png

(ps. Excuse the shoes haha)

Haha yes she does and i figured if i forced a halter on her she probably would have been pyscho anyway lol

I havnt posted in a few weeks but feels like forever lol and Koora is growing like theres no tomorrow, She is now almost as tall as her 4 year old half brother Dakota :0 haha as you can probably see in the photos she is such a show pony prancing around
default_smile.png

IMG_4356 - Copy.JPGIMG_4372 - Copy.JPGIMG_4403 - Copy.JPGIMG_4409 - Copy.JPGIMG_4410 - Copy.JPGIMG_4418 - Copy.JPGIMG_4444 - Copy.JPGIMG_4454 - Copy.JPGIMG_4468 - Copy.JPG

And heres a picture of her very evenly marked bottom, if you look closely you will see a palomino circle around her tail haha

IMG_4447.JPG

and a group shot

IMG_4353 - Copy.JPG

It was raining and storming today (a nice change from the heat) so they are a bit mudddy and Koora decided to get it on her face, its a bit hard at the moment to see her palomino as shes losing her foal fluff.

She is absolutely stunning - what a beautiful little (or not so little!!) girl.
default_firstprize.gif

Thanks so much for the update - do keep the pictures coming.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back