Cocoa - Koora Filly - WARNING - Picture overload! Page 36

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spunky little girl. Did you work out where she gets her height from? I thought mum and dad were smallish.

I tend to think that the height comes from the dads side as he came from a person who just had all these mares and stallions running around together, they just left them in a paddock without any human interaction and would just through hay over every few days or so.

Even though amigo is little I think he might have a tall parent, because I know cocoas parents were little

I love how her personality just shines right through her photos! Reminds me so much of how Rue used to play, I love coming on here to see the bouncing baby photos! Big smiles
default_yes.gif

She could get her height from a great grand parent. That is where diva got hers from on her dams side from norda's little skunk her great grandsire I think that was the sire. If not than great grand dam. I still have trouble reading which are the sire's and which the dam's.

WONDERFUL PICTURES!! She's quite something -- and very much a prancer!! Love the way she arches her neck and takes her prancing steps!
Thankyou
default_smile.png
she really is a prancer and loves to show off!

I love how her personality just shines right through her photos! Reminds me so much of how Rue used to play, I love coming on here to see the bouncing baby photos! Big smiles
default_yes.gif
I think if Koora and Rue ever had the chance to meet they would have been best friends and played all day
default_smile.png
Same here i love seeing all the babies too!

pretty girl and pretty mares in the last picture
Thankyou
default_smile.png
However the two dark ones in the front and the chestnut in the back are all geldings lol (even though they do look like pregnant mares haha) they are on a diet as they are overweight but they have a bit of a grass belly lol

She could get her height from a great grand parent. That is where diva got hers from on her dams side from norda's little skunk her great grandsire I think that was the sire. If not than great grand dam. I still have trouble reading which are the sire's and which the dam's.
Yes i do think it comes from the grandparents or further, but i have no way of knowing lol

I measured Koora today and I got 34" from the last hair (give or take half an inch) and she will only be 3 months old on the 28th of January :0 she's definitely not a little girl lol

Amigo wanted to show you all what happens when you have a white legged horse and it rains

20130129_174501 - Copy.jpg

And i found some other pictures to share
default_smile.png
The first photo is of Amigo the day i got him (suprise birthday present) he was skin and bones and so scared of everyone.

And then a picture of him now
default_smile.png

IMG_2885.JPG

And lastly, Dakota 4 years old (Kooras half brother) and Koora who is nearly taller already. (She is standing slightly uphill from him in this photo)

20130129_174737 - Copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i update too much but oh well, i couldn't help it because for once the horses were cleanish and it was a nice day
default_smile.png
So heres my little herd

First up my big Koora (hehe) You can hardly see her palomino at the moment, im curious to see if it will get darker or stay the same when shes older. I didn't notice before but she actually has the Tobiano 'shield' on her chest, but its a very light palomino colour. (you can only just see it in the pics, it kind of looks like a shadow) As you can see she has a lovely spikey (curly too) mane haha
A (13).JPGA (14).JPGIMG_4752.JPGA (5).JPG

Then Koora and Amigo
A (2).JPGA (3).JPG

Cooper

A (8).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
yes she is quite big, so she will definitely stand out as she ages (not that she doesnt already haha)

I thought it was about time for an update since Koora is now almost 6 months old and is taller than both her parents!!

IMG_4878.JPGIMG_4891.JPGIMG_4910.JPGIMG_4913.JPGIMG_4932.JPGIMG_4935.JPG

"What you looking at" haha

IMG_4969.JPG

I thought this was cute because they were running in sync
default_smile.png

IMG_4921.JPG

And also a few picture of the others

Dakota and Amigo were very naughty escaping from the top paddock (the grass is soo long because I can't let the horses in that paddock because our next door neighbours sheep and cattle broke our fences
default_sad.png
)

IMG_4894.JPGIMG_5055.JPGIMG_5074.JPGIMG_5078.JPG

And I thought these were cool with their reflections!

IMG_5029.JPGIMG_5031.JPG

Koora looks so grown up. All are very beautiful, great pics. Thanks for sharing.

6mths has gone so fast! She's still a little (big) cutie. Love all your photos, and the boys do look like they know they're being naughty lol

Oh Wow, fantastic pics
default_smile.png
they are very lucky minis. Thsi one is my favorite.

/monthly_04_2013/post-44574-0-29587300-1366165585_thumb.jpg

Love those long grass shots!
default_new_rofl.gif
Brilliant!

'Little' Koora seems to have picked up a height gene! Tall, gold and gorgeous
default_wink.png
great combo!

Latest posts

Back