Can we see pics of minis in training for driving?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DCinpoledrag2034.jpg

I love your improv/training cart. How did you make it? Was it difficult? I would love to have one for the gelding I am working with.

Having an awesome time reading the posts and seeing the pictures.

I thought I'd go ahead and post the pics of my 36", 3 year old unregistered gelding (he's about 4 now), Stihl. He's my first horse, and full of personality. Had to break his habit of rearing and all before I even attempted to start training him to cart. Also sacked him out, and did some bomb-proofing exercises.

Started with him about two years ago, with a home made surcingle and his halter. And then ground drove, miles and miles total while getting voice commands established. He was driven by cars, trucks, busses, barking dogs, etc. And the only thing he ever had a problem with was/is drainage culverts. We'd just be jogging along, come up to a culvert, he'd notice and either a) he'd swerve about 10 feet away from the culvert and keep going, or b) screech to a halt and want to turn around. I believe he swears there are trolls in there that want to eat him. He also has a thing for driveways... he always wants to go up them. One thing I did train him to do a little differently is that if he's going to stop, unless I tell him to halt, he's to go to the side of the road. Now, if he hears traffic coming behind, he goes to the side and stops.

About a year ago, I finally got a slightly used betathane harness, and got him used to that a piece at a time, then started ground driving with that. I can only remember one incident with that; a bucking fit when he got to a canter with the crupper just added. A few months after I started hooking him to a garden cart for a little rattle and weight. Never had an issue with it, so I started adding weight to it.

Then, roughly six months ago I finally got a cart. It's not the most beautiful thing on the planet, but it's sturdy. Everything is welded, and aside from the wheels, there isn't a bolt on it.

The pictures are from the first ride I had in the cart with him. This was one of two times he's ever spooked while hooked to the cart. I didn't know that my husband was in the ditch, with the camera, waiting for us to get close enough to take pictures. Both of us jumped, and Stihl swerved to the curb. The only other spook was when I had a failure in the harness at a fun show, and the over check snapped, smacking him in the neck. Other than that, he's been practically bombproof. That includes when we had an oncoming car come within a foot of the cart (we were at least four feet from the yellow line). I was having a heart attack in the seat, and he just kept walking.

Still learning a lot, and we both still have a lot to work on. The saddle is placed a bit further back now, and I'm working on getting larger wheels. Trying to find a parade to take him to this Christmas... have bells and some battery powered lights to "torment" him with.

189307_10150738349930105_703030104_19812367_7183099_n.jpg

225772_10150738351605105_703030104_19812385_2111083_n.jpg

281993_10150738350560105_703030104_19812374_5500043_n.jpg

just wanted to say that I've learned a lot from this thread! Love all the pictures.

Unfortunately, I don't have a camera anymore - it died. Also, due to a lingering illness, I really hadn't done much ground driving with my 3 - 2 yr olds.

The other evening, I had a short amount of time and grabbed up 2 of the 2 yo. I didn't take the time to actually groom and fully harness either one - just fit them with bridles (they've both grown!), hooked up lines and moved out of the barn to start "driving". As I drove each one, the other got lots of practice with standing alone in the barn. Now, when I refer to driving (especially right now - also dealing w/ a knee that I wrenched earlier this year and it just hasn't healed all the way or properly - now doc wants an MRI scheduled as w/ palpation & exrays can't find anything wrong), I'm essentially lounging with very short drive lines/times when I'm behind them before either continuing in the same direction or switching directions. My lines are 25' long so I can let them get out in front of me a bit or can either reel in the lines or have them drag behind as I work my way up to the pony while driving...

Well, I was pleasantly surprised and later when I really thought about how each of them did - VERY excited w/ what was "non-working" progress! The two fillies are very different in build and attitudes - one very laid back most of the time, staid, a look around and "o" it's a nice day today" attitude, and the other more flighty, much hotter and wanting to "work" - preferably at a really long trot - "don't ask me to stop and stand" type of filly.

Started w/ the hot one - Flower. She started right out at a long, stretchy trot and I stayed well off the lines for quite some time of several circles at almost the end of my reach (so close to 50' circles)... The bridles are open, so she could see me for lounging instruction as I moved my body a bit and also asked with the lines for her to slow to a jog and then to a walk. She did let me know that she wasn't happy about slowing down and gaped her mouth a bit (no noseband either - need to either purchase dropped nosebands or make them), then suddenly, she responded - slowing, lowering her head and going into a nice, low/long walk!! I did several light changes of direction - trying to concentrate on my keeping hands light while also getting her to do what I wanted. Decided against keeping her at a walk, since she'd done well, and asked for trot again - woof - she was off to the races, catching me by surprise... I let her out as smoothly as I could but circled her the other way. I'd forgotten she could have high as well as "stretchy" trot - and those knees and hocks were both coming well up. I don't normally like seeing the height - prefer no wasted motion more forward than up - but wow, it was fascinating to see. I shook myself out of it, collected up the lines and now she's really upset w/ her mouth so I ask for a direct halt (voice as well as lines) and she stops though doesn't want to stand still. She'd put her tongue over the bit, so I approached and fixed the problem, petted on her neck and head (which she then lowers her head and 1/2 closes her eyes - good for her). So, I step aside and keep rubbing on her while letting the lines out w/o pressure on her mouth. Get out a ways, pick up some very lite pressure, she gives (I'm getting shakey, I'm excited) her jaw, drops her nose as I say waaalk, walk on, then she steps out. I get her to hold a quiet walk for a couple of strides and just as she's starting to act like she wants to speed up, I ask for trot again.

I maintained the contact (OMG, so cool, I just can't explain it) and get a nice slower jog - very responsive. I'm not behind her completely, but am using the lines pretty evenly on a somewhat circle. Then again, she starts acting like she wants to speed up and before she breaks, I shift over to more lounging mode and as she moves out I give her a kiss (her signal

to canter) and she smoothly picks up the correct lead. Again I shiver... One partial circuit and I pick up on both lines to ask for trot and slow my turning with her, then get a nice big circle the other direction, let out more line, relax and kiss again & she picks up the correct canter lead this directions as well. I now have to ask her to continue to canter as she's ready to "say" she wants to slow. We get two full circles and I ask for a gradual slow down thru the gaits to halt. Not only got a very smooth downward transition, but a soft and for the first time, a complete halt w/ no jiggling (for about 30 seconds but better than normal!!!). When started her back up, I circled the neighbors truck - he'd stopped in to watch - and some buckets in front of the barn and sent her over the tarp. Didn't like that one bit, but didn't refuse. leaped off - tho I tried to give w/ my hands it was too fast and I caught her and she landed hard w/ her head in the air and her eyes kinda wild (darn.
default_sad.png
.) Ah, try again - and response better tho far from perfect. Once again this same direction - YES - calm and soft - walked straight across w/ no problems w/ mouth or bit... So I went ahead and quit on a great note (part of me wanted to continue...but sometimes better to stop rather than do same to other direction - at least to me). The total work probably lasted less time than it took me to type this - but it was pretty good!

2nd filly in a moment...

So, continuing my evening w/ the 2nd 2 yr old filly.

I swap the girls out and things seem to be ok until KoKo and I get out the door of the barn. As I step out and I'm going to go into combo lounge/drive mode - Flower isn't fidgeting at the tie spot, she's downright upset and is "screaming"! I start to ask KoKo to start out and she flirts her tail, lets out a kick w/ an explosive fart and launches into a full gallop (didn't I say that this was the quiet, laid back, staid pony?? Where did she go?). I quickly loosen the outside line, drop my lounging arm/hand and lock it against my side and pivot - letting some line out but not all of it. Not as smooth or as fast as I might like and she hits the end of the line - rather than circling, throws head up a little, roots at the bit and takes off forwards and circles me. Each time her front hooves hit the ground, she's snorting - sounding like a mini freight train (hmm, looking like one too!). OK, I expect this from Flower, not from KoKo, and once I get over my shock, I'm laughing... Neighbor, still watching, is confused and hollers "Is that what your wanting her to do? Why do you have her going so fast? I thought you were going to drive her ---- what R U doing???????????"

That snags her attention, she's getting tired and as suddenly as she started,she quits...O, NO, I respond and I kiss at her, point her forwards and drive her right back into a canter (which takes some doing, because once she's decided she's ok w/ everything, moving isn't on her agenda.). Then I take up the lines and "I" ask her to slow, and then halt. She's pulling somewhat hard, rooting out against all pressure. I step up to her head and check her teeth. I've read here that she might very well be teething and yes, she's got some teeth bumps now on her jaws. I don't feel any edges or ridges. Doesn't appear to be any problem w/ her cheeks either. So I stand back towards her hip, take a hold of the line on this side and pull it back and hold - she roots, then pulls, then relaxes and tips her head towards me as I drop the contact. Good girl. I take it again - she roots out again, holds her pull, then gives. Good Girl. I lose track of how many times I stand there and do this. Was I supposed to count?? I keep this going until she quits rooting when I take up the lines. Then I switch sides and do the same thing... By the time we've stopped, her breathing from her little tantrum has returned to normal.

We proceed to lounging/driving as I'd wanted to from the beginning. But she continues to root out now... hmm. So I continue to work with her - now asking her to give while doing short/small circles around me. She finally gets it!!! So I switch to lead you beside me and we head around the truck to the tarp that's on the ground. I didnt think anything of it - asked her to go over it. She only hesitates shortly but then I reach down and grab an edge to kinda bring up and it touchesher - and she leaps up into the air (o boy, again??). She lands and tenses - snorting. hmm. so I send er on the rest of the way and turn her around and right back over. She tries to blow out and go around - takes me a minute to get my lines right and get her across. But I get her faced the right way and keeps a hold of the lines and after first bowing one way, than the other, over she goes. AS i cross the center of the tarp, I reach down and reset it - pulling up a ridge like a jump. Turn right around and get over it! Takes a couple of gos before she realizes I'm serious, you will go across... Now the moving tarp, flapping against her legs, no problem. for whatever reason, the tarp looked different than it had the last time she'd been worked!

Now, I'm breathing hard - this has been a workout for me, LOL. So into the barn we go. Flower quiets as we move up next to her, remove equipment then pop over to the rack that has the clippers. KoKo stands quietly (AH - this is the filly I was expecting!) for her bridle path and lower jaws to be clipped. Swap fillies again and Flower is no longer ready to accept anything - striking and wanting to rear when I reach up to clip her. Not cool, little one, stand still! ..I have to admit - I may have made the wrong thing appear to be better, as I quit and turned off the clippers. I think I got thru w/ her bridle path and waited till she quit flinging her head about - but I'm not at all positive on that. Need to pull her out tomorrow and work w/ her again...

I nice work out for the three of us! I think I've only worked w/ the 2 of them for a total of 45 minutes...

Paula,

Awesome write up! It's really nice to hear other people's experiences, especially with 2 year olds! My young girls alternate between having really great days and then some really lackluster days, but typically it is something I can identify that i did wrong. For instance, just the other day I had some daylight so i hitched my 3 year old to my stoneboat type sled so she could haul some manure for me. Well it was a cool day, and neither horse had any exercise in over a week (why must we work all day??). Well, I had an agenda....get the manure in the pasture picked up. I find that when I have an agenda, it typically ends up not working out well. So I hook her up and ask for a walk, which she does but with no steering. So we proceeded to correct that and head for our first pile.. Well, stand apparently had lost all meaning, so I was picking up manure one handed, which is really hard to do, so I could correct her gently if she moved. So, it wasn't going great, but my second mistake was not corralling her little sister, who proceeded to run and bump into her so she couldn't walk a straight line if she wanted to! Needless to say, we ended our manure moving session early. But I did ground drive both mares separately down the road a ways and both did amazing!! So I love hearing your challenges and successes with your little ones!! Keep it coming...

Katie

Hi Linz! My mare has a real thing for culverts too, and no one has ever jumped out of one on us!! That would do her in completely in her mistrust of them. she especially hates them when you can hear water moving underneath them. I think it must have something to do with the sound and/or feel of the ground beneath them. Funny though, this same mare walks calmly over wooden bridge. She just doesn't like culverts. Looks like you guys are having an awesome time driving. Great job training her....she's your first horse? Ever? That's a major accomplishment!! Congrats!

Katie

Having an awesome time reading the posts and seeing the pictures.

I thought I'd go ahead and post the pics of my 36", 3 year old unregistered gelding (he's about 4 now), Stihl. He's my first horse, and full of personality. Had to break his habit of rearing and all before I even attempted to start training him to cart. Also sacked him out, and did some bomb-proofing exercises.

Started with him about two years ago, with a home made surcingle and his halter. And then ground drove, miles and miles total while getting voice commands established. He was driven by cars, trucks, busses, barking dogs, etc. And the only thing he ever had a problem with was/is drainage culverts. We'd just be jogging along, come up to a culvert, he'd notice and either a) he'd swerve about 10 feet away from the culvert and keep going, or b) screech to a halt and want to turn around. I believe he swears there are trolls in there that want to eat him. He also has a thing for driveways... he always wants to go up them. One thing I did train him to do a little differently is that if he's going to stop, unless I tell him to halt, he's to go to the side of the road. Now, if he hears traffic coming behind, he goes to the side and stops.

About a year ago, I finally got a slightly used betathane harness, and got him used to that a piece at a time, then started ground driving with that. I can only remember one incident with that; a bucking fit when he got to a canter with the crupper just added. A few months after I started hooking him to a garden cart for a little rattle and weight. Never had an issue with it, so I started adding weight to it.

Then, roughly six months ago I finally got a cart. It's not the most beautiful thing on the planet, but it's sturdy. Everything is welded, and aside from the wheels, there isn't a bolt on it.

The pictures are from the first ride I had in the cart with him. This was one of two times he's ever spooked while hooked to the cart. I didn't know that my husband was in the ditch, with the camera, waiting for us to get close enough to take pictures. Both of us jumped, and Stihl swerved to the curb. The only other spook was when I had a failure in the harness at a fun show, and the over check snapped, smacking him in the neck. Other than that, he's been practically bombproof. That includes when we had an oncoming car come within a foot of the cart (we were at least four feet from the yellow line). I was having a heart attack in the seat, and he just kept walking.

Still learning a lot, and we both still have a lot to work on. The saddle is placed a bit further back now, and I'm working on getting larger wheels. Trying to find a parade to take him to this Christmas... have bells and some battery powered lights to "torment" him with.

Here is a progression of training Treasure-- I guess I kinda cheated because eventually he was sent to a professional trainer. I just didn't have the time to work with him consistantly.

nbsminiplaque327.jpg
copyofnbsminiplaque326.jpg

labordayoctober11024.jpg
labordayoctober11022.jpg
At this point he was solid at ground driving

thanksgiving2011120.jpg
thanksgiving2011076.jpg
Thanksgiving weekend he came home. (My mom driving Treasure)

Paula,

Awesome write up! It's really nice to hear other people's experiences, especially with 2 year olds! My young girls alternate between having really great days and then some really lackluster days, but typically it is something I can identify that i did wrong. For instance, just the other day I had some daylight so i hitched my 3 year old to my stoneboat type sled so she could haul some manure for me. Well it was a cool day, and neither horse had any exercise in over a week (why must we work all day??). Well, I had an agenda....get the manure in the pasture picked up. I find that when I have an agenda, it typically ends up not working out well. So I hook her up and ask for a walk, which she does but with no steering. So we proceeded to correct that and head for our first pile.. Well, stand apparently had lost all meaning, so I was picking up manure one handed, which is really hard to do, so I could correct her gently if she moved. So, it wasn't going great, but my second mistake was not corralling her little sister, who proceeded to run and bump into her so she couldn't walk a straight line if she wanted to! Needless to say, we ended our manure moving session early. But I did ground drive both mares separately down the road a ways and both did amazing!! So I love hearing your challenges and successes with your little ones!! Keep it coming...

Katie
Katie -

THANKS! Well, I have lots of writing material as I have not only the 3 2 yr olds but also 3 yearllings and 5 weanlings.

I'm not sure if I posted the story here of the weanling (in the training post?) that my youngest daughter has "adopted"... but she is ground driving a weanling colt. He's larger - being out of a 1/2 arabian/hackney pony mare and by my 40" Shetland stallion. She started out and goes back to driving w/ the lines attached to the halter under his driving bridle. But he's gone to 2 of her driving lessons and has had the lines hooked to the bit both times then... The other day when she had him out ground driving on the edge of the road - an ambulance and firetruck went racing by with horns blaring. She said he didn't even bat an ear (but it sure helps that the boys paddock fronts along the edge of that same road!).

I'll try to keep going with write ups - also, you could read the blogs directly on my website... Trying to keep them up!

Do you have pics of your "stone boat"?? I'd love to see! Need something like that...

4luckyhorseshoes -

I don't have a problem with a person sending a pony/mini to a trainer. I think it's great that you admitted that you didn't have the time to work your guy (?) consistently and sent him off to get what he needed. THATs AWESOME!! And now you have him back home and can continue - hopefully enough that he doesn't "lose" what you sent him out for...

Question - whom did you send Treasure out to? I'm looking around for a trainer/instructor. A trainer for some larger ponis that I don't have the time myself, nor the correct sized equipment for and an instructor to take me further with the ponies I'm already driving with and the youngsters I'm bringing along. I'm not a trainer - just prefer to do most if not all of my own training. Staying consistent with all of my own commitments is the hardest part! I have several trainers I've either already been in touch with or have on my list to get in touch with shortly... I have a couple that I just am not willing to send my ponies to, and unless they are sold, they'll will be pasture ornaments instead.

Hi Linz! My mare has a real thing for culverts too, and no one has ever jumped out of one on us!! That would do her in completely in her mistrust of them. she especially hates them when you can hear water moving underneath them. I think it must have something to do with the sound and/or feel of the ground beneath them. Funny though, this same mare walks calmly over wooden bridge. She just doesn't like culverts. Looks like you guys are having an awesome time driving. Great job training her....she's your first horse? Ever? That's a major accomplishment!! Congrats!

Katie
Hi Katie, and thanks!
default_smile.png

Yep, Stihl is the first horse I've ever owned, and he was a snotty young stud to begin with. Experience training dogs saved me in the beginning, I'll tell you! I was one of those horse-crazy (not the silly pink and frills kind) tomboy girls, and did a lot of reading and video-watching. Had extended out-of-state family with ponies and full-size horses, but never one of my own.

Great idea with multitasking mucking with training! I don't know if I should ask this here, or somewhere else... but is it very important to use a curb strap on a mini while driving?

Linz,

Of course you can ask that here!! You can even start a new thread about your bit/bits and questions and pictures you might have. The only reason you need a curb strap on a bridle is if you have a bit that requires one, and have the reins attached to one of the lower rings that actually activates the curb action of the bit. My mares both drive in a half cheek, single jointed snaffle or a French link or double jointed snaffle, as both are young and not in need of any curb action. Many driving horses, especially upper level horses, drive in variations of curb bits for different reasons, only one of which is forward motion control. More experienced folks correct me if I'm wrong, but some of these curb type bits assist in lateral movement and collection, as well as stopping power. So, if you have a bit that requires a curb strap, then yes you should have one, or else the bit at best is not doing its job, and at worst it may hurt the horses mouth as the curb strap is the stopping point for backward motion against the horses jaw. Hope that helps! And congrats on your first horse and what is obvious success in training. I've trained dogs too and many things apply to both!

Katie

Do you have pics of your "stone boat"?? I'd love to see! Need something like that...

Paula,

I don't have any pictures of my skid sled, but I can explain it until I get some. It is really simple, and designed for use with snow mainly, but does work with dry ground with more drag. My husband took an old pair of very wide alpine skis and built a flat platform to mount them on. That's it. Originally it didn't have any shafts, but with the skis on snow brakes were needed, so we had shafts made by a friend who welds. It works great for hauling wood or just giving rides on the snow. I'll try to get some pics for you.

Katie

Same thing goes for me....sounding like I am all hard nosed with no "touchy-feely"!
default_laugh.png
We have a well-placed "good boy" with a pet and a scratch. I'm just really sick of watching people baby their horses, and they themselves getting hurt because of it. I know one lady who was showing her horse to another lady and her mare actually knocked her down!
default_new_shocked.gif
She popped back up and made some excuse for the horse, like "Oh, she must be having a bad day..."
default_wacko.png
If that was my horse, it would have "saw her maker" for the three seconds that John Lyons advocates if a horse is aggressive towards its handler!
default_deadhorse2.gif

Myrna

This thread has been a really fun read. I just have to say that I totally agree with Myrna here!

I'll try to get some pics for you.

Katie

THANX katie! I always prefer to see pics - love it!!! Plus, I just can't quite picture the description, LOL.

I "sorta" made a drag and am looking to use it next week after Christmas. Riding lawnmower isn't working, don't have forecart yet, so need something to sit the trash bins on (32 gallon) that hold the manure from the barn. I will have at least 2 possibly 3 trips w/ 2 at a time. I'll use a panel that was originally from our round pen... it's cut down from a 52" 16' stock panel. I use a rope run thru the handles of the trash bin to hold them on/snug and ground drive the pony who is hooked to the drag using a singletree.

I can use either a single pony or a pair to pull this. I've used a single in the past. I wonder if i use the pair if I can put more "tubs" on the drag?

09feb14Stuf250.jpg Yes, I think I should be giving her more direction thru contact on the lines... Both tubs are almost full here - headed to the compost heap. Yes - this is a breast collar harness, not a collar and hames harness. If do the pair - would use their collar and hame, farm harness...

09feb14Stuf252.jpg Tubs empty and headed back to the barn. This mare is 38" at the withers...It took us a little while, plus later lessons, to get to the point I was doing a better job of "driving" her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had an early Christmas present this week. Got to drive my youngest ( 4 yr old ) gelding, Cinco for the first time ! He has been at the trainer since October and will be ready to come home mid Jan. I drove him in the arena then took him for a short drive on my friends trails.All went very well. My trainer has done a super job with him. He has a very good Whoa , a nice walk and trot with voice commands ! Not as much horse as my gelding , Magic but I did not think he would be. Cinco will be a blast to drive. Now I need to order a cart for him . He is 32.5 " and am considering the GS Trail cart for him . Just found out GS will offer marathon shafts for the trail cart in 2012.

Had originally posted this in the pic/video section but thought you might enjoy it here as well.

It's a promo video we put together for our local carriage driving assoc. Video of the little bay mini is my little guy, Rowdy, at his very first indoor carriage race, his first Horse Driving Trial and an Intro To Driving clinic our club hosted for people that had never driven before.

Enjoy!

That has to be one of the best videos I have seen- I'll bet you get a huge response from it.

the last project isn't mine, but is definitely the most difficult. My farrier acquired a mini because he was getting too fat in the herd of large horses he was in, and his previous owner had no time to work him, and no way to separate him. She's offerred to trim for me in exchange for training him to drive, and boy is he NOT happy about that! Day one my farrier said she'd been doing some ground driving and she confirmed that he knew "Walk on." He's worn full harness, so I got mine all sized to him, gathered up the lines, told him to "walk on" and this is what I got:

291904_10100303871296498_21700103_50224003_6931071_n.jpg

295014_10100303871046998_21700103_50223995_1584987_n.jpg

The first time I've ever had a horse lay down on me, and I'll I wanted him to do was walk! He was being SO BAD and I couldn't stop laughing. Training at it's finest. Wow. Over three weeks we've progressed to this:

293936_10100303878566928_21700103_50224083_3148532_n.jpg

We now mostly have go (except for when we start backing up), and sometimes steering (but sometimes turning is cause for stopping). We do have a pretty good whoa.
default_aktion033.gif
He'll definitely be a gratifying one when he's going well!

default_laugh.png

I wanted you to know that when I read this and saw these pictures I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD! I am glad to know that there are more people that train horses that have a sense of humor about things like this instead of getting frustrated and mad about it. These things are what makes training horses of any size fun! This is sooo precious thanks or sharing!!!!

Man, that little guy is just DETERMINED!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Good lord.

I never did get around to posting any pictures of my Turbo, but I uploaded one or two yesterday just so I could post them. Here he is on his fourth single drive (he'd been out another three or four times in a pair arrangement) and the first time he really started to figure out how to use his neck at a trot.

IMG_4322.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4362.jpg

IMG_4351.jpg

A job well done!

NeighborPic2.jpg
He looks fantastic! I am not an expert by any means, but I like what i see!! Such a well-collected little guy! Great job!
default_aktion033.gif

Littlegoesalongway said:
It's a promo video we put together for our local carriage driving assoc. Video of the little bay mini is my little guy, Rowdy, at his very first indoor carriage race, ...

Thanks! He's got a long way to go before he achieves actual collection, but he's doing well with bending and rounding up through the poll and those are the foundations.
default_wub.png
Now he just needs time and miles to develop the muscle for hooking in the "motor!"

Leia

Latest posts

Back