Beyonce the DEFINITELY pregnant pony - SHE'S HERE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Australia Day today so no vets in the office but they are aware i have a late stage pregnant pony and may be calling any time now.

Lol, I think mares enjoy tormenting there owners
default_smile.png

Goodness! Hope she gets on with it!

She's currently shedding like mad! I just went out and there's hair everywhere and she has a new dark coat coming through! Very odd. Maybe the surge of oxytocin caused a shed?

Happy Australia day for Yesterday
default_smile.png

How is she this morning ? Sounds like she has kept you busy and sleep deprived over the weekend ?
default_smile.png

Haha, her udder is so big it's poking out her back end. Her belly has dropped and moved backwards as well. Will try to get some pics but it keeps raining and then stopping, then raining so I prefer dryness. Back end is like jelly, just shaking even as she walks, vulva still has a bit more to go.

The udder has gone a bit in the last couple of hours, but the teats seem to be filling a bit more although still pointing inwards, she had a bit of muck on her tail so possible mucus plug coming out but unsure. Vulva and vagina are very loose and open. She's also being a complete poophead and i'm now not allowed to touch any of her lady parts. I got squealed out and kicked at lol

Yes your right could be her Mucus plug. If she will let you get anywhere near her could you grab some pics (Could be the last lot of pics we get to see before the arrival) hint hint Beyoncé
default_smile.png

I tried this morning and she was not a happy camper so the pics show nothing. Will try again later but don't want to stress her

very late welcome, but welcome all the same from another Aussie girl
default_smile.png
where abouts are you from? and sorry if it's already been asked.... 22 pages is a lot to go through in one sitting haha

your little girl is just gorgeous! I'm so glad you were able to get her and she will have the love she deserves! well done you!

can't wait to see new pics soon and see your update of your new little baby!

Hi Cassie, I'm from the Riverina area in NSW. Nice to meet you. Still no sign of Godot. We're calling him Godot as it's been a perpetual wait.

Nope. Next udate will be foal lol. No changes, she's holding out on us

Back