Beyonce the DEFINITELY pregnant pony - SHE'S HERE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto that.......
default_please.gif

Yes Please it helps to see pictures, esp for newbies who are following
default_smile.png

She looks exactly he same as the last ones, maybe udder isn't as full. will try to get some later but I am sick and have a shocking fever so not really up to photographing horse bits today

I just took this but i'm currently not allowed to take pictures of her udder, she keeps walking away and i'm too sick to make her stay. It looks about the same except two days ago it was dripping opaque yellowish liquid. Once i feel better I shall inundate you with udder photos/ Vulva is a lot loose, swollen and relaxed but every time I lift her tail she sucks it back in. will get one when i can.

sorry forgot the photo

Hope you feel better soon. I had the flu over Christmas and ma still waiting to get my 'regular" energy level back. Praying you recover quickly,

I was told she's from mini lines apparently she's got some Aussie champs in her blood but they all looked shetland size to me

So it wasn't the flu after all. I ended up with and enlarged spleen and orbital cellulitis. Was in hospital on IV antibiotics and all I could think of was that she was going to foal while I was away but luckily she held off. No baby yet but she seems depressed and looking at her sides which isn't her usual morning routine.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, I hope you feel better. An enlarged spleen that's terrible. Good that she waited for you. Maybe now shell get the ball Rollin a little bit more. If she is acting like that there could be a number of reasons why. One of them being she's getting closer. When you feel better try to snap some booty and belly pics to compare to from the other day. Please wait till you feel better though. Sleep and fluids....although I don't know if they help with enlarged spleens and orbital cellulitis.

default_pray.gif
. What a scary thing to have happened. Thank goodness you are better. Praying for continued healing for you.

Apparently the infection of cellulitis was spreading rapidly and if I had waited it could have turned fatal or made me blind which is the scariest thing I've ever heard. Freaked me out. As for Beyonce, she was so excited to see me back, I've never heard her neigh so much at me. I had my head thoroughly groomed lol

Well keep recovering, as we're all praying for you to continually improve each and every day!!

Hi everyone,

I checked Bey this morning and she seems to have some edema and had a couple of tiny drops of red blood on her nipple. She seems fine, a bit yawny and uncomfortable but fine. Udder isn't hot or lumpy etc but she has developed some edema around her belly button. It's been the week from heck and don't want to be worried about her if i don't need to be.

Her bag is bigger, that means progress!!!! Yay!!! I hope you are close to full recovery, if not there yet.

Don't worry, she's looking fine. Udder filling nicely but still has more to fill in the nipples. So you don't need to worry, just watch her closely as she is definitely progressing.

so her udder seems to be filling rapidly and she's completely slab sided and no foal movement tonight, will keep an eye on her

Yes, she's moving ahead and she needs to be watched, and I'm glad you'll be doing that! But relax and don't worry... now it's the waiting game!

Latest posts

Back