Beyonce the DEFINITELY pregnant pony - SHE'S HERE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll have to let Bey out for awhile before the heat of the day, so she gets her grazing in before it's too hot for Ducky.

Naughty little ones make it hard on everyone. good idea to let her out early for her grazing or after the heat of the day!

they're out 24/7 now with a stable they can go in and out of so Bey can go out when she likes anytime. The foal is a bit flat today as the water gave her a slight sore tummy and sloppy poos. I raised it away from her as soon as I saw her drinking it but obviously too late. She's starting to come around now. The vet said to just give her time and if she isn't back to her naughty self this afternoon to call her back.

I guess I better go read up some more. I did not know they would drink water that young, much less that they weren't supposed to drink much of it.

If Bey has a salt block or loose salt within Ducky's reach, pick that up too, some foals will get hooked on licking the salt and it can cause problems too. It doesn't happen with all, but as long as you've picked up the water bucket, might as well get the salt too.

yeah removed the salt the day she was born because I've seen foals give themselves terrible tummy issues with that.

She's just fine now. Everything is good, everything is grand.

Good to hear - glad you are back to a happy foal and a happy mare. Hopefully Bey is feeling better now too!

This is good to hear. And don't forget how much we like pictures!!!

Last edited:
Too cute !!! And you have a boxer ? I also have one and she is my best mate and extremely spoilt
default_smile.png

So sweet! I am looking at her little tail. It looks like it is so soft. Do the babies have soft mane and tail?

She's soft everywhere! Horse Puppy is a dane/boxer mix and she's da bomb! And is totally besotted with Ducky!

Latest posts

Back