Beyonce the DEFINITELY pregnant pony - SHE'S HERE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you are feeling better and that you had some time to relax over the weekend
default_smile.png

Looks Like Beyoncé is progressing fantastically in the udder department.

Not Long to go now
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

She is getting big. I am new to all this. I am watching everyone's and comparing my Patty. She is a pretty girl.

Oh my goodness. I think you are going to have the first baby on the board!!! Can't wait!!

Any guesses on time? My mum bet the 11th of Feb! I bet the 19th of March (awkward) and my friend bet the 15th of Feb. All others were in April lol

Wowsers! She has been shopping!!

Cant wait!

She's really unsettled today, walking around neighing and standing in the opposite corner of her paddock, cranky tail swishes and suddenly shying at nothing. Definitely watching her

Tonight is the night you stay with her and watch carefully. All that's left is for those nipples point down, and that can happen very quickly. All you can watch now is for more changes in her personality. Also, check just inside the labia, and watch for the color change to very red. At this point she can go very quickly, so watch her like a hawk, especially since you say she's doing some things she doesn't usually do. Separating herself is a good, normal sign, so again, watch her very carefully. Not sure where you live or how cold it is, but now is when I made myself a bed in the barn!!

Praying for a safe and uneventful delivery of a healthy, beautiful little one!!

Yay, I bet soon around the 17th possibly. Or in three days, just cause I had a maiden foal in three days when she acted like she is.

Oh my goodness! She got so big! I have never seen this! I did not know they would get so big. I am learning!

nothing yet, udder is hard as a rock and so full it's poking out between her legs and she isnt eating a lot. not long now

She's here! A little bit dummy as was red bag delivery but up and about and trying to suckle but not yet. Waiting on vet to arrive just to check her over. Beyocne is a bit sore and bruised. I missed the event, went to sleep for two hours as had a massive fever and she was tight in the vulva and not jelly in the butt and she wasn't showing any major signs of impending birth, obviously waiting for me to leave. I am kicking myself now. But the foal is strong and healthy and when i went to check it was up and walking around, met me at the gate but tongue is poking out a bit and a slight wanderer but very very strong.

Awe! He is so cute! Question. If you missed it how do you know it was red bag and what do you mean a little dummy? I think he is precious. I can't wait!

Latest posts

Back