Beyonce the DEFINITELY pregnant pony - SHE'S HERE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a foal sized tear in the placenta and a little dummy means suck reflex isn't great a bit of a wanderer and tongue hangs out a bit due to lack of oxygen, so I put two and two together that tear plus dummy = red bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh okay. Thanks for explaining. I would not know this. I am glad that he is okay. He is just darling!

A foot! Oh my goodness, that is just awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures!

She's a girl
default_smile.png
No worries. Glad i could help you out with this thread. I could be wrong but making an educated guess regarding red bag.

If it was a red bag then you have yourself a four leaf clover and a smart made
default_smile.png
. She is adorable. Look at those legs! Wow congratulations and double thumbs up

she started drinking as the vet pulled up...typical. We'll still do the IGG tomorrow but all looking good now, she's drinking really well

Precious. She looks like her mom. Mom looks good too. It is amazing that she is just a few hours old following behind mom. I just love the pic of her standing by mom. Sorry I am blowing up your thread.

Congratulations!!!!!! Count yourself "blessed" as most red-bag foals don't do as well as this little girl, and ma y die due to lack of oxygen. Ducky is ONE LUCKY GIRL !!!!

A REAL CUTIE, AND THE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE!!

Lol Kim I was pretty close. Bey looks to be enjoying her new slim belly. And they are too cute together, ducky is like a perfect replica of bey.

Congrats!! Super cute Ducky!

I know, people didn't believe me when i said red bag because i wasn't there but the placenta was insideout with a huge slit and the foal was dummy, bey is also pretty bruised inside so on pain relief. But foal's sucking well now so we'll give it a bit of time then do an IGG to make sure but all's looking great

Huge congrats! Beautiful little mini me foal, and seems to be going well now. I can't believe how big she is considering how tight Beyoncé was in the prefoaling pics. It's hard to believe Ducky fit in there
default_smile.png

She's very big. The vet thinks she's a teeny weeny bit overcooked due to her size and her lax tendons. It's amazing how tight bey kept her yet she still did all that kicking!

Latest posts

Back