Beyonce the DEFINITELY pregnant pony - SHE'S HERE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's to test to see if the foal has built up enough antibodies in its system after drinking colostrum.

Wow congrats on your beautiful filly! So glad she is ok what an ordeal! Good on you for getting everything checked and I'm sure mum and Bub will be fine. She is so cute! Love the name Ducky! Suits her for sure.

Congratulations again. Give her a snuggle from me.

Many many congratulations!!! I'm absolutely thrilled for you and Beyonce, and what a super little girl to be presented with after all this uncertain wait. Keep those pictures coming - and maybe another video.
default_firstprize.gif

What a little beauty!

Congrats on the filly and so glad both are ok. Let us know how her IGG is...

Vet will be here in a couple of hours to do IGG. Although judging by the amounting of playing and zooming going on right now I'm thinking all will be well but best to know. for a 3 year old maiden, Beyonce is the best mother. I'm so thrilled. I don't even care that she's not tobiano lol. I wouldn't change her colour or her little self for the world. I just still wish i was there for the birth to help poor Bey out, she's so bruised and on pain meds atm.

IGG came back positive and vet couldn't be happier with her or Bey. Yay!!!

You can tell that Beyoncé is a good mom by the way she is looking at her little ducky! Such a sweet picture. She is just adorable.

Love the latest pics and so glad all is well with both of them. I used to have a G/dane who would come rushing to me to tell me that a mare was foaling and a stallion who would scream his head off when a mare went into labour - both of them much more use than an alarm clock if I needed to snatch a couple of hours nap, bless them!

Horse Puppy barked at 12:45 and I told her to shut up...no doubt the foal was being born...

Wow! 2 days old and just had her first drink of water and was gumming hay this morning and is already ignoring mum when she calls her. This one is going to be a handful for poor Beyonce.

I had one of those independent fillies, she'd hide behind the barn and let mom yell her fool head off, so mom would go find her, nip her in the butt and send her back around to the feeder side of the barn, little stinker. She was trying out food in just a few days of birth, too.

Yeah poor Bey, i had to lift the water off the ground so she can't reach it because she was drinking too much and not drinking milk, she's back to milk now. But it's really hot here and Beyonce wants to go out and graze but it's too hot for Ducky, so beyonce will call her but she won't go so Bey just stays there with her. i've given her hay but she wants grass lol. Ahhh the joys of motherhood.

What some of our poor mares have to go through with these naughty babies. LOL!!

Latest posts

Back