Anna's Girls - Updated news.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh Goodness!! Cute!! Congrats!

The filly fairy
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl If that vanishes I'm sure it will have nothing to do with Diane!

Love the name Anna
default_new_rofl.gif

Keeping my fingers crossed for Prue and Cathy.

Anna, what an adorable filly Congrats! She is just too cute.

I want a filly fairy. Those are so cute.

Sending love and hugs to Cathy and Prue. Hope their evening goes good. Would send some coffee if I could to help Cathy with another long night.

I'm very slow to join this thread, just started today, so haven't read it all, but did catch up on the last few pages.

congrats on an adorable new filly.

Omg!!!! I have to share with you guys, just got home from work and found our piano (it's ancient poor ting) out in th middle of the driveway!!! I ring mum and ask her what's happening and she says go inside and have a look so I go inside and sitting there is my aunties lovely baby grand piano!!!!!! (she has Parkinson's disease and can't play anymore)

So she has very kindly given it to us
default_smile.png
so excited it is soo beautiful to play!! :D had to share with you guys
default_smile.png
:)

Anna how is coco doing?

Your Narcotic filly is adorable! Does she have white sclera or any Appy characteristics? Congrats on all going well- yikes, she wanted that baby to be born already!

Anna I pray all went well last night for Cathy and Prue
default_pray.gif

I want a filly fairy
default_whistling.gif

No foal last night - or shall I say no news from Cathy yet! Will catch up with her later.

Cassie, how absolutely thrilling - dont just look at it, get playing and enjoy!!
default_thumbup.gif

Regarding little Coco, she has absolutely no appy characteristics. But those of you who have a few minutes to spare (LOL!!) can pop on to my website (sorry but I dont know how to 'highlight' it for you so you can go direct from here - can someone tell me how!) and click on the "On the farm" button and then on the "Sussex" option, scroll down a little way and you will find "the story of a boy and a horse" showing Narctics as a foal with Hamish, then as a 2 year old - spots just appearing - then 5 years later, looking like she does today. It shows why we will wait patiently for little Coco to show us what she might be hiding!!

Thanks anna, my brother and are so excited n believe me we have been playing it
default_smile.png
n I just found out that my flutes being rebuilt so that's going to be practically new as well
default_smile.png
time to find some new sheet music!!!!

Will definitely have a look at narcotics when she was a wee one
default_smile.png
how is pru looking this morning??

Figured I better get in here and give my congratulations on the new baby girl before I get behind with the rest of your girls following suit.

Love the photos of her outside playing already. She's lovely.

Odd year - glad I had no one in the wings waiting this year - enough to make a nervous wreck of a person.

Narcotics...hmmmm Mary Jane maybe?... but I think Coco is a much cuter name honestly... I have had two Cocos now. A chocolate lab and a full sized Appy mare.

A call from Cathy this morning to say that Prue had foaled - 7.30am, another filly and coloured, coloured how she didn't say as she was actually phoning the news while sitting behind Prue, giving the new baby a quick rub down while waiting for the final blood to flow through the cord!!

Will get more news later when Prue and daughter are sorted and the other horse work is finished. We were so worried about Prue as she reacted badly to the 'cow' grass at Cathy's farm and seemed to get a touch of laminitis within a couple of days of being there. We soon got her sorted, but not having experienced anything like this before, we were concerned it might have compromised the foal in some way. But the foaling was fast, as usual, and so far all seems ok.

Will post some pics when Cathy gets to her laptop and sends them through, and will be over to visit myself later.

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheers.gif
CONGRATULATIONS ON YET ANOTHER HEALTHY BABY, I can't wait for pics and details.

OK here are the first pics. Interestingly Prue's colour inside her vulva did NOT change from salmon pink!.

Filly is already galloping round the stable and has had lots of little drinks - Prue's teats haven't filled either, but baby is doing plenty of swallowing! This is a Dragon baby.

BABY PRU 001.JPG

BABY PRU 008.JPG

BABY PRU 016 (1).JPG

BABY PRU 019 (1).JPG

And another gorgeous girl arrives - Pop Pop Pop
default_new_rofl.gif

My filly fairy must have flown over and paid you another visit
default_new_rofl.gif

She is gorgeous by the way and love her colour, markings and lovely long legs.

Awwe shes cute!! Congrats!

Latest posts

Back