Who is your fantasy man?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since I'm well past "middle" age I've had a lot more time to fanticize.
default_wink.png
:

My list includes some who are young enough to be my sons, but hey, we're only dreaming.....right?

Brad Pitt - In his Legends of the Fall character

Clint Eastwood - (going way back) to Paint Your Wagon

Patrick Swayze - North & South (ooooohhh what a southern gentleman)

Tom Berringer - Last of the Dogmen (love them cowboy types)

Sam Elliott - in anything (but preferably westerns)

Sean Connery - Camelot....he could rule my kingdom any day.

Darn!! I just realized that I AM middle-aged! :new_shocked: :bgrin

Well, I would have to say my all time favorite fantasy man is Tom Selleck, followed closely by Sam Elliott, Patrick Swazye and... oh, well, so many men so little time!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: :lol:

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting both Sam and Patrick when they were in the Fresno/Clovis area filming RoadHouse.. (MANY moons ago!) Both men were utterly charming and so nice.. a friend had actually called me to tell me that they were in town and I happened to be coming back from a "horse client" visit and was dressed in work western wear with one of my trophy buckles on. The men and the film crew were in Fresno at Bullard High School playing baseball and a bunch of us went over to watch. Patrick saw the buckle and he and Sam came over to the fence and motioned me over to talk with them. We must have talked "horses" for a good 45 minutes and Patrick was VERY knowledgeable.. (he had started his Arab program at that time..) Another friend was waitressing at a restaurant that all the cast frequented while in town, so, of course, a couple of us made it a habit to go over to have dinner there. Met with them several more times.. (they remembered me as the "horse girl.."
default_rolleyes.gif
: That was really a cool summer..!

Good thread!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Patrick Swayze - North & South (ooooohhh what a southern gentleman)
Exactly!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

I missed Patrick when he was in this area at a very well known horse facility (though it has gone very much down the tubes since it's new owners took over). I was sooo upset when they showed him on the news that I hadn't gone to that horse show (I was a whole of 11 or 12 maybe....lol)!!!

~kathryn

susanne, that is funny! Martin is getting a kick out of being the "inspiration" for the thread, too. His ego is needing a little deflating, maybe. (wicked laughter)

Keith is awesome and you know you are lucky, it doesn't get much better than that.

Had to respond about George Clooney. I really never liked him a heck of a lot til he was in O, Brother (he made me laugh a LOT) and then in Perfect Storm when he dressed like all the guys around here (Grundens and Xtra Tuffs) so funny, it was like "Hm....he's not bad looking..." *LMAO*

Guess first of all, it's pretty important that a guy HAS A JOB. *laughs*

Isn't it? Oh and if he doesn't, I'll find one....

Fun thread!

I have "met" "seen in person" some of your fantasy men: Tom Berenger was here filming Shattered and my son Kenny who was two or three at the time, got to eat lunch w/the film crew and he stole Tom's knit hat that he was wearing.

And Keanu and Patrick were both here for Point Break though I only saw them at a distance. Both too short for my taste.
default_smile.png

Liz M.

Ohhh ... I forgot my crushes on Patrick Swayze (ala Dirty Dancing), Aragon from Lord of the Rings (I agree with Susanne, Viggo just doesn't do it for me in his other movies. I like him dirty and scruffy and long-haired), Keith Urban (though I liked him better before he married Nicole Kidman ... I keep being afraid that some of Tom Cruise's craziness will rub off on Keith somehow!) and Jesse James, the motorcycle builder. There's something soooooo sexy about a tattooed bad boy with an artistic side ... sure, his creativity comes out in motorcycles, but he's still hot. And then there's his full-patch heck's Angel status ... knowing that he is capable of killing is hot. I know, I know, some people would think that's weird but I've always listened to my primal urges and a man who would kill for me is hot.

Just call me Cave Woman. Ugh.

*LOL* Jenn I think we all kinda have that simmering inside us if we admit to it.
default_smile.png

I think maybe it's why I seem to have an obsession w/those guys that have had close encounters with death one way or the other, or those that live a high risk lifestyle?

Heheh I didn't know that about Jesse James.
default_smile.png

Liz

Oh yeah!!! Sam Elliott for years! But then Tom Selleck actually tops MY list, then Sam, Kurt Russell, Clint Walker (Waaaayyyy back), Clint Eastwood......

I have to say I have many thoughts about all these beautiful hunky men, but for some reason the only one I have had active dreams at night about is with George Clooney.. It's been a long time though! George where are you?????????
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Oh, this HAS been fun!

Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing. What's not to love.... and drool over! MmmMmmmm

And someone mentioned Christopher Plummer in The Sound of Music. I wouldn't have thought of him in a million years, but I would really have to agree with that choice. Very handsome!

I love Michael Caine, and Robert Duvall in Lonesome Dove, though not necessarily as "fantasy" men.

I quite like Brad on The Young and the Restless.

Robert Redford (though he hasn't aged well) and Paul Newman.

Alan Jackson.

Cowboys in general.

OH! And John Corbett in My Big Fat Greek Wedding!!!! MmmMmmmmmm

Another not even close to middle age chime in here...

Jesse James and Paul Walker... Yum! I completly agree with Jenn, somthing about a bad a** brings out the bad girl in me too... After a day of college and teaching kids on ponies, that sounds very appealing! :new_multi:

Johnny Depp...and I've always thought John Bon Jovi was pretty hot....
default_wub.png
:

Shelley

Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread! I have been so busy since the Liz shoot that I have only been peaking at the forum. Kathi and I have discussed Raoul our cabana boy for years! Have yet to meet anyone quite like our imagination.....though we did come close at one Mexican resturaunt. We had a very attentive, cute, waiter......but when we asked him to change his name to Raoul and come home with us he just laughed...huh.

Sam Elliot has always been a favorite as was Patrick Swayze in Dirty dancing/roadhouse/ghost. Love Mel Gibson and Harrison Ford too. But as a youngster(I'm dating myself) I used to drool over the Man from UNCLE's sidekick(can't remember his name), now he's the nutty coroner on NCIS......and I still love him!

I used to drool over the Man from UNCLE's sidekick

OMG!! I haven't thought of him in years!!! Ilyia Koriakin, or something like that, right?? I always thought he was cute when I was a kid, too.

Adriano Moraes

Bull rider-------he can put his shoes under my bed anytime........lol :aktion033:

Michael Waltrip

Nascar driver
default_wub.png
:
You took the words right out of my mouth. I would ask Adriano if he wanted to play rodeo, hehehe. Throw Toby Keith in the mix and I would be in heaven! Ok, and if The Rock and Vin Diesel wanted to come along too, that would be fine with me!
default_wink.png
: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ilya Kuryakin, aka David McCallum! Many oohs and aahs over that one years ago...
default_wub.png
:

Capt Jack Sparrow is pretty irrisistable despite the lousy dental hygiene LOL.

Have always loved Tom Selleck and Robert Redford, and yes Sam Elliot. That picture of him on the horse is droolworthy. Then there were Ringo, Paul and George.......(John went off the deep end a little for me).

Jan

Funny thread...can't let my hubby see this...Well, besides him (of course) there is....

1. Tommy Lee from Motely Crew (just had to watch Rockstar Supernova to see him once a week),

2. The actor in Unfaithful (don't know his name) who Diane Lane was unfaithful with...boy what a HOTTIE...

3. Johnny Depp

Many others...but that is the top three...Anyone ever had a crush on a cartoon guy??? HA WHen I was little, I had a BIG crush on Speed Racer!!! :lol:

I like my men "seasoned" so to speak :bgrin so it has to be Sean Connery. There will never never be anyone that can take his place, JMHO, as James Bond.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, suzy! I am soooo jealous that you met patrick swayzee (North & South) and sam elliot! i also like the actor that played MATT HOUSTON (i keep forgetting his name...)........jennifer :saludando:

Latest posts

Back