guy i consider my father

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgizzmoe

Reaction score
this is the story as they said it

man was arrested early Monday after he allegedly beat another man with a retractable baton, a report shows.

police arrested and charged him with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Witnesses and the victim told officers that he showed up at a home in the 9 p.m. Sunday to help a friend with her laundry.

The friend told police that "flipped out" on her and told her he was a trained government sniper. He also threatened to kill everyone in the house, police report show.

When hearrived at the woman's house, her two male roommates were out on the front porch.asked the men where his friend was and after a brief confrontation with one of the men, pulled out a baton and started hitting the victim, reports show. The victim pulled out a gun and fired one shot, but did not hit anything.

A few moments later, police received a 911 call from him, who left the house after the shooting and drove to a nearby 7-Eleven store.

told police that the men threatened to beat him up and shot at him twice.

The victim of the beating told officers he was carrying a gun because he knewthat he did , the report shows. During the beating, the victim "heard the 'click' of what sounded like a gun slide being pulled back . . . he only shot because he feared he was going to kill him."

who was booked into the Jail, has since bonded out.

thiss is what he told me what happened.

to keep in mind my dad has a gun which hi legally carries but never with one in the chamber. full clip but not ready to shoot

this girl that he had not seen in a year called him up. just to say hi. they get to talking and the fact that her laundry machine was messed up and she needed to do her laundry. with only having 1 or 2 loads to do he offered to pick her up and take her to do her laundry at his house and take her back home(he did this for her way back when before) I was waiting for her in frount of her place when these two men come up towards the car. he gets out to see what there problem is since there yelling at him but he cant hear what they are yelling. one of the men puuls a gun shoots 2 times with one buulet hittting his gun. at this time he is unsure what is going on but before he got out of the car he graped the retractable baton from his car . not relizing he was shot at . he thought is was a tazer since he was hit but no blood. he takes out the baton and hits to man 2 times. knocking the man who then got up and ran inside. he then left went to the gas station rilizing he he was shot at and would of been it if his gun was not there he called 911. they had a hour to get there stort together before the cops took there statments. they guy who pulled the gun has a long criminal history and my dad has non untill this

i feel as if this was a setup but i dont know . im not sure how this will turn out but it may not be good. my dad never even thought about pulling his gun. if he did he may be faceing a murder charge instead

Last edited by a moderator:
he may be faceing a murder charge instead
It's very hard for me to understand what you're saying. What you've written is very disjointed and doesn't make a lot of sense.

How can anyone face a murder charge when no one's been murdered? That's just not possible.

It also sounds like there were not only the two men on the porch but other witnesses that all saw him "flip out" and attack the two men on the porch.

It's his words against theirs and there are more of them telling the same story.

He'll get his day in court but unless someone else steps forward backing up his side it looks like what he's telling you isn't what happened.

I'm sure the police investigation will include interviews around the neighborhood. I'm sure with that much noise going on someone else witnessed what happened...just depends on whos story they confirm as to what will happen.

I feel bad your going through this
default_no.gif
. Unfortunately I believe there are alot of crazy women out there who life to cause problems. A friend of mines younger brother got sucked into a very similar incident,he went prision for a short time.This kid had plans of becoming a surgeon,never in trouble excellent student etc. He is now out and going to college and staying very far from the crazy girl! I hope things get straightened out.

he may be faceing a murder charge instead
It's very hard for me to understand what you're saying. What you've written is very disjointed and doesn't make a lot of sense.

How can anyone face a murder charge when no one's been murdered? That's just not possible.

It also sounds like there were not only the two men on the porch but other witnesses that all saw him "flip out" and attack the two men on the porch.

It's his words against theirs and there are more of them telling the same story.

He'll get his day in court but unless someone else steps forward backing up his side it looks like what he's telling you isn't what happened.

I'm sure the police investigation will include interviews around the neighborhood. I'm sure with that much noise going on someone else witnessed what happened...just depends on whos story they confirm as to what will happen.
sorry it was not clear but i stated my dad never even thought about pulling his gun if he did he may be faceing a murder charge instead

If infact his gun was hit by a bullet, The cops will beable to tell. As for the murder charges it is attempted murder unless someone actually died. Oh, and it would have to be premeditated (SP).

sorry it was not clear but i stated my dad never even thought about pulling his gun if he did he may be faceing a murder charge instead
Oh okay, I'm with you...you're saying that "IF" he'd have pulled out his gun he "may" have killed someone with it...now I'm with you.

Well I hope the truth comes out. Heopfully the police will get some statements from people in the neighborhood who have no reason to favor one side or the other and this will be settled.

I'm sorry this has happened to you.

If infact his gun was hit by a bullet, The cops will beable to tell. As for the murder charges it is attempted murder unless someone actually died. Oh, and it would have to be premeditated (SP).

thats true but the only one arrested was my dad with the charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. the cops have my dads gun and the bullet that hit it for so yea they will have all that info

Latest posts

Back