Who is your fantasy man?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcr

Reaction score
I was at the Liz photo shoot and we got to talking. Liz's(Nootka) husband Marty was getting horses ready and being wonderful and I asked him if his nickname was Raoul and he said no, Marty, with a puzzled look on his face. I told him Raoul was my fantasy pool/cabana/stable boy that waited on me hand and foot, got the horses ready, brought me cold drinks wearing nothing but a speedo and bow tie. We had quite the laugh over that and started talking about fantasy men.

Okay girls, tell us about your fantasy man.

Hey Liz, say hi back to Raoul.

LOL I am disqualified as I am a man, well I guess I could comment but I dont walk both sides of the fence

This should be interesting, I wish I had a pool....lol

Carry on

Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow!!!
default_wub.png
: I have a huge poster of him here in my office that my daughter bought me.

Harper from the show Andromeda. He can rewire my harddrive any day of the week
default_wink.png
: I even named my dog Harper..LOL.

Hmm I'm not middleaged yet, but oh well....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea either why it's Captain Jack for me either!!! One of those mysteries that will keep me going back to the Pirates movies as long as they continue to make them!!!

LOL I am disqualified as I am a man, well I guess I could comment but I dont walk both sides of the fence

This should be interesting, I wish I had a pool....lol

Carry on
Ok-- but you can still play so lets hear your opinion
default_yes.gif
:

LOL...I have always been fond of "Keith Richards" ...(Rolling Stones)
default_yes.gif
: and guess what, he is playing Capt. Jack Sparrow's Daddy in the next movie
default_yes.gif
:

:saludando: I think I would have to say, even though he is a lot older than I, but my fantasy man would be Trace Adkins. Tall, handsome,built and those moves. I love his deep voice, and he has a normal person personality.. I guess that is why I have all his CD's and have seen him in concert. I'd loved to be his hot momma, and he could shake his badonky donk for me anytime....
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

I'm not quite middle-aged yet and I'm no woman but I will comment since I am gay :lol: ...I'd have to say David Beckham!

David20Beckham.jpg

Ed Harris

And we ALL know who Bonnie F's fantasy man is!!! :lol:

MA

"Raoul" read this over my shoulder and I think I saw him blush. *LOL*

We laughed b/c a friend of ours had "her" similar one but now that he's gone I think she might just say Johnny Depp/ Capt. Jack too. (not me, though, he's a bit too effeminate and short fer my liking)

default_smile.png

Hee hee how old IS middle age anyway? Am I there yet!?

Liz

No complaints with Capt. Jack Sparrow for me either!! :bgrin

However, my first choice would be the guitarist for Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora
default_wub.png
:

shortymisty, oh, yeah....he IS a fine specimen, but I have to admit I like him now more than I did back in his To Live and Die in L.A. days (hey check it if you haven't seen it...there's some ahem altogether shots in that one of him)...he looks way hot now w/the beard and mustache. *sigh*

*hee hee I had to come back after Raoul got distracted with his barn chores*

That said, my "hottie" is someone in this area so I'm lucky...don't have to pay to go to or rent a movie to have a warm moment. *LOL*

Liz M.

i like a man to look like a man
default_yes.gif
:so for me its daniel day louis in LAST OF THE MOHICANS
default_wub.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I'm with you, shane...real men don't wear eye makeup. ;)

I like 'em on the scruffy side, too. Might be a little loopy but a pair of carhartt's and a flannel shirt can look pretty darn fine (oh add a pair of red wings for those feet). He has to be at least 6' tall, too.

Who started this, anyway? (opens a window). Isn't it Fall starting day after tomorrow? Like as in time to cool off!

Oh, yeah, it was that wcr lady w/that super hot overo stallion (we were talking about him after you guys left. We liiiiiike).

Liz M.

YUP MINIV IT IS NOW AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONE THE ONLY FABIO!!!!!!

RIGHT NOW HE IS IN THE BACK OF MY CLOSET,BUT WILL BE COMING BACK OUT FOR THE HOLIDAY PARTIES!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

BONNIE

Okay, so I'm a little bit different. I have two crushes and both are VASTLY different.

Nicholas Cage & Colin Mocharie

Even better would be if there were to show up right now and clean this house for me

Latest posts

Back