Who is your fantasy man?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jake gyllenhaal...thats right I've been hoocked ever since I saw Donnie Darko. Me and my B/F make jokes about it all the time and he now refuses to watch any of his movies with me :lol:

oh ya i'm also not middle aged..far from it but I though i would say mine any way :p

-Vanessa

Aidan Paul from the Highlander TV Series!

:lol:

Virginia
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Oooooooooh Yeah!!!!!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Hmmm Johnny Depp is certainly gorgeous but to tell you the truth I really like Captain Cragen on Law and Order: SVU (the character not necessarily the real man). Don't think I would want to see him in a speedo though lol.

Gerard Butler without a doubt!!!! Hands down. He can be my arm candy any ole day. And sing to me too.

Then, Alan Jackson, the old Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Sean Connery, Sam Elliott, Trace Adkins, Kenny Chesney (hat on please), Josh Turner (oh my God that voice)!!!!!! And, my first love, my husband who is gorgeous really! Dark and handsome and very sexy! He is my real fantasy man!

If Fabio got to uppity I just might replace with with Sam Elliot as well!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Bonnie

And Lyn I remember Ron Ely!
default_yes.gif
:

SAM ELLIOT!!!!!
default_wub.png
: What women wouldn't melt with his voice................

The movie Roadhouse is one of my favorites, Both Patrick Swayze and Sam are sooooooo HOT in that movie!!!!

I also drool over Tim McGraw & George Strait!!!!!

:lol:

Well, I must say I don't drool over men at all! No Hollywood stars do anything for me.

But as a general rule I like a 'real man', which to me is a naturally rugged Cowboy type, who doesn't whine, works hard doing physical work, is tough and on the quiet side but can be gentle and kind to those he loves!!

For the most part my hubby fits the bill!!! He is a surfer, snowboarder guy very athletic and I would like if he was throwing haybales instead of a surfboard :lol:

I love a rugged cowboy type!!
default_yes.gif
:

Any man who is remotely vain or 'pretty' would be a HUGE turnoff to me!!

I think it is kind of funny because I grew up close to the city surrounded by Business, yuppy type men, none of my family are remotely like my description but my sister married an Australian cowboy too! Go figure :lol:

I'm not middle aged, but I have a big David Beckham crush. I also have shameful crushes on The Rock and Vin Diesel. Something about muscley men ... mmmmm ...

I have to say, though, that Liz's husband is a sweetheart! I wouldn't mind having him around. And Susanne's husband has that whole sexy mysterious musician thing going on.

I guess my husband's not so bad either, but I'm used to having him around so I take him for granted. LOL!

Adriano Moraes

Bull rider-------he can put his shoes under my bed anytime........lol :aktion033:

Michael Waltrip

Nascar driver
default_wub.png
:

Who the heck is Sam Elliot?????

OK you must be young :bgrin :bgrin he is the silver mustached cowboy in the movie tombstone.........the voice the stache the sexy lanky bod..........I think I need a fainting couch

here you go

marshal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How about George Clooney or Keith Urban? Parker Stevenson from the Hardy Boys. Yes, Sam Elliot.

The young Elvis.

Freida

How about George Clooney or Keith Urban? Parker Stevenson from the Hardy Boys. Yes, Sam Elliot.

The young Elvis.

Freida
you are right cannot forget Clooney a man who loves his pig is a good thing :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

I was at the Liz photo shoot and we got to talking. Liz's(Nootka) husband Marty was getting horses ready and being wonderful and I asked him if his nickname was Raoul and he said no, Marty, with a puzzled look on his face. I told him Raoul was my fantasy pool/cabana/stable boy that waited on me hand and foot, got the horses ready, brought me cold drinks wearing nothing but a speedo and bow tie. We had quite the laugh over that and started talking about fantasy men.

Okay girls, tell us about your fantasy man.

Hey Liz, say hi back to Raoul.
Ha ha! I was just telling someone about Raoul this morning and how I could stand to have my own Cabana Boy about now. :bgrin

ROTFLMAO Man I had a good laugh reading these!!!

I am far from middle aged (at least I keep telling myself that....) and I haven't posted on here, 'cause I just can't think of who my fantasy man is....I used to absolutely LOVE Patrick Swayze. I have loved him BDD (before Dirty Dancing)!! lol

But now....dunno....Keanu Reeves isn't too shabby....Keith Urban talk about a cutie!! (saw him from front row at a concert!!!!)

Oh, oh, oh...I remembered!!!! lol

Jaoquin Phoenix & Heath Ledger!!!!! Now either of those two could come live with me any day!!!!

~kathryn

ROTFLMAO Man I had a good laugh reading these!!!

I am far from middle aged (at least I keep telling myself that....) and I haven't posted on here, 'cause I just can't think of who my fantasy man is....I used to absolutely LOVE Patrick Swayze. I have loved him BDD (before Dirty Dancing)!! lol

But now....dunno....Keanu Reeves isn't too shabby....Keith Urban talk about a cutie!! (saw him from front row at a concert!!!!)

Oh, oh, oh...I remembered!!!! lol

Jaoquin Phoenix & Heath Ledger!!!!! Now either of those two could come live with me any day!!!!

~kathryn
OMG how could I forget Keanu..............I love that man........................ok I am hopeless I just plain LOVE men
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: all kinds of them
default_wink.png
:

default_smile.png
Been married to him for 36 years ............
default_wub.png
: Guess that puts me past middle age doesn't it! :eek:

LOL Jenn!! I had to wake Keith and tell him he was mentioned in the fantasy man thread!

I have to say that years ago, I used to imagine who my perfect man would be...he would obviously have to love animals and would have to be a musician who would write beautiful music and dedicate it to me...we would be great friends as well as being madly in love...he would have a hysterically funny sense of humor...and he would be rich.

4 out of 5 ain't bad...

Here he is:

kh2.jpg

But even that record doesn't get in the way of vapor lust...my fantasy world has always been very real to me...

I started young...at the age of 3, watching daytime TV, I fell madly in love with Nipsy Russell. At age 6, I callously dumped him for my new love, Ringo Starr. I even blackmailed my brother into giving me a Ringo haircut...my mother was not thrilled. Always one for the musicians, I brazenly moved on to Davey Jones of the Monkees, then ventured into country music with Glen Campbell. sigh...

It's quite important to mention that certain pertinent details did not enter into my mind...my next crush was on Elton John...

Somewhere in there, I discovered the sexy legs and cute little butts of basketball and soccer players. My brothers took me to a Portland Trailblazer game for my birthday (self serving gift), where I fell madly in love with soon-to-be rookie-of-the-year Geoff Petrie. He honed my taste for beautiful brown eyes and long, messy hair. Does anyone remember Dave Debuschere of the New York Nicks? He's in the dictionary under bedroom eyes. My family was surprised by my sudden interest in sports, and how I hogged the binoculars at Portland Timber soccer games...

Fast forward...

Keith and I have a rule...looking and fantasizing is just fine. Touch and you die.

So fulfilling my end of that agreement, a few of my current vapor dates are:

Peter O'Toole (the ultimate bad boy, even in his dotage...and, sigh, those eyes!)

Arragorn, with that messy hair constantly in those bedroom eyes (Sorry, Bigo, you don't do it for me in any other movies...)

Johnny Depp, but not in Pirates...Chocolate...and in real life

George Clooney (what was LindaL saying about a free pass??)

Robert Redford in The Natural and Butch Cassidy

...and yes, while I hate to go with the crowd, Sam Groom

There's somebody big that I'm forgetting...my droolworthiest...but it's late and my mind is feeble. I'm off to sleep...perhaps I'll see him there...

Parker Stevenson from the Hardy Boys was my first crush!

I like Mel Gibson but Paul Walker (from Eight Below) is cute too!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back