Who is your fantasy man?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, going to really date myself here.

Michael Ansara (played Cochise and also in Commanchero), I was all of 6 or 7 when he came to Okla City and I got to sit on his lap while he signed my T shirt. Boy was I a gonner for him.

Christopher Plumer (Sound of Music is one of my all time favorite movies)

Ron Ely -- Love that Tarzan

Tom Selleck - he was wonderful in his last made for TV Movie (geeze, can't remember the name of it)

And last but not least

William Peterson, he can be my CSI anytime.

Well, I'm a little late coming in to this... but here is a hint...

My Mini horses name is Sparrow.

hehe.

Seems I am not alone in my appreciation of the extremely fine Mr. Depp.

Penny, Al is VERY close to my own ideal. ;) Right down to his name, he's so very...delightfully...average! Now that's HOT.

Liz M.
..LOL...Burly men in flannel...ummmm,ummmmm,ummmmm... We think alike....
default_yes.gif
:

Oh yeah!!! Sam Elliott for years! But then Tom Selleck actually tops MY list, then Sam, Kurt Russell, Clint Walker (Waaaayyyy back), Clint Eastwood......
Oh my gosh...You are middle aged....(kidding)...I used to LOVE watching Cheyenne...OH and Peter Graves who was on Fury....and James Gardner in his Maverick days...(drooling now)..

*whispers* Hey, penny...there's LOTS of those types of big dudes in flannel and hickory shirts/carhartts out this way. Loggers...fishermen...builders....whoohooo boy it's kinda hot out today!

We have a friend...he's 6'5" tall and 270 (NOT fat mind you)...he's pretty cute but he's since moved to Colorado. *LOL*

Heheh.

Liz M.

Oh Goodness... I must be the most clueless person in the world....ok.....well,, maybe in just the US.

Here is my most handsome man.
default_wub.png
:

DS to the left,,, Hubby to the right. :bgrin Hope you do not mind me sharing.

hubbychrisbeachsept06b.jpg

Hope you don't mind me saying, Shari, that they are, indeed a couple o' hotties.
default_smile.png

Hehe note how the DH resembles the "ideal" :D

*running and hiding*

Liz

We have a lot of "rough" looking men on our end of Oregon too Liz!! Unfortunately they all have little signs......"will work for food" etc.

How could I have forgotten about James Gardner......what a hunk! :bgrin

Oh, Sandy, not THAT grubby! *LMAO*

I think Raoul might just have that sign, too, though he likes a word of praise now and then.

;)

Liz

(PS are you jonesing for your Liz pics, too...!?!?!? waiting and waiting and trying not to bug)

i havnt read all the answers here yet!!!!..i will....

but i had to add.. i have always had a thing for black men.......one of them is seal!!the singer.....he is gorgeous, and simon from blue.........and my all time favourite,..... lynford christie........now theres a handsom man....

david beckham........yes please,....andy sugden from emmerdale,....ok!! hes only 19.. but ecki thump....!!!gorgeous..

years ago i was a polo groom....iwas only 19, one day after a match it was a very hot day....i walked around the back of the lorry and was stopped in my tracks .. infront of me was the most gorgeous argentinion polo player...in denim shorts..washing himself down with the hose pipe.... rippling six pack...slicked back hair.......i will never ever forget that....he just looked like the perfect man in that moment.....

actually he was a bit of an arrogant brat.. but a gorgeous one...

... great topic... ladies ( and men)

i have always had a thing for black men.......one of them is seal!!
I've always liked scrawny pale guys, but even so, i agree about Seal. There is something about his eyes and his smile that... well... he is yummy. And for some reason Will Smith does it for me. No clue why. Both are just about as far from "My type" as you can get without leaving the planet.

Hope you don't mind me saying, Shari, that they are, indeed a couple o' hotties.
default_smile.png

Hehe note how the DH resembles the "ideal" :D

*running and hiding*

Liz
<LOL> Thanks Liz. I got very lucky with my Hubby.

DS,,, has no clue as of yet.

Yes Liz I am jonesing(what does that mean?) for my Liz pics. She had said that it would be about a month since she was running behind....I still check her site at least once a day! Can't wait!!!!!! :bgrin

Okay, I'm late on this thread but I want to play too!

PocketPoniesVA says:

My other long time love is Jonathan Frakes....WIlliam Ryker for all the Star Trek Next Generation watchers, or in real life, the hubby of Jeanie Frank (Laura on General Hospital). The man can take control of a starship (and look daaaaaaaaannnnggg good doing it) on the set and then go home and ride Fresians and meet goofy gals like me at Renaissance faires--what is not to love?
default_wub.png
:
Oh my god, he RIDES and does Ren Faires too?! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: ::swoon:: My very first crush was on Jonathan Frakes and I still think he's sexy 15 years later. Is it any great surprise that the first real-life guy I was ever attracted to bore a strange resemblance to Riker? LOL

Robin1 says:

I must be getting really old. It doesn't matter how old he gets I'll take Sean Connery any day and twice on sunday. All he has to do is talk with that Scottish accent and I'm gone.
default_wub.png
: Robert Redford would have been runner up but I saw him recently on a tv movie clip and he looked HORRIBLE!!! :new_shocked:
Sean Connery…yum. My VHS tapes of Medicine Man, First Knight, and Entrapment got so worn out I had to replace them with DVDs! :lol: That man can still get my pulse racing just by raising an eyebrow and rumbling something in that gorgeous accent. I literally dreamed about him during my teen years. Which, given that he is literally old enough to be my grandfather, is probably a teensy bit sick! LOL The only dreams Robert Redford would give me these days are nightmares. Too bad, he was handsome in his day.

Sedeh: Harrison Ford! How could I forget him?! That guilty little-boy smile...

For me the rest of the list includes Dennis Quaid, Pierce Brosnan, Michael Douglas, Sam Neill (the guy from Jurassic Park), Aragorn (I'm not a fan of Vigo Mortensen in other movies either, although at least he rides!) Mel Gibson's not bad, Patrick Swayze, Hugh Laurie as House (at least in this season- all of a sudden he's getting to me with those beautiful hands) and the actor who played Sam Beckett on Quantum Leap. I've also got this strange thing for James Marsters, the actor who played Spike on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He's not my type in a million years but over a few seasons he really grew on me until he was my favorite character. All that soul-less dedication and wit I guess!

I like the ones with kind eyes, great hair, and sensitivity but never the boyish types. Gotta be a man's man and someone I could picture gently holding a child or small animal.

This was a fun thread, gave me many a giggle! Thanks.
default_wink.png
:

Leia

Yeah, Leia, I'd forgotten about Hugh Laurie.

:D

The grizzly five o'clock (probably more like ten o'clock) shadow and those eyes. I love the sarcasm, too. ;)

Liz

Yeah, Leia, I'd forgotten about Hugh Laurie.

:D

The grizzly five o'clock (probably more like ten o'clock) shadow and those eyes. I love the sarcasm, too. ;)

Liz
I've had a thing for Hugh Laurie for years, since i got hooked on Wooster and Jeeves on PBS way back when. The funny thing is, when I first started watching House I didn't realise who he was because I was so used to him having his natural accent. It still creeps me out hearing him speak "American" English. He has the most lovely blue eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back