Who is your fantasy man?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny Depp, or Orlando Bloom or Brad Pitt or Sam Elliot............hubby knows I am gone in a flash if any of them show up at my door :bgrin :bgrin

There are many others as well..........I like things of beauty including hot looking men
default_wink.png
:

and even though I don't drift over the fence.....I think I would make an exception for Angelina Jolie she is hot..........of course I'd have to fight off my 10 yr old son who is in LOVE with her (as Laura Croft)
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

ok im not middle aged (19) but having no boyfriend isn't helping any lol. I'd say jack sparrow, will turner (orlando bloom in pirates) Keith Anderson, kenny chesney, and last but certainly not least my heartthrob JOHN CENA!!!!! (pic posted for all to drool over lol)

x_cena_1.jpg

Al....from the Tim the Toolman series.......Beard...stocky...and oh the FLANNEL!!!!! :flirt:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Ok none of you are middle aged except me and Bonnie and she is farther right of middle than I am . Here is how OLD I am...... remember Ron Ely.....Tarzan.....loved that dimple and those muscles![/SIZE]

Lyn

ONES THINGS FOR SURE, ID never LOOK AT ANYONE TWICE WHO SPENT MORE TIME GETTING READY THAN ME !!!!!!! :eek: gosh men even have handbags now, but WHATS in them :new_shocked: thats what id like to know
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin ,i also like the loook of a cowboy type lol IN THE FILMS ...IN THE FILMS LOL :lol:
default_wink.png
: just incase my hubbys watching this {{ ahem cough cough}} hehe i love youuuooooooooooo billy lol
default_wub.png
: :bgrin

I usually like tall, dark and handsome. But for some reason, I really REALLY like Paul Walker. Have no clue why, as I usually don't care for blonde hair and blue eyes. Must be the smile.
default_yes.gif
:

oh man...Antonio....sighs :aktion033:

I think at the top of my list would be Steve Young...former QB for the 49ers. I have been in love with him since I was 14. OMG I have loved him over half my life....no wonder hubby gets disgusted. My other long time love is Jonathan Frakes....WIlliam Ryker for all the Star Trek Next Generation watchers, or in real life, the hubby of Jeanie Frank (Laura on General Hospital). The man can take control of a starship (and look daaaaaaaaannnnggg good doing it) on the set and then go home and ride Fresians and meet goofy gals like me at Renaissance faires--what is not to love?
default_wub.png
:

On the other side, I wouldn't turn down ol' capn' Sparrow, but I sure would drag his fine self to a dentist before he came near me! blech!
default_unsure.png
:

-Amy

I remember Ron Ely and his loin cloth! Still a William Petersen fan, although Christopher Plummer was gorgeous in the Sound of Music :aktion033:

Penny, Al is VERY close to my own ideal. ;) Right down to his name, he's so very...delightfully...average! Now that's HOT.

Liz M.

Here is my fantasy man ..

Okay i'm only 18 but i like them older ...

season3-clark1.jpg

TomWellingBiographyClarkKentfromSma.jpg

Tall ...Dark ...Handsome!

I became an avid smallville fan because of this young man ..still going strong! I actually got interested in him after visiting his high school he graduated from bc our wrestling team had a match there and i went to watch. I'd heard of him but after that i had to look into him and i really like his work and SV.

Girl can dream cant she? lol

Tom Welling, grrrr
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:

I must be getting really old. It doesn't matter how old he gets I'll take Sean Connery any day and twice on sunday. All he has to do is talk with that Scottish accent and I'm gone.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Robert Redford would have been runner up but I saw him recently on a tv movie clip and he looked HORRIBLE!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Robin

Gotta say Sam Elliott, Sam Elliot, Sam Elliot!!! Even with the long hair in Roadhouse he was hot! Still is!!!

I have a wide variety in fantasy men cause I also think Mick Jagger is hot! I love his energy and raw sex appeal!!!

Then on the other hand there's George Strait! WOW!!!! Sheila

:saludando: Trace Adkins. Tall, handsome,built and those moves. I love his deep voice, and he has a normal person personality.. I guess that is why I have all his CD's and have seen him in concert. I'd loved to be his hot momma, and he could shake his badonky donk for me anytime....
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
Oooo baby me too!! I have "loved" him for years ! And he is only a year older than me
default_yes.gif
: George Strait yummy

Then there is ALWAYS my number 1 - Sam Elliot!!!
default_wub.png
:

Cimarron - I just saw your answer LOL

Gotta say Sam Elliott, Sam Elliot, Sam Elliot!!! Even with the long hair in Roadhouse he was hot! Still is!!!

I have a wide variety in fantasy men cause I also think Mick Jagger is hot! I love his energy and raw sex appeal!!!

Then on the other hand there's George Strait! WOW!!!! Sheila
oh thank heaven I am not the only Sam Elliot fan.........several of my friends think I have issues due to my love for that man
default_wink.png
:

Hmm...forgot about ol' Sam Elliot. LOVE that voice. That is more it than anything w/him.

Ok maybe I'm really weird, but I'm also digging Ian McShane lately (he's the owner of the Gem Saloon in the HBO series Deadwood).

Oops... I DID say I don't really admire any of these guys didn't I?

*LOL* Eye candy...everywhere!!!!

Is it Halloween, yet?

Liz

default_rolleyes.gif
:

:bgrin So many men, so little time...............

Sean Connery, Rod Stewart, Dennis Quaid, Sam Elliot, Nicholas Cage, Brad Pitt, okay better stop now, I am drooling all over my keyboard :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

I like 'em on the scruffy side, too. Might be a little loopy but a pair of carhartt's and a flannel shirt can look pretty darn fine (oh add a pair of red wings for those feet). He has to be at least 6' tall, too.

Liz M.

Liz ...I hate to even quote you, But you almost just described "Keith Richards"
default_yes.gif
: .....I would like to see him in Carhartts & a Flannel as well....LOL :aktion033:

Here is a link to this beauty
default_yes.gif
:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Keith-Richa...ther-7386.shtml

P.S. he does wear occasional "eye make-up" :saludando: Teri

I married Jerry the Toolman, looks a lot like his distant cousin Al. I love him for all the world, but...If Sean Conery came to visit and said SHTASHI, I would be a puddle on the floor. I also have this thing for Owen Wilson and Luke Wilson, and Nicholas Cage. Owen is a sweety and plays such versitile parts and he isn't perfect, thus the crooked once broken nose.

Sam Elliot had been my fantasy man for years and I got to meet him on set once (will have to look up the photos). But then I met (and married) one of his standin's - so I can honestly say I am married to my fantasy man!!!!!

Latest posts

Back