What should I do with Josie and what is happening

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope these pictures are what you were looking for!
default_smile.png

They are perfect Kay, thank you. It looks like baby is still laying sideways and her udder needs filling a bit more, this could change very quickly but I would guestimate another few weeks.
default_smile.png

I want to start a gallery, but everytime I try it says, No permission, or something! Does anyone know how to fix it!

No sorry I am no good at that sort of stuff, you could try asking on the main page.

ok, for some reason, in person she looks more dropped than the pictures, but maybe with all of this excitment, my brain is doing funny things! Ha ha!!!
default_smile.png

They are perfect Kay, thank you. It looks like baby is still laying sideways and her udder needs filling a bit more, this could change very quickly but I would guestimate another few weeks.
default_smile.png
Hey Eagle, I looked at your website and I saw the video of Kim playing with that blue ball! Are they just excercise balls, or are there special horse balls for them to play with? I would like to get 1-2 for my donkeys and Missy!

Wow she is looking good Kay
default_smile.png
I reckon 30th April a bay pinto filly with a gorgeous face ;)

Girls will you take your bets?
default_smile.png

Anna has given you some very good advice Kara she has helped all of us with our foalings throughout the last year and any wisdom she shares is worth noting ;)

Please keep us updated your doing a wonderful job looking after your pretty mare
default_smile.png
well done you!

I think you can add pictures to the LB gallery, but I can't imagine you can start one of your own on the LB site. Just a thought, and maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to do.

But the pictures are great, and we enjoy having them right in the thread so we can look backwards and check THIS particular mare without having to go anywhere else! So, right here is just fine.

I agree that your probably looking at another couple of weeks, as she's still below the "average" of 330 days, so I think we have a bit of time. Baby certainly needs to turn and get in the "go" position, so everything is looking just fine and on target!! Enjoy the ride even though it seems long. Once baby is on the ground you won't even remember how long it took and how it seemed to go on forever! Holding that new little one makes it worth all the wait!
Ok, the wait seems so long! We bought her in foal in November 2011 and I kind of forgot about her having the foal until about a month ago. Ha ha! It just seemed so far out, it snuck up on me!
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif

Wow she is looking good Kay
default_smile.png
I reckon 30th April a bay pinto filly with a gorgeous face ;)

Girls will you take your bets?
default_smile.png

Anna has given you some very good advice Kara she has helped all of us with our foalings throughout the last year and any wisdom she shares is worth noting ;)

Please keep us updated your doing a wonderful job looking after your pretty mare
default_smile.png
well done you!
Did you see the sire? He carries the creme gene, and she is supposed to have (not 100% sure) a buckskin, cremello, palamino, or smokey black, but most likely a buckskin, and it could have some paint spots. Please everyone take your bets!! I would love to see them! A bay pinto filly would be wonderful, it will have a beautiful face. Missy has the perfect face, with a big star and a snip.

This is Missy's "I love you face"! Ha ha! I wasn't paying attention to her, so she walked up and put her head on my chest and was like, "hey you aren't paying any attention to me"! She is so sweet!!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

missy.jpg

You are right - she really does have such a sweet face - pretty too.
default_yes.gif

What a pretty girl, it'd be hard not to pay attention to her with a face like that.
default_yes.gif

I was looking at our horses in the pasture and she was like hey I'm still here! Ha ha. This baby will be adorable, everytime I go in the barn I say come on Missy, have this baby so I can see what color it is. Ha ha. I just can't wait to see how small it will be. I have never seen a baby mini before!

they are the CUTEST THINGS EVER!!!!

here is a pic of my foal the day after he was born
default_smile.png

297882_2312639789673_1659777045_2287332_1437521915_n.jpg

then about a week later he had started to fill out
default_smile.png
but was still so tiny!! :D

008.JPG

they are the snuggliest little things! and he loved lying on my lap!
default_smile.png
be prepared for that lol so cute! I just couldn't tear myself away! you are going to have such a gorgeous little baby with you in a few weeks!

Oh my gosh i didn't think they were snugly!!!!!! Now I'm even more excited!! I'm hoping soon! I will post pictures of her tomorrow from the morning when I give her breakfast! I hope her delivery goes ok! Her last foal came out just fine! Her owners went inside at 10:30 and came out at 11:00 at night and the foal was there. So hopefully this one goes the same way but with me there!

That is a SUPER CUTE filly!!!!!! She has the same butt spot as her mom!! I am so excited to see what my mini mare brings! I don't think there is an ugly mini foal out there!
default_smile.png

I am excited to see Missy without a baby in her! I haven't seen her true shape yet! She seems like a very pretty arabian type mini that you see in the books. She has the nice dipped head and she doesn't have that pot belly look some minis have (all mini's are cute no matter how chubby they are
default_smile.png
)!! I am excited to see the new baby and the new Missy!

I don't know if my imagination is running wild but I think Missy may have dropped tonight! I went to check in her and her sides looked oddly small and her belly seemed lower! I will post pictures in a while to see what you think! She also seems very spooky and jerky and moves fast when she moves. Kind of strange for her but I will post pictures!

Hey Eagle, I looked at your website and I saw the video of Kim playing with that blue ball! Are they just excercise balls, or are there special horse balls for them to play with? I would like to get 1-2 for my donkeys and Missy!
Morning Kay, sounds exciting, I can't wait for pics. The bigger ball in the video is better and that is one of those exercise balls you get in sports shops for your abs. lol

Latest posts

Back