What happened

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
default_oops.gif
default_pinocchio.gif

regardless, you should be banned for breaking the forum rules.

NO TROLLING [SIZE=10pt]- [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]What is a troll? It's a person who posts something which is bound to stir people up and then sits back and watches as dozens of people jump in and start arguing[/SIZE]

I came back here after almost a year break, I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't of. What is this "Secret Forum" sounds like a click. I hate clicks!

This is rediculous!!! This forum is not a 'game' for someone to play around with!!!

I noticed Lisa's name on some of her threads was 'missing' too and figured she just changed her name
default_no.gif
. Lisa im sure you are still visiting the forum, if you read this email me or give me a call. I am so sorry hun, i dont know what was said but Lisa is a very strong woman and i am sorry
default_unsure.png
default_no.gif
default_sad.png

If the other forum wasnt a secrete, it was sure 'cleaned up' and everything removed pretty darn fast!

default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If the other forum wasnt a secrete, it was sure 'cleaned up' and everything removed pretty darn fast!
The reason it was removed was because there were many many deeply personal, emotional and spritual experiences that were shared on that forum that the majority of people on forums like this one would not only NOT understand, but would probably ridicule. Plain and simple.

mary lou and or mona after reading Rabbits post I just cant do this anymore. please unregister my account as soon as you can

I wish you both nothing but the best

Kay

I am getting a lot of pm's asking for a copy of the transcript and the email I have naming names. I am willing to send them out. But please put your email address in your pm.

I will wait to see if there are any more requests and send them all at once.

Well, I have tried my best to keep myself out of this, but after spending HOURS yesterday reading the "private" forum, (it was in fact NOT private, it was a PUBLIC forum that you TRIED to keep private!) I am amazed, astounded and truely stunned that many of you can come here to post in your defense that nothing posted was malicious, or posted with intent to hurt, belittle or get things riled up over here on LB! I am not shocked in what was done, but I am so shocked and so truely disappointed and hurt to learn of WHO was behind this and in support of it...not just the one post either, but other threads on that forum also directed towards various members of LB. These were several people I have always looked up to and respected, and it will be a long while I fear, before I can once again regain trust in them.

I understand wanting that forum for those of you wanting a "spiritual" place to gather where you all share things in common and could feel to post without people frowning about how you are. BUT, when you added the other forums and were posting to those also, often being quite rude to non-members, you were opening up yourselves to a whole lot of trouble, by doing so on a PUBLIC forum! That was not a forum where one needed a special password to read, it was PUBLIC!

What really hurts is that you all know how hard it is getting to be for us to monitor the LB forums as it is, with the large numbers of members here. Then you sit back with your 25 or so membership and brag how nice it was to say what you want, that anything was allowed. That is fine, but I would like to see you try that with a membership base of just under 5000 and see how things look then! So you guys then decide to stir up more trouble on LB by finding and posting some made-up topic to basically "invite trouble", but to not take it too far, or it will be shut down, then sit back and laugh. Ya, GREAT JOKE everyone!! So knowing LB already has trouble trying to find and/or keep a "happy medium" you need to stir the pot and then end up causing grief for us here!

I can't believe that those of you that tout having the love, white light, and that are here to help and heal, have just went against everything you supposedly stand for! I am very ashamed of those that knowingly participated, to say the least. I cannot even type fast enough for all the thoughts flying through my head over this.

And to "OwnedBySocket" last night that kept posting that it is OK for other forums to be out there, (you said you were a member of six) I totally agree. We are not upset about learning of another forum...we are HURT by knowing that many of the people that we RESPECTED in the past, were the source of scheming things up that would knowingly cause trouble here at LB.

however, nothing was EVER said maliciously or with intent to hurt- after all if that had been the intention surely we would have said it outright to the people concerned???

Good Grief, you should know me well enough by now to realise I would NEVER say anything behind someones back that I was not prepared to repeat to their face!!

Really Rabbit? I guess we have a different idea of malicious since you have no problem saying these things to peoples faces you will have no problem with me posting just one of your posts

which is the following

hobbit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:35 pm Post subject: Aaaaaaaargh OMGOMGOMG, (bangs head on wall HARD) Reply with quote

I need a screaming, head exploding "smiley"- Debs we need some really good ones, can't we have some, PLEASE??????

I swear I am going to get a gun and shoot half of LB- I would be doing the world a favour- it would be justifiable homicide.

Tell me that not all Americans are as downright STUPID as this lot are, please tell me????

Those will have to do for now- until I find a few swear words

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it rather interesting that you find all Americans and half the LB board stupid enough to kill off. But you spend your whole day consumed by us. I honestly can not believe that you have the "balls" to act as if you are a victim here. Goes to show that no one really knows who anyone is on the Internet.

I came back here after almost a year break, I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't of. What is this "Secret Forum" sounds like a click. I hate clicks!

You see, that's that thing that makes me sooo angry!! THIS is what happened...SOMEONE at another forum, caused trouble thinking it would be fun, by posting a topic here, on LB that they KNEW was going to end up in a big heated mess, and they were right. So now, because of THEM, again, LB looks like the bad guy! We at LB had NOTHING to do with that, and now it is US that suffers with people thinking it was LB that caused the problem and asking to close their memberships! Thanks to those of you on "The Path" responsible for this! SHAME ON YOU!!!!
default_nono.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just trying to help

dawn

(insert xmas cons here)

I personally think this has gone far enough! Remember the season. Also remember that some people in this life are just "pot stirrers". I've been on this board far longer than my joining date shows. When I moved, I had to re-register. I have seen lots of squabbles, disagreements, and the like happen on here. I always just equated it to someone having a bad day, turmoil in their lives, or just someone that wanted to start a hot topic, and stir the pot. I let it go at that.

I know Lisa only by sight out in person. I like Lisa. When I've met and talked to her, she was nice to me. I admire her for being a Mom with two young people to raise and care for, and still she gets out there with the horses, works, shows, and promotes. I think that Lisa is not a money "priviledged" person, so what she does comes the hard way. I love Marty, I know her. We met in person only once, and that was enough for me to call her my friend! She is truly "a trip". If Marty and I were to live closer, we would be close and fast friends of the best kind. I know Sheryl also. She's had a rough go in a lot of ways, but has finally realized at least one of her dreams to become a teacher. I do not know Rabbitsfizz personally, but from here on the forum, I enjoy what she has to say, even though I may not agree a full 100% some of the time. I do not know KayKay, but still enjoy reading her posts. I guess what I am trying to say is we are all different, we have varying ideas, good days, bad days, family problems, financial problems, some good ideas, some bad ones, but by golly they are OUR good and bad ones. Let's just say that feelings have been hurt again, most of us are unclear why or how, but we need to just let it go, and go back to being our "forum family".

This advice from an "old farx"

It is slap-you-in-the-face STUNNINGLY ironic that all of this has come out of a forum based, supposedly (and probably usually) on healing, and guided by people who are Empaths? Deliberately setting out to upset so many people "just because"???
default_no.gif
I read the transcrips of one thread and it said a lot
default_unsure.png

I'm adding to this one...

I have been a member of this forum for almost 10 years. I was graciously invited by MaryLou a while back to be a Moderator, and was so flattered to be asked to help out.

I have met some wonderful people on this forum, many of who I am proud to call my friends. We are here on this forum to share information about miniature horses, to help each other out, to help the new owners and encourage the youth.

We (MaryLou and the Moderators) work too hard to have to deal with this. And there are some regular contributors on this forum who also put in a lot of work and effort.

I am horrified that this was done, and am so, so angry. This was not a "joke". This was malicious and hurtful. Hard to believe that this is how people get their kicks. There was nothing funny about this. Just a waste of all of our time.

Liz R.

Wow...I have come to have low expectations of many older adults but this tops much of it. The youth around me between the ages of 3 and 10 behave thousands times better then you lot. People question what's wrong with the youth of today, well take a deep look at yourselves...they have very poor examples to look up to. I'm so disappointed, annoyed and embarrassed for these people.

Having turmoil in your life is NOT an excuse to behave like a psycho! I currently have a lot of bad stuff going on in my life including a close family member dieing of cancer yet you don't see me acting out. Nor would you find any of my friends or family flipping out. It is not that difficult to control your actions. You people need to get a reality check and understand how horrible you are acting. Such a flipping disgrace. These words aren't even getting across how ridiculous you all are. It's so embarrassing now knowing just how immature and ugly your personalities really are.

By the way I'm directing this at the malicious people who decided that causing a ruckus was a fab idea. I'm not directing this at the GOOD PEOPLE of LB. If your life is that sad that you need to say such things to people (especially online!!!) I think maybe some counseling or something along those lines is in order.

For the record I'm 20 years old and would NEVER act in such a horrible way.

Really Rabbit? I guess we have a different idea of malicious since you have no problem saying these things to peoples faces you will have no problem with me posting just one of your posts

which is the following"

Well, in Rabbit's defense - I really do believe that she would have said all of these things directly to anyone, she pretty much does quite frequently.
default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back