Want to see TIMMY ???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Remember this funny looking little turd ??? Always getting into so much trouble ???

TimmyHalloween1.jpg

What a difference a year makes.

Timmy is officially now 1 year and 1 month old and is sweet and gentle as you can imagine. Never offered to bite or kick, except he rears on occasion if you tick him off. :new_shocked:

He hasn't lost his snort and blow by no means, but he's a complete joy to have around.

He is still a stallion by the way, and will remain that way as long as I own him. I am still not certain what I am going to do with him yet.

Tiimywebsite.jpg

WOW marty he sure has grown up and looks wonderful !

He is looking SHARP!!! Wish mine were in that good condition (mine are all obese).

Whatever happened to the new 2006 pinto dude?

JJay

[SIZE=14pt]Very handsome fellow Marty![/SIZE]

Lyn

Thanks Judith.

Knight Star is right here and he's for sale. He needs to drive and be a performance horse for some youth kid. Atleast that's what I'd like to see him do someday. He's made to be used big time and has the flash and class to pull it off and be seen.

They are 1/2 brothers but completely different boys in every way but I'm very much more emotionally attached to Timmy since he was our first born.

KnightStarJune1.jpg

WOWZA! They are BOTH handsome boys, Marty.

You are right -- both different too. It'll be interesting to see your younger fellow in a couple of years too!

MA

Baby Timmy looks all grown up and handsome!!! What a difference a year makes!!!

Baby Timmy looks all grown up and handsome!!! What a difference a year makes!!!

Where did that fuzzy little guy go?! He is a lovely stallion now, isn't it amazing how they mature! I love the solids! Of course, I am a litttle partial to my apps......but I love a good looking bay, they really shine!

marty

they both look great! i can definately see knight as a great performance horse!

Kay

WOW :new_shocked:

What a hunk a hunk a hunk of burning love he is looks like a casanova to me
default_yes.gif
:

Absolutely gorgeous :bgrin

Well Knight Star is looking great too!!

You have 2 handsome miniature boys there! Congratulations - are you expecting more foals next year??

JJay

OMG :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

I cannot believe that is the same little thing that was trying to escape out of his paddoc at just one day old ...he has deffently grown up. He looks this nice at 1year old ..i cant wait untill he actually fully matures. WOW!
default_wub.png
:

Oh my goodness, the litte guy is all grown up!! He looks so handsome Marty, so does Knight Star!

Nick has some good lookin' babies!

Marty,

He is BEAUTIFUL!

I totally understand you keeping him a stallion!

Susan O.

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!! Are you sure that's Timmy? :new_shocked:

What a HANDSOME young man he has grown into!

Marty

Timmy has done your proud what a handsome dude and though yes different Knight is also wonderful.

Latest posts

Back