Unusual Colored Mini Baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen plenty of buckskin appys (have a buddy with a full size buckskin appy stud) but I've never seen one with black spots..usually they are white. Yours is stunning
default_wub.png
:

Wow, he is unique with those dark spots! Like someone else said, I bet you find a white blanket under his hair. I, too, am an "appy lover!" Raised big ones for years, and we're now raising the appy mini's........Well, that's our goal anyway. LOL!

Pam C.

I've seen big horse buckskin apps but never a mini! Congratulations!!

Darling baby, Congrats! I have seen several buckskin appaloosa minis over the years, but they do seem to be a more rare color.

I'm planning on breeding my little buckskin stallion (Mountain Highs AMayZing/RSB Sugar Buck) to several of my appy mares this year, so maybe I will have one or more buckskin appaloosa next year.
default_wub.png
:

Super-dooper!!! Lucky you...Congrats for sure! :aktion033:

I am hoping for a "Dunaloosa" soon... :bgrin

Very Nice Foal I'm sure he will spot out more as he matures CONGRATS :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: You know what I think of him Dinda!! He's beautiful !! And that picture doesn't show it but he's got one blue eye too! He's even nicer in person and I KNOW his new owner loves him
default_yes.gif
: !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very cute. I want one. I love the buckskin and the duns and his spots are just too pretty. And that blaze, nice work mom.

Vicki

Have any of you ever seen a buckskin appaloosa. I haven't and we had one born this year. He is a real cutie. He is already sold. He is full of personality. I am curious if there are many out there.

Isn't he unique.

Barney1email.jpg

Barneyspotemail.jpg

actually isn't he a dun? it looks like he has a black dorsal stripe and from the one looking from his butt it looks like he has shoulder barring too. He's aweful cute!!!

I have no idea on the color, but what a cutie
default_wub.png
: He looks like he has trouble written all over that face expression :bgrin

CONGRATS!!! He's a CUTIE!!!!

Jen

Oh my goodness! What a cute little guy! I've never seen a buckskin appy like that before

I have a four year old buckskin appy stallion that looks just like your colt but without the blaze. Don't know how to post pictures here but if anyone would like to see him just PM me.

I just love the blaze on your colt. He is really nice.
default_yes.gif
:

Nikki Faubus

Latest posts

Back