First Knight's Crimson Crown

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red.pinto

Reaction score
Hi y'all! Haven't been active because I recently purchased my first horse, or in this case, mini. And this is him! Absolutely adore him and can't wait till he grows up!

First Knight's Crimson Crown (Wind Flight King's Domain x First Knight's High Maintenance)
2/2/22
34" as of right now!

We drove all the way to the border of Louisiana and Texas for him, and it was the best decision. He is a very nippy and fussy little guy, but I love how independent and curious he is. I've never met a horse who literally isn't scared of anything! He recovers so quick you would've thought he'd seen all these new things before. I think he'll make an awesome performance horse, and hopefully can take some placings in halter! He might be a cryptorchid though, so already got a big vet bill coming up.

.image_2023-05-30_212546571.pngimage_2023-05-30_212632228.png
(Photo credits to First Knights Miniatures, don't have any good pictures of him yet!)

They may well both drop given time. I had a dartmoor foal. His testicals didn't descend until he was two years old and so I had him castrated then.

Latest posts

Back