Unusual Colored Mini Baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdhand

Reaction score
Have any of you ever seen a buckskin appaloosa. I haven't and we had one born this year. He is a real cutie. He is already sold. He is full of personality. I am curious if there are many out there.

Isn't he unique.

Barney1email.jpg

Barneyspotemail.jpg

WOW , I love him! I have seen a buckskin Appaloosa but it was a buckskin with a white blanket on the rump. He is adorable and quite unique! Congrats, LOVES those spots! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

He IS unique! And very handsome, I might add. Congrats to you and to his new owners
default_smile.png

Jodi

VERY VERY pretty! I bet you Lori (Magic) is going to just LOVE him!!

Congrats!

Gage

Nice baby
default_yes.gif
: I have seen buckskin Appys.......that is my favorite color :aktion033: We do own a Buckskin leopard stallion. I can see why he is already sold "Congratulations".......Carrie

Wow, he is a gorgeous colt. I do believe he is unique foal. I have seen several of them.

But I do believe they are harder to get. One of our mares had one, a buckskin leopard

filly, Destiny. We are breeding again for another one.

Congratulations to you and his lucky new owners. I too, can see why they want him.

He is fabolous. I love his blaze baby doll face too.

Vicky :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
OH I really like him, he is a very handsome little colt!!! Congratulations!!!
default_wub.png
:

WOW, I don't know, BUT he is really just striking. Congratulations!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

What a stunning baby!! and yep have seen several buckskin appies, but of course each one is unique! Can't wait to see him when he's older!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

VERY cute little guy!
default_wub.png
: Looks like he's got a white blanket hiding under that fuzz too. Bet you'll find even more color once he's clipped!
default_yes.gif
:

i've only seen one buckskin appy before and it was a big horse... a friend of mine rescued him, he was blind. but SO GORGEOUS. your little guy sure is handsome too
default_wub.png
:

Congrats on that adorable little APPY guy. He is too cute.

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

We had a buckskin leopard colt with blue eyes born in 06. We just love him. I love appys and buckskin, whats better than both!

Here is ours

firewaterslatecolttrotflashy1wkGooD.jpg

My FAVORITE color!!! WOW, I"m jealous! Fist thing I thought when I read the title was, I wonder if I can buy him! Darn it taht someone beat me to it! LOL!

Jessi

He's very nice. I love his color! Very lucky new owner.

He is very pretty!

Years ago, I looked at a part arab colt that was a buckskin appaloosa mared a lot like your colt.

Also, I bet with that big blaze, he may "genetically" be a pintaloosa?

Very easy on the eyes
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back