Tilly and Ginny....updated pictures!! 5-4-2013

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it was a busy night! We bought a new 8 week old mini silkie fainting goat tonight 6 counties away! All is the same tonight, hoohah same, but I'll post the new belly shots from yesterday. I put Pinny (goat) with the new little guy, I was worried she was butting him everywhere, I put her back with Ginny and left the little guy on his own side until I can be there in the morning to supervise! Those two really do love each other, but I am preparing for big changes when the baby comes.

These are the worst pictures ever, Ginny was not cooperating, and I was really sick with a respiratory infection! The hooha pictures I will post but way over exposed but light salmon colored in real life, her bag is still the same size, her belly looks somewhat different to me. I will update tomorrow again and hopefully the pictures are much better!

DSCN2205.JPG

DSCN2208.JPG

DSCN2210.JPG

DSCN2211.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I too am sorry you are sick
default_pray.gif
Get well soon.

She is progressing nicely and judging by her hooha and udder she won't be long. Can you get any milk?

Not long now - I think that you will soon be able to get some SLEEP!! Good luck!

The sun is up and the girls are quiet, nothing much to report on last nights behaviour. I hope you are feeling better today. I look forward to new pics and an update when you have time
default_smile.png

Happy Sunday.

Nothing new on the homefront! We can't exspress any milk, but they are rock hard! I seperated the two goats fron Ginny tonight, I felt so bad doing that since they love each other, but the time will be coming soon that I needed to.

Ginny doesn't seem at all bothered about Pinny not being there. She has been quiet all night
default_smile.png

No news! I did not do the morning check my DH did as I hauled myself to work. He told me nothing much is different, he was not able to "milk" her. I may be able to check her hooha tonight but aI have a public speach to give this evening, (god help me) We have freezing rain and sleet today, she so started out outside but my husband put in inside just in case she decided to have her baby today out in the mud and snow...that would be just my luck!!

I will keep you all posted! My hope is one of these days, I can post some pictures of a cute litte one!

Thanks for the update, we too are waiting for that special day when you post pics of your new baby
default_smile.png

With that hard udder it sounds as though she is very close.
default_yes.gif

Wishing you good luck - really hope you will feel better soon too!

Feel better! Baby is coming for sure -- at least we KNOW that! We just don't know WHEN!

Thanks for the pics
default_smile.png
She looks great
default_yes.gif
I think she still has a little rolling to do to get baby in position.

She seems more restless tonight and isn't sleeping in her ususal place.

Latest posts

Back