Tilly and Ginny....updated pictures!! 5-4-2013

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the amount of udder showing between her back legs, I would say that you wont be waiting too much longer for this little baby to show itself!! How's her vulva colour?

You are obviously keeping a very good eye on her, but keep looking for any little changes in her normal behaviour and if your 'gut' feels at all 'concerned' then it is time to watch overnight - nothing better than the old gut instinct at times like this I find! (JMO!)

Sending prayers for Thunder, bless him.
default_pray.gif

I tried tonight to get some pictures but I only had my camera phone which was bad so I apologize for some crappy pictures, but maybe you can tell if things are getting closer.

I know the third photo is dark and terrible but I think her belly looks so different in that one!
default_smile.png

Preggo1.jpg

Preggo 2.jpg

Preggo 3.jpg

The baby looks back to me... I agree with Castle Rock. It's hard to get a good look at that angle. I cannot take a picture of my mare in her stall at all, because she will either turn toward me and not leave me, or angle herself on such a way that I am too close for that shot no matter what I do.

If I'm correct, baby needs to move forward to get into position better. Her dip looks like it is closer to her hind end than her front end.

You all may think this is a stupid question, tonight while I was doing my normal udder check, in front of her udder, on her belly are two oval shaped swollen areas, feels like edema, slightly firm. It surely doesn't hurt her! What is this? Normal?

I am posting my web cam, I could not do maretare, so this will hve to do.

I feel bad posting it because it takes a little work to start watching.

1. Go to www.unidenvideo.com

Click sign In

2. Account name: Hoffmann Farm

Password: 7158500221

3. Login

4. View now

Towards the bottom complete step 4, Click on OCX and it will download

Once you have downloaded that, go back to step 1, go all the way to view now, and now you'll enter 123456 in the security code area and start...

Your good to go...please let me know if it works. I am so sorry its so much trouble!

My mare has the same issue, and yes, it is edema. Despite lots of turnout, Sadie has it bad. She loves me to rub it, but it doesn't seem to bother her, not like the baby itself!

Finally I am in but she is outside playing
default_new_rofl.gif
At least I am now ready for tonight
default_thumbup.gif

Can you post your numbers clearly on the first page please, that way they won't get lost as we chat and add hundreds of pages
default_thumbup.gif

Hmmmm...i got up several times and it worked, weird! I will update pictures tonight. Her bag is bigger, vulva still light pink, no waxing, not really banking on that sign though! Her belly looks about the same!

Here are some pictures trom tonight! We had a suprise winter snow storm today, that of course she chose to stand out in!

Like always tell me what you think!

DSCN2168.JPG

DSCN2169.JPG

DSCN2170.JPG

DSCN2171.JPG

DSCN2173.JPG

Wow she is looking very good
default_smile.png
any chance you can take a pic of her hooha for us to see please?

I got the cam up today and I saw your little goat, what a cutie:)

Do you want me to text you tonight if it goes offline again?

Yes, I will take Pinny out we've tried separating them for weeks and Ginny goes crazy, she just screams for three goat! She will actually use pinny as a pillow. When she foals we'll remove her. We are actually picking up another little fainting goat this week!

Thanks for explaining
default_smile.png
I forgot to ask you how many hours behind you are so I am off to investigate. Both girls are quiet at the moment.

Italy is 6 hours ahead of Wisconsin, midnight here 6 a.m. by you. I was not up all night but did check every hour. When she gets closer I'll move in with her. Thanks for peaking on her!

Latest posts

Back