Tilly and Ginny....updated pictures!! 5-4-2013

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had her up all night I just couldn't post as I was making Lunch and hiding eggs
default_smile.png
She is so sweet
default_yes.gif
Thanks for letting me know what time it is there, I watch several cams around the world and it gets confusing
default_thud.gif

Well all was well tonight, she was doing a lot of tail swishing tonight, her bag is bigger, hooha not much different, actually it smaller than it has been, the inside color may be a little darker but not glaring red.

DSCN2178.JPG

DSCN2179.JPG

DSCN2185.JPG

DSCN2189.JPG

DSCN2190.JPG

DSCN2198.JPG

Here are some camera shots, I can't find the one of Ginny using her as a pillow, I kid you not, I only could see half of Pinny, I thought Ginny crushed her, and it was so funny, Ginny lifted her head and I could see she was using her as a pillow.

Ginny.jpg

ginny 2.jpg

She was the same yesterday, I'll get some tonight again! The edema in front of her bag is SIGNIFICANT if that means anything? Our dates could be off 7 days I was told, originally I was told last with the stallion on May 1, but she was with him until May 7. So we'll see, the vet originally gave me a due date of the middle of March.

Oh, I don't know much about Ginny's mom, what she has in her bloodlines size wise. The dad was 28" tall, and she is 29", I worry about the size of this baby, and the longer she fossilizes it. What is an average size for that combination?

That would put her 330 days on the 2nd of April. Perhaps you could tell HER that. lol They say that the foal will grow to the size of the uterus so don't start panicking now, she will be fine
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we had a talk tonight as we took our nightly walk, I informed her this would be enough! She was so full of energy tonight, actually trotted the whole time we walked, she almost killed me and I'm not 11 months preggo. I forgot my camera at work, I cant upload you any pictures yet. But all looks the same! She just knows once its out she can't put it back...lol.

Beware of mares showing a surge of energy - could be a run up to foaling!!
default_yes.gif

I see the girls are in for the night and eating out of the same bucket
default_smile.png
they are so cute together. Did you remember your camera tonight? I am really curious to see how she is doing. Can you take udder and hooha pics too pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Latest posts

Back