Tilly and Ginny....updated pictures!! 5-4-2013

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pregnant yet!!
default_impatient.jpg
Her belly looks a little different, more V-shaped, no change in vulva color, no waxing or milk. Still waiting! Do they ever induce minis???
default_frusty.gif

Baby will fit fine as everything stretches quite a bit, but, especially with maidens, that is why it is so important to be there to lend a hand and to save the mare too much of a struggle to get the foal out. Also helping the dome of the foal's head to clear the vulva lips can make things a little easier on the mare.

Just read that the cam is down - hope it is just a technical hitch?

Sorry Renee crazy afternoon at work had to shut all the cams down early as was doing some it stuff with the guys... :/ hoping its all good now... She is looking fantastic! Won't be long now! Ill be watching as much as possible
default_smile.png

Sorry Renee the link won't work on my iPhone :/ lol I'm in bed, ill try it on my computer in the morning after I try once more on here...

Hello Everyone-

So I hope the rest of you can get in to the remote viewing-I am able to watch from work and home. I am not sure why you cant Renee. What if you tried starting over and downloading number 4 again? I am sorry its not working.

Not much to update this morning, my husband did chores this morning and he said she was rolling around on her day, actually had her belly stuck straight up in the air, and could get side to side. So we'll see what happens!

I will try to take some pictures tonight again, we are do for a big spring snow storm tonight, 6-12" of snow.

Val

I don't know what to do, I have uninstalled everything and started again but I still can't get in
default_crybaby.gif

Does it keep taking you back to the sign in screen? My step mom is having problems too, she can't get pass the sign in screen. I am fine, my MIL can watch it. I am going to check with a computer friend tomorrow.

Val

Well, Renee I am not sure why its not working for you, I changed our password on the initial sign in page to abcdefg. I have no idea if that will change anything for you or not, but its worth a try.

Latest posts

Back