The latest addition to the Sansevere family

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanny

Reaction score
horsepicturessummer2009101-1-1.jpg

Sienna Maree Sansevere
born 5/28/09 6:43PM
7lbs 5oz 20.5"

Believe it or not.....delivered by her daddy.....Bob
default_wub.png

Our long-time family doctor who has delivered all our other kids coached him through it.
default_new_shocked.gif

Yes...we need our own reality show, definitely never a dull moment around here and always a story to share.
default_rolleyes.gif

I was afraid he would drop her on her head, but he didn't!
default_aktion033.gif

Didn't slow our family down a bit. This was one of the craziest weeks we've had and we made it through it all.
Sienna is settled in at home and being spoiled rotten by her older siblings, grandma and parents. She was out at the barn today meeting all the horses and is looking forward to attending her first horse show
default_biggrin.png

Mary - Congratulations! Can't wait to meet Sienna! Just make sure you get some rest!

Tell Bob, good catch!

A BIG CONGRATS !!! Bob was there right before the birth emailing me , and he seemed so calm and cool, saying this is the easy part for him, no work, nothing, He didn't tell me he was delivering the baby girl! ha ha ha Congrats to all!! and you rest.............see ya.

Awww, look at how pretty
default_wub.png
Congratulations!! Good job, Bob!!!!

Jodi

Yes you guys need your own reality show!

Congrats on a beautiful baby

Mary!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh she is beautiful!!!!!!!!! What a doll! I'll bet Bob was amazing!
default_wub.png

I am sure we'd all rather see the Sansavere's on reality TV any day than the rest of them put together.

Is Sienna driving yet?
default_517.gif
default_517.gif
default_517.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=24pt] CONGRATULATIONS! [/SIZE] She is beautiful.
default_wub.png

Congratulations Mary and Bob! She is adorable! I'm sure it wont be long before we see her in the showring and in the Journal. Joyce

She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to ALL.

I would love to hear the full description of this little ones' birth.........What a neat story.
default_wub.png

OMG!!!! Congrats!!! Does this mean even more horses and wardrobe to take to Nationals?!! Congrats and I am sure we'll see her in the ring soon! And I agree, you need a reality show for yourself!

It is so good to hear some happy news!!! She is beautiful!

Hugs

Bonnie

"CONGRATULATIONS" on a beautiful little girl - she is just precious!

Love her name - Sienna Maree!! I see by the bib - she is already "thinking" horses!!!

Latest posts

Back