The end of an era at Longman Miniatures....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam, Jody, Jason- So sorry to hear about Champ. I know he was a great part of your program. You guys take great care of your horses and it shows. It is always a sad day when the "special" ones leave us.

Take care

Renee

We are so sorry for your loss, Adam. What a beautiful horse, and a wonderful legacy.

default_sad.png
Sorry to hear this. I know it must be so hard. Take care , and I hope you hear from lots of people with offspring.

Linda

Longman's, we are so sorry to hear of your loss.

Steph

What a pretty boy! I am sorry for the loss of your grand old man. He seems to have left some mighty fine "hoofprints" in his wake.

Hugs

Bonnie

So sorry to hear of your loss.
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
I'm sure he will be greatly missed. I hope you do hear from people with offspring.

Oh Adam, I'm SO sorry you lost your precious boy! I hope you can gather more of his kids to join you to help you carry on his legacy. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Thank you again for your kind words.............. my family and I truly appreciate the horse family that we have, no matter how many miles are between us.

Adam,

I am so sorry - another Legend has passed. For those of us who have been around a long time, it is really tough to watch some of the horses that set this breed on the map pass on - I am so glad that you have offspring to carry on his line.

((( Hugs )))

Stacy

{{HUGS}} to you, Jody, Jason and the rest of the family. Champ will be greatly missed!

So sorry to hear about your loss Adam, but glad that you have so many of his offspring. He had some really nice get.

Adam, Jason and Jody...I am so sorry for your loss! I know how much he meant to you and will be greatly missed! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I'm so sorry to hear of this loss
default_no.gif
What a beautiful stallion and what a legacy he left behind for you

Latest posts

Back