The end of an era at Longman Miniatures....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O Adam how sad! 27, though, is a long life and he was much loved! He will live on in the beautiful horses he sired.

Adam, IM so sorry for your loss! Im sure you gave him many wonderful years though at your farm and he received the greatest care. He was lucky to have you as you were to have him! I hope you find some of his get to carry on his legacy and can continue on with his offspring for generations to come. Take care......

As many of you know, Jasmine and Laura Tennill showed a Champ daughter named Longman's Champ CharDoNeigh (aka Candace). To my knowledge, they did very well. I just want to extend a HUGE thank you to Jasmine Schlick and family. CharDoNeigh will be making her way back home to Minnesota via a good friend in Indiana. She will arrive home after being bred to an AMHA Champion stallion. I could never have imagined losing Champ, but being able to bring this special girl home after having an extraordinary life with Laura and Jasmine is truly a gift. Thank you so very much for allowing this to happen.

Adam,

What can I say that others on here including my wife have not already said. My heart goes out to all of you. He was a beautiful boy and I can tell will be greatly missed. And I'm so glad you are continuing his legacy which I can think of no better way to honor such a beloved friend. Hugs and love to you, Jason and Jody. Deb

What a beautiful boy. I'm so sorry for the loss.
default_sad.png

Adam

So sorry to hear of your loss. I know your whole family loved him. He definately was a beautiful boy.

That is so nice to hear that you were able to find one of his daughters and bring her home.

So very sorry to hear of your great loss. It is truely wonderful that you located one of Champs daughters and that you are bringing her home.

Farwell to a a grand representative of the breed, God speed Champ.

I am so so sorry!!! I have a a little horse named Little King's Bay Boss that 25 years old. He has always been such a little HOT SHOT but now he has been slowing down a lot lately.I think you are blessed to have a horse you love so much. Our thoughts are with you!

What a beautiful boy he was. It made me think how I would feel if I lost my boy. I don't really know what I would do. What I do know is I would be devastated. I hope someone steps up with available offspring. I wish you the very best.

I wish you the very best in your future and hope you can keep his line going for years to come.

Marie

Sorry to hear about your loss Adam. It is hard when you lose good horses like him and it feels like you lose one of you family members. Hope to see you at shows in Iowa this year.

Jeremy, Amanda, and Aspen Dodson

Dodson's mini treasures

Adam,

I am so sorry that you lost Jandt's Our Champion - what a gorgeous fellow. It sounds like he has had a great life with lots of loving care.

I am glad that you were able to find one of his daughters to bring home, it will help to ease the pain in losing Champ.

I just wanted to again send a huge thank you to all our friends for their love and support during this emotional and difficult time. Champ will definitely live on in our hearts. A special thank you goes out to Darcia Kavorik for designing a special tribute to my special boy - it's still in the works, but I can't wait to see it.

Finally, a HUGE thank you needs to be extended to Angie Sauer of Hoofbeat Acres / Buck On Ranch. As of today, her Senior Stallion, Jandt's Fantazon (a brother to Champ) will be coming to live with us at Longman Miniatures. Fantazon has some huge hoofprints to fill, but has a successful reputation all his own. I have gone from crying tears of sadness at seeing the empty stall and all the posts about Champ to crying tears of pure emotion that Angie would entrust another living legend to us with the goal of carrying on our dream of pursuing the Andy bloodline in our herd.

Thank you all so much!

I'm so sorry for your loss Adam. I understand how much this hurts you. What a great little horse who I know was so much loved.
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif

Latest posts

Back