Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could not have ever made it this far without you guys. You all have no idea how much your posts, emails and calls meant to us during this. Im not gonna kid you there were days that first 10 days that I was so emotionally and physically tired that I wasnt sure I could keep going. And then I would read everyones posts and emails and get my mojo back and move forward again. And of course looking into Annies eyes and seeing that adorable face kept us going too.

Rusty has now come down with that horrible flu I had. I just hate it for him! Im scared to death it will get his RA flaring but so far it has not. He has to work 1 more day and then will have his 2 days off. I am very blessed to be married to him and June 29th will be 26 years! Wow cant imagine how hes put up with me this long LOL. Poor guy

Cam will be down for awhile tonight as I have a ton of work to catch up on and the cam slows my computer down. Just dont want anyone thinking anything is wrong.

I will also get a new video of Annie this weekend. She is hilarious out in the pasture now that she feels good and is getting bigger

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIEVERSARY in advance!!!
default_risa8.gif
Here is hoping you both have many many more!
default_cheekkiss.gif
and may Russ get well quickly with no problems.
default_pray.gif

3:19 AM -- Both girls up and away and eating -- Tease eating hay, and Annie eating poo!

Both seem fine. Annie's done her little stall antics, running across the stall, etc. Looks like she's feeling good!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Who needs a guardian angel when you've got guardian Diane around??? The best updates ever! If I wasn't on my phone I'd put a bunch of those clapping hand smileys!!

Good Morning!

Cam will be down today while I work
default_smile.png
until I get the desktop back the cam really slows this computer down.

Annie and Tease are great this morning! Hoping to get them out again between rain storms.

Is the rain ever going to stop?

Boy Kay, you must have a lot of work to catch up on with your computer. You poor thing,

Will check back on the girls later.

you do understand Auntie Diane is not going to be happy 'bout this!!

......can you say Annie withdrawls..

Dont get between a Mamma Bear and her Cub!!

Take deep Breaths Diane and breath ....in....out...in...out

Close your eyes and breath....

Would you like a paper bag?

" Come on Kay...we could use a little help over here"

default_aktion033.gif
oh, you who, you who...dont you need to stop working now, you must be exhausted, you should lay down Kay, come Kay...sleepy, no more work-e!! Please E!! Kay are you getting sleepy yet!!Are ya? Are ya? let me fluff up these pillows

O.K. Diane..Manure Godess has spoken to Kay for ya...Cam should be back up shortly...can you hold on a little longer?

Im so sorry! I thought it was live and it wasnt! They went back in around 9 pm and since I can see it on my desktop I thought it was live again.

I wrote my fingers to the bone today lol. Trying to make up all that lost time. Plus it is a bonus weekend. My brain is now mush. I have people coming over tomorrow for a cook out so was trying to write as much as I could today.

Annie was really whooping it up out there tonight. Russ and I just stand there watching her and can hardly get back to cleaning stalls. I think we are just so amazed that shes out running and bucking that we cant stop looking lol And shes so darn cute!

Tease is just so fat! My neighbor was giving me grief about Tease still looking pg LOL. I know though once she can get out more it will melt off. But I have to admit she does still look preggers.

Everyones posts give me so many laughs and smiles. Russ was like "what are you reading?"

What I tell ya Mamma Bear!! I did it. I did it!!

Now I'm a godess!!

Thank you Kay, Hi Russ
default_saludando.gif

Glad to hear Annie and Tease were partying all day
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
and enjoying themselves!!

Feelin' better now Diane....phew!! That was a close one!!

Well thats strange its working on mine? Let me check again

ok working! sorry about the web ughh. We are running that fan so long it really makes a ton of dust webs

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww they look so cute - Annie asleep and Tease standing guard. So glad Annie enjoyed her outing yesterday (I too worried a bit with the cam being down), watching her scampering about must have been brilliant Kay - any chance of another quick video?

Anna

NO temp as of yesterday which makes me such a happy woman! ughh its supposed to rain all day today and i have people coming for a cook out. PLS STOP THE RAIN.

More wonderful news. Lets hope she keeps going that way.

I hope you get a bit of sunshine for your cook out

You know; I have been thinking-if Kay gets to showing Annie when she is older-any judge that doesn't put her on top will probably get blacklisted by the bunch on here!
default_wink.png
default_new_rofl.gif
:GoGetUm:torch

You know; I have been thinking-if Kay gets to showing Annie when she is older-any judge that doesn't put her on top will probably get blacklisted by the bunch on here!
default_wink.png
default_new_rofl.gif
:GoGetUm:torch
Okay these posts need a warning because I almost spit ice tea all over the computer laughing so hard

lmao

Why did you have to mention TEA? Suddenly I've just GOT to have a cup! Off to put the kettle on - should have made one BEFORE I got settled at the computer to do a 'catch up'
default_rolleyes.gif

Anna

Ok i am back and boy did I miss these clowns! I am so pleased that Annie is doing well. Well done Kay

I missed Annie yesterday and now look!! that Kay has decided to do a little writing today...sure hope she doesnt make this a permanant thing...all this work Kay is doing sure is interferring w/my pleasure. Well Miss Annie, I'll check back later when your Mom isnt so busy working....I bet she's writing about her favorite 2011 filly
default_aktion033.gif

This just hasnt been my week. Finally got my desktop computer back and fixed but he deleted all of my cam programs, adobe reader etc. I have no idea why he did that! Im so thankful he fixed it but now I am tearing my hair out trying to find my programs and redownload what he got rid of. I had already unhooked the cam from the laptop before I realized what he did.

Annie is doing great and was out all morning playing. We have to put her back in during the heat of the day and today is very hot and muggy.

I hope to have the cam running again soon but cant promise anything since I have no idea where all my stuff went LOL> I love Jason for fixing it but why did he move all my stuff!! Im such a creature of habit.

Latest posts

Back