Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
Day 341 and counting. Im exhausted. Shes really dropped down and been doing a ton of rolling and kicking tonight. Maybe the foaling fairy will take pity on me and give me a Mothers Day foal?

Baxter Cam

Thanks so much! Tease is a maiden mare so that alone makes me more nervous. I will take all good thoughts and prayers!

praying for healtly foal
default_smile.png
keep us posted you have nice horses. link to camera?

oops see the link now lol

The link is in the first post where it says Baxter Cam
default_smile.png
Just click that and you should see her

aw love your mare I want her she looks tovero :)she wants to live with me lol

Aww thanks so much! Yes she is a bay Tovero. Here she is in color before her pregnancy days

teasewhole-279x354.jpg

teaseneckfrench-330x258.jpg

She is bred to Ten L's Tigers Back In Black. Hes a minimal black & white Tobiano and I think he carries splash. Tease has 2 crystal blue eyes. I am so dying to see this foal! I have planned this cross for years. Tease is a Grahams King Lee (owned by Getitia) daughter.

keep us posted. IT will be a fine foal.she is resting now she is getting ready to foal we hope
default_smile.png

She is bred to Ten L's Tigers Back In Black. Hes a minimal black & white Tobiano and I think he carries splash. Tease has 2 crystal blue eyes. I am so dying to see this foal! I have planned this cross for years. Tease is a Grahams King Lee (owned by Getitia) daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kay, I done a foal dance this morning for Annie
risa8.gif
, I included Tease so maybe we will both have foals this evenings...
aktion033.gif

Happy Mothers Day!
saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Mothers Day to you too!

Tease is out playing but will be back later.

I sure hope we both see a foal tonight! Would be such a great mothers day present!

Hope you get your foal too - she is such a gorgeous girl this foal cant be anything but stunning

Thank you so much Karina! She keeps dropping lower so I keep praying we will have a easy foaling soon

My dang flash program keeps going down. Never had so many issues with it as I have tonight. I hope thats the end of it!

She was really kicking again out in the pasture and rolling a lot but she did that yesterday too. I was so hoping for a mothers day foal.

Thanks for watching with us

Latest posts

Back