Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is doing great! Heres a new video of her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=526mCQk3R_g

I wasnt sure if I should bring her post back up. I keep thinking people might be sick of hearing about her.

I think I am finally able to relax a bit about her as my heart doesnt pound now every time I take her temp or go to see her. She is so sweet and loving now that we dont poke her constantly. She just loves being petted and spoiled now.

Sorry about the cam. Ever since I got my desktop back its been a nightmare. But Jason (the one who fixed it) is out of town so I cannot get any help with it. The cam software quit running again even though I deleted and reinstalled.

Rusty is very very sick so I kinda have my hands full with him right now. Hes in a really bad flare so hoping to get him to the dr first thing tomorrow. I feel so bad for him being so sick on a holiday weekend.

I am so sorry for Russ. Lifting many prayers for his recovery. He's on a 24/7 prayer chain receiving constant prayers since I've seen this post. We will pray him through this -- he is a special man and very important to all of us.
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
:pray
Thank you so much! I am really worried about him tonight. Havent seen him this bad in many months. I was hoping with the new meds these really bad flares were a thing of the past. Hes having trouble with his lungs and his hands, ankles and wrists are hugely swollen. Hes running a really high fever. He only gets this bad with the worst of the flares.

Thank you so much! I am really worried about him tonight. Havent seen him this bad in many months. I was hoping with the new meds these really bad flares were a thing of the past. Hes having trouble with his lungs and his hands, ankles and wrists are hugely swollen. Hes running a really high fever. He only gets this bad with the worst of the flares.

I love you foal she is a doll:) I just was reading about her what happen?

I am glad she is better. she is priceless
default_smile.png

Sick of hearing about Tease and Annie????? Ha Ha NO WAY!! Just watching that video made my day and gave me a big huge grin!!
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png
They look wonderful!
default_wub.png

Kay so glad Annie is doing well..she is a delight
default_aktion033.gif

Sure will say prayers for Rusty in hopes he feels better really soon
default_pray.gif

HUGS to you Both!

Blessings,

Jenny

Never get tired of seeing Annie.
default_wub.png
It is so nice to see her playing on that green stuff.

I hope Rusty feels better soon. So sorry for what he is going through. He sounds like a good man.

You got well, Annie got well and now it is Rusty's turn to get well again. Your family certainly has been through the wars in the last couple of months. Best wishes to you both or should I say all as Annie and her lovely mum must be included in those wishes.

Oh thank you for the update Kay - we will NEVER get tired of seeing Annie and Tease (you do realise that you will have to keep these updates coming for the rest of her life dont you - perhaps a new 'Annie and Tease - the follow up' topic?) It is so difficult - looking at that video - to realise what this little girl has been through since she was born, she looks amazing!
default_wub.png

I'm so sorry to hear that Russ is suffering such a bad episode, it is simply not fair that he should be hit so hard after all his efforts to help Annie and Tease - he is our hero. Really hoping that he will improve and feel a lot better very soon. Prayers continuing here for him.
default_yes.gif

Anna

She looks amazing and so strong and full of life - its heartwarming to see and we will never get sick of hearing about Tease and Annie.

So sorry to hear about Rusty. I really hope he feels better soon and that the doc can get him back on top again.

Oooooo yes please Kay, we would love an update, both of Annie and Tease, plus of course Russ - do hope he's feeling a lot better now.
default_yes.gif

Now you all just made my day seeing this thread!! Little miss annie is doing so great and growing like a weed! And she just loves people! We were so scared she wouldnt after all shes been through. But she so loves to be petted and brushed and follows us (especially russ) everywhere. Just this morning he was threatening to bring her in the house to watch tv with him again LOL.

Her new name is "time sucker" as every time Rusty disappears for long periods, we know hes out playing with Annie. This morning Russ fed for me as I had to get a bunch of writing done. My son says "where the heck is dad? Is he with the time sucker?" LOL.

She is so good for him as it forces him to keep moving. Hes been pretty bad the last month but got steriods again so better the last few days.

Here is a really short video of her I did a couple days ago. This is when they FINALLY got to go in the herd. Tease is so dang happy to be back with her friends. Due to the extreme heat we are having we put Annie and Tease out all night and then in all day with a fan.

Please excuse the half clip job. My blade went dead. I am hoping to get done clipping her and do a Annie photo shoot with my neighbor sally.

I cannot get over the neck on this girl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4j1f6MAPNA

OMG she is just so gorgeous and so glad that she is well and Tease is happy to be back with the herd.

So wonderful to see her now after all she went through.

I love her new name Time Sucker - I think we could give it to Peanut and Suzie too as we are total suckers waiting for them to foal lol

Glad that Russ is starting to feel a little better. I hope you are both rested now as you both put down a couple of hard months.

Looking forward to her seeing the pics from the photo shoot

Thank you so much for the update, we all miss them so much. It seems like she is growing up so fast now, it is hard to remember when she was small and fragile. I am glad that Rusty is feeling better and pray that your cloud has moved on for good.

thanks for the update Kay!! she is stunning, love that head and neck LOL

please keep us updated on how she goes, we really love this little girl and are very glad to see her looking so good and BIG LOL

Love you Annie!!!

Kay, thanks so much for the update and to Diane for going back 16 pages to find Annies
default_wub.png
thread. She is stunning and Im so happy to hear how well shes doing. I love the Russ and Annie stories...what a great hubbie and i love the name the kids came up with...too cute!!
default_aktion033.gif

OH WOW!!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Gorgeous and absolutely stunning too!!
default_wub.png

She has far exceeded our hopes and that is all down to you Kay and to Rusty. Love the way he spends so much time with her - and her new name as well. LOL!!

Thank you so much for the update, am looking forward to seeing the pictures after the photoshoot.

Continued prayers for Russ.
default_yes.gif

I often think about Annie and wonder how she is doing...but was afraid to ask. It's wonderful to see her looking so well and so absolutely stunning. Beautiful, beautiful girl.....big girl now.
default_wub.png
Thanks for the update.

I just wish you all could come see her in person. We need an Annie get together. She has the best little personality. Russ and I are so greatful for Annies army. Its a blessing every day to see her growing up.

Latest posts

Back