Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love peeking in and seeing no girls b/c that means they are feeling good and out for a little romp....but on the other hand...i want to see them!!hopefully Annie can find a happy medium today and not over do it!

Will check in on ya later ladies!!

3 cheers for play time
aktion033.gif
Hip Hip Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

oh gosh I should have posted that we had an out of town meeting this morning. I just got home and found tease and annie stuck in the middle of the barn. Tease is thristy but she could have gone back in the stall to get a drink. so odd. Ughhh why do things always go wrong when I leave.

LOL you are right diane. They seem fine. I have no idea how long they were in the middle. Im a bit anxious about taking her temp tonight. Please let it be normal as her course of meds is over. Hoping I can find a helper tonight.

Just seems like its always something.

Im so sick of rain and humidity!

Don't worry Kay, Heidi is going to pick us all up with her private jet and take us off to the Maldives for a girly horse-free holiday.
laugh.gif
Well, we can dream right?

I bet your girls enjoyed the adventure, we all know how minis just love to escape
new_shocked.gif
I quick wizz round the barn is fine as long as the boys are far away
new_shocked.gif

hugs renee

LOL you are right diane. They seem fine. I have no idea how long they were in the middle. Im a bit anxious about taking her temp tonight. Please let it be normal as her course of meds is over. Hoping I can find a helper tonight.

Just seems like its always something.

Im so sick of rain and humidity!
The medication is still in her system working, even though you have stopped the shots.
default_smile.png

Well they are both happily grazing now - none the worse for their little adventure (bet Tease thought it would be a good idea to cause a little 'distuption' LOL!!)

I dont know if it's me or the cam, but Annie seems to be growing by the day and looking stronger and stronger, even comparing her to a week ago. This must be a good sign surely, epecially after all she's been through and allowing for the fact that she is still fighting the infection. She certainly is an amazing little girl and an enormous credit to you Kay. Without all your dedication it could have been a completely different story.

Keep fighting, little Annie, we are all with you every step of the way.
default_wub.png

Anna

I dont know! Ughh cant find anyone to help tonight and hubby is working late. Guess I will have to wait till morning. Her resp rate seemed a little high but not like before, so I am praying that means the temp is good. Even tried the neighbor and shes not home. I hate to try and take it alone as it would be too easy to tear something if I try to take it alone.

Shes been on oral doxie pills 2x per day while on the excede shots and those stopped today. I know its all in her system but I think I am a nervous mom lol.

I really hope we can get them out in them morning as Tease has had enough

Annie is still fever free!!! Wohooo. I was holding my breath taking it. This is the longest she has ever gone without a fever since she was born

Still raining and storming. I really want to get them out

Yep her resp rate is way down. Still not quite normal but down. Im going to ask Sally where we go from here. How long before they can finally go out in the herd etc. Poor Tease may lose her mind if she doesnt get back with the herd.

This rain and flooding though is not going to help. I am betting with the flooding here she wont want Annie out much. Dang it.

No more shots! She is done. Sally just called and said no more meds for now but to just keep monitoring her temp and resp rate. And as I predicted she cant be out too much yet due to flooding. Grrr.

I second that you have done a wonderful job with them. It so wonderful to hear that Little Annie is doing so well (although not so little now as I cant believe how much she has grown).

It wont be long now before they are back in the herd and it will be like (for them) nothing ever happened.

I cant wait for the day to arrive that they both get to rejoin the herd and we get lots of pics of them frolicking outside. Although I think we will all miss them not being on cam - but then next yr isnt too far off
default_biggrin.png

Kay, that's the best news I've heard in days!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Great job!

Bill

Wonderful news Kay. I'm so happy for Annie, Tease and all of you!

WAY HAY! WOO HOO! GO ANNIE GO!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What brilliant news Kay! After all your love, care and dedication it looks as though the battle may be won. Many congratulations!

We will now be saying prayers that our little Annie holds her own from now on, and can, when the weather is suitable, go and find new little friends amongst the horsey herd outside.

I would like to add a big hug for Tease.
default_wub.png

After all her 'performance' after Annie's birth, she has turned up trumps and given Annie the love and support that has helped her through her ordeal. Well done Tease, not long now and you will be able to have your own normal life back.
default_yes.gif

How is Russ doing Kay - he's another one who deserves our thanks for his help throughout this long saga.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Still keeping my fingers crossed and saying prayers for our special little girl.

Anna

What a wonderful job you and Tease have done kay. Each day you are a little closer to a perfect ending. Hugs renee

Latest posts

Back