Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasnt sure if they would be in their stall today,yup, there they are!Glad to hear Annie was able to use her racing legs yesterday...How was Tease when it was time to come in?

Did Annie whinny a Happy Fathers Day to Tigers Buck In Black? He should be 1 proud PaPa!!

Happy Fathers Day to Russ too and I hope Kay, you are enjoying a little family time!!

Glad to hear little Annie had fun out and about and really hope her temp comes down soon.

Thank you Diane! I think so many didnt understand that is her temp with fever meds.

I am so happy that tonight she finally had a normal temp and her resp rate is way down. Still not normal but way down for her. It was about 65.

Im still guarded but if her temp and resp rate are still down tomorrow I will be jumping up and down! I wonder if that new shot he gave her Friday night is kicking in??

Please please please let this be it.

Couldnt fix the computer here so had to send it home with Jason ughhh

Just got back this evening from the Area IV show. I just had to stay up and catch up on Annie!
default_rolleyes.gif
(and of course, my husband thinks I'm wacko!
default_wacko.png
But he has to work tomorrow and, WaHoo! I get the day off!
default_aktion033.gif
) The video was so cute. I hope and pray that things keep going better for Annie and you, Kay and Russ. This sure has turned out to be a special foal in more ways than one.
default_biggrin.png

WOW!! So pleased to read that Annie's temperature and respiration rates have fallen!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

As you say Kay, maybe the special shot is working at last! Let us pray that they stay down from now on and then reduce to normal and never move again!

I did realise the 'danger' that Annie was in Kay, knowing that any reduction in her temperature was a 'medicated' one, which is why my prayers have been freely flowing across to you on a daily and nightly basis.

I have 'renamed' Annie - I call her Annie Puzzle, as she is just like a jigsaw, so many little sections to slowly get into their correct places. Some are already there, but the final few are causing much thought and some difficulty. Hopefully soon the final ones will fall into place and as that last piece is added, Annie Puzzle will triumph and move forward into her future healthy life.
default_wub.png

Anna

NO fever again this morning!!! Resp rate even lower than last night. I am so dang happy. She and Tease are out playing until it rains again

risa8.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_multi.gif
488.gif
cheekkiss.gif
amd finally for my friends lets drink a toast to Annie's improvements
cheers.gif

Cyber hugs Kay((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you guys so much for traveling this long road with us.

For anyones info she got an excede shot friday night and gets another tonight. I have never heard of this but its a two shot course that gives the horse the same amt of meds as doing daily shots for 10 days. It is for respitory infections etc. I really believe this is what is turning her around

Thank you guys so much for traveling this long road with us.

No. May I thank you for letting us into your barn and being so patient with all our questions, not only do we feel like part of your family we have also learnt so much which is always a wonderful thing. Many people would have switched off and gone private so your open cam and open heart are to be inspired.

Thanks Kay

I am caught up on Ms Annie's adventures and misadventures.

When I have a mare in foal I tend not to read foal threads

as it keeps my heart in my throat.

I am delighted to read of Annie's progress and am sick at heart

that you, Russ, Tease and the blessed little Annie have had

such rough rough weeks.

She is a jewel forever to be treasured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes - a HUGE THANK YOU to you Kay, as the others have said. It has been an honour to share in this long journey with you, Tease and Annie and we have learnt so much along the way.

Great news about Annie today, let hope and pray that at the end of this course of special meds, her temperature is DOWN and stays DOWN!

Still keeping the prayers and healing thoughts coming.
default_yes.gif

Anna

No. May I thank you for letting us into your barn and being so patient with all our questions, not only do we feel like part of your family we have also learnt so much which is always a wonderful thing. Many people would have switched off and gone private so your open cam and open heart are to be inspired.

Thanks Kay

Another AMEN to that!!! Thank you Kay for allowing us to learn thru your experience. Bless you and all yours

Such wonderful wonderful news - its the news we have all been waiting for. I really hope she keeps going this way and you can finally look to the future for little Annie.

I am just so delighted for you and what a little fighter Annie has turned out to be and all your hard work and sleep deprivation has finally paid off.

Why does this do this (above reply) to my Emoticons? I didn't write Ok and interesting! I clicked on the faces! Crazy computers!
default_wacko.png

Well here we go again. Fever is back 103 resp rate very high again.

I was watching her out the window and could tell the fever was back just by how she acts so we ran out and put them back in.

I was so hoping we were turning a corner

Well I am just going to hope that she was feeling so good that she just overdid it a little bit. Happens with us as well. Try to do too much when we are just starting to feel better and then we take a step back. We just need to hope for the two steps forward again soon! We are all still sending our best!!!!
default_yes.gif

Back