Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No spider webs, huh?
Abby and I are constantly dewebbing our barns. They drive me nuts! So when we notice a barn without any we are in awe lol

That was so heartwarming to see!!!!! I'll still keeping you all in prayers!!!!
wub.gif

Kay so happy to see pictures of them and Annie looks so spunky..great to see that and good sign that even though she is ill she is still is a happy pony
default_wub.png
...all the prayers she gets it's a wonder! I am soo happy for you and for her
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you God
default_pray.gif
...would love to see more pictures if possible
default_yes.gif

Blessings,

Jenny

Little precious.
default_wub.png
She certainly is touching a lot of hearts. It's lovely to see her jumping around and feeling good. Hasn't Tease become the super protective mother?
default_wub.png

Well theres our little rock star...she just keeps getting prettier and prettier. What a nice neighbor you have. I bet little Annie is like the Belle of the Ball at OSU....Good !! she needs all the attention she can get! Thanks so much for making the video for us.

Hugs and Kisses Annie and Tease

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Way to go Annie!

Thank you (and your wonderful neighbour) for the videos - so marvellous to see our precious Annie scampering around her stable.
default_wub.png

Both Annie and Tease are looking great - but I did think Tease looked a little cross at not having a bed of hay to graze on, she did so enjoy her 'grazing' while waiting (keeping us waiting) for Annie's birth. LOL!!

Will be adding prayers for that other little foal along side continued ones for Annie.

Hope you and Russ are feeling a bit more rested now Kay.

Anna

Im just waiting for her morning vet call. Yesterday she called around 11 am. Rusty finally has his 2 days off so I am hoping he can get some good rest.

Anna I do think Tease is a little grumpy with her new "diet" I did accidentally get her too fat. Im usually so careful but since I thought she was due so long ago ughh. OSU is keeping pretty strict on her and like all of us who have tried to diet its make for a grumpy woman.

Tease is probably missing being outside too!!!!! She'll be fine! Waiting for our next "Annie" update! Sure praying for a good one.

Barbie

Thank you so much for sharing that video with us!!!!! They both look GREAT!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
You've got a lot of support behind you!!! Keep up the good work
default_smile.png

Liz N.

Hi guys

OSU was really late with the update today and Russ and I were in Ashland filming pony classes. I tried to update via phone but I am horrible at it.

Resp rate is still way too high. I was really praying it was down today. She will get another plasma transfusion today and I gave permission for them to xray her lung in the morning. The vet said shes very happy with Annies spirits, nursing etc but not at all happy with the resp rate and filibrin rates. IGG will also be run again in the morning.

I was sure hoping for better news but I am hopeful they will know what to do in the morning after the xray.

Oh Kay, I'm sorry that the news you were hoping to hear wasn't forthcoming. I sure that everyone at OSU will do their very best for little Annie and that, plus Annie's fighting spirit, will prove successful in the end.

Hope all goes well with the x-ray tomorrow. Prayers still coming to you all.

Anna

Thank you so much Anna. I think Russ and I will try to run up tomorrow and see the vet face to face. The vet sounds really optimistic and happy with her progress until we get to the resp rate.

It must be so frustrating for you both but the fact that she is still in good spirits and nursing has to be the best sign that she will pull through with a little help.

I am still keeping them in my prayers here too and always checking for updates.

Keep strong and hope that the xray goes well tomorrow

It's hard to see the cam screen black. I miss you little one!

me too ....

you must be going through heck , I know we are all on an emotional roller coaster so heaven only knows how you are feeling ,

still praying hard for a happy out come

give them both a cuddle for me

Last edited by a moderator:
They finally called! I got anxious and called and left a message since they have never called this late before. I guess it took a bit to get the xray results back.

Annie's pnemonia is still in her lung. They are trying a different antibiotic to get it. Good news is her filbren (sp) rate was previously way too high and is now normal. Resp rate is still high but will hopefully come down with the new meds. She said Annie is zooming all over the stall and has no idea shes sick. Tease is doing well but sick of the stall. She suspects this new med will kick in and Annie will come home Wed morning barring any fever or relapse. Thankfully they are going to give us oral antibiotics so that she doesnt get sore again from all the shots. What a relief. They will have her new bloodwork back in the morning and I think she said that will show if this is working.

Oh also the vet thinks the lung is where her septicemia started. Unusual but it happens. She may have aspirated when he head was stuck but we will never really know

Yeahhhh Annie!! I am so praying this kicks in and knocks that out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Continued prayers that this latest news is gonna stick!!!!
wub.gif

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Fantastic news!! Annie is a fighter for sure. Congradulations Kay. We'll be looking forward to seeing her home on Wednesday.
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_risa8.gif

Very happy for this news, Kay! Thank you for your informative updates.

Latest posts

Back