Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are home!!! Oh wow I cannot even tell you guys how happy we are. She has really grown! She gained 3kgs there. Resp are down but still a bit high. But they predict a great recovery!! They shaved her sides so she looks a little funny.

The vet and the techs all came to kiss Annie goodbye. I so wish I could have got apic but I was holding Tease. It was so sweet.

How great it is to see them both in their stall again.

THANK YOU ALL

Oh Kay this is just wonderful to see Tease and Annie back on-line
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_risa8.gif

I think Annie has grown!!! I am so happy for you and hope you are feeling better about having them home as I know you felt nervous.

This is better than Ice Cream!
default_risa8.gif

So many Blessings,

Jenny

HOORAY!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

BRILLIANT! MARVELLOUS! JUST THE BEST NEWS EVER!!

Now I will give you all a laugh........(please remember my great age as you read this!)

Having followed Tease and Annie through pages and pages of posts, but always unhappy coz the marestare link at the beginning wouldn't work for me, I decided to check out Kay's website and guess what........the cam link on the website DOES work for me!! So after all this wasted time I can at last actually see Tease and Annie!! Better late than never! LOL!!

Welcome home to our two favourite girls - it's wonderful to SEE you back where you belong.
default_wub.png

Anna

Annie doesnt seem quite as spunky for the evening. Is it because her body is busy fighting the pneumonia?
default_unsure.png
Maybe moving again? Ahhhh maybe its cause shes growing like a weed!!
default_yes.gif
Thats my vote!

So good to see them. Awh, baby is sleeping and her markings are remarkable with lots of pizzazz even laying down.

Oh my gosh...they are spoonig...Tease is using little Annie as a pillow.This has got to be the most tender moment I have ever seen. Tease looks sound asleep and little Annie is still doing her tail aerobics.

Nighty Night and Welcome Home Little Ones!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I saw that too! Way too cute.

Jax she has seemed pretty perky to me?? I know shes sleeping stretched out which is a good sign.

Wonderful to wake up and be able to get my Tease and Annie fix. Annie looks so comfy!!!!! Great start to the day!

"Jax she has seemed pretty perky to me??"

Good then I must be missing it... I did finally figure out how to get 6 cameras going on the computer screen at once... maybe I'm watching so many that I'm missing out on the good stuff!!
default_wacko.png

So happy they are home and doing well!! I have missed those two! And yes Annie has grown while she was off camera
default_wub.png

OMG its so fantastic to see Tease and Annie back home where they should be. Its like they never left.

I am only seeing this now as I have been sick and so has the baby - we both had to go to the doc and both of us have infections so we are both on antibiotics. Still feeling dreadful but a bit better then yesterday.

And seeing this has really lifted my spirits.

Must be cooling off alittle there...Annie is again pretending to be a race horse. She seemed to be pretty tired earlier....maybe just the heat.

Kay, watching her she seems to be getting lighter more of Tease's color where as when she was born she almost looked black and white...am I seeing things? or is it the camera? Her tail still looks black and white its just her body.

Shes black & white but they shaved some of her body for xrays. I got some new video while they were out for a bit.

I am sad to say the fever is back which is what I was so afraid of

So sorry to hear that the fever has returned - is it possible that this 'up and down' will happen for a little while until Annie recovers completely? What did OSU say about it?

Prayers and healing thoughts still continuing.
default_yes.gif

Anna

OSU still hasnt called me back and they did say to call if her temp went over 102

Sally and I got to reading the report and it shows they gave her fever meds 2x day every day she was there so of course she didnt run a fever. Iwish I had known that when I was talking to the OSU vet because I kept saying "what if the fever comes back" and she kept saying "she hasnt run a fever since her first day here" Grrr. What they should have done was take her off that, remove the IV and then keep her 24 hours to be sure it didnt all come back. Im just ready to pull my hair out.

Dr Muese wants her back on shots and is coming later today. He is not happy.

Its actually very cool here (jacket weather even) but we do still have a small fan running on her stall

OSU vet finally called and apologized saying the front desk didnt tell her she had an er call.

She said to bring her back. Omg I thought I would scream. I told her over and over not to let her come home too early because she cannot go back.

She wants her to stay on oral antibiotics and dr muese wants her back on shots.

Shes going to call dr muese and then hes coming here and let me know what to do

OMG!
default_new_shocked.gif

I just can't believe this! I am so sorry! I whish they would have kept her at the OSU! Now they have to travel again?

I was always told that antibiotic shots are way more agrressive. We usually always give foals shots when needed, also I HATE giving shots to foals...

Keeping you all in my prayers! ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

The OSU vet says because the blood culture shows no infection that this has to only be related to the lung and the oral antibiotic is a med specifically for lungs.

And she says maybe Annie just cannot regulate her own temp yet and that is why it spiked and has nothing to do with being sick. But she also says the same thing about her high resp rate. She blames it on her being a "mini" and the issues associated with minis. I swear I will have no hair left by the time this is over

Back